Reviews for Whats in a name
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
LMAFO for the situation that Snape and Hermione had found themselves in at the beginning of the chapter...highly amusing.

Great story overall and I'm very pleased that Draco/Hermione got their HEA. Nicely done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I definitely wasn't expecting Snape to be the choice but his reaction was amusing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
I just realized that Baby Draco can be nickname DJ to avoid confusion with his father.

I love the loyalty that Harry has for Hermione when he's confronted by Molly and Ginny.

Glad to see that Fred and George were accepted into the new Granger-Malfoy family fold.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
YAY for the Weasley twins and their choice in seeing Hermione.

Clever interview from Mr. Malfoy...awesome!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Oh I love the baby names...when she first said Gregory, I instantly thought of Goyle too.

Aww for the family group picture!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
"Malfoy's don't pass out, I was just trying to make sure the floor was sterile." -Draco (LOL for his failed excuse).

The banter was entertaining in this chapter :D

I wasn't expecting those visitors.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
I was hoping that was the reason for the second heartbeat but it was amusing to see all three guys react the way they did. *snickers*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
So glad that Pansy was taken care of the way she was and that the quartet got Hermione back int time.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I'm definitely loving the teamwork in this chapter.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I just love how rude Draco was to Pansy.

Loving that Draco/Hermione seem to be progressing nicely in their dynamic (I can't tell if they are officially a couple or not). I do love that he's already in love with their son.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Aww for Draco's words to the baby (I was so glad that Hermione heard them).

I'm glad that Harry and Ron's sudden appearance did put a damper on Draco/Hermione's morning.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Well that was one hell of a development for Draco and Hermione which was awesome! I hope neither regrets it though.
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hermione will not even know what hit it.

I loved it, was very interesting.

kisses
CheshireCat23 chapter 22 . 2/29/2012
So that's what happened to her parents. I was already beginning to think they were dead or something.

Too bad they disowned her for getting pregnant, instead of supporting their only child.
CheshireCat23 chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
Wasn't Harry involved with Ginny? I remember the scene where Harry told Blaise that he needed to go to the Burrow to Ginny after he had been "molested" by Malfoy. It sounded like they were together.
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »