Reviews for Whats in a name
She Who He Loves chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
Cute. :) Very, very cute.
You have slight grammatical issues, but all in all it was a wonderful story with a very cute and fluffy plot. I love it when theres no real danger in a story, or if there is its over quickly. :) You did perfectly. Thanks for writing.
Maginator1997 chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Booyah to the Weasley Twins!
SiriuslyPink chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Well, I was gonna try to read this despite the writing, but this chapter is it for me. He bought her a HOUSE and she just accepted it without a, '"This is too much!"' Hermione is independant, and I think she'd feel bad that he used HIS money to buy HER an entire HOUSE.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I REALLY, truly, honestly don't mean to be rude, but, gah, you can't write! Don't take this personally, I AM picky when it comes to fanfics. I'm sure other people like this - but the writing just isn't for me.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
LMAFO for the situation that Snape and Hermione had found themselves in at the beginning of the chapter...highly amusing.

Great story overall and I'm very pleased that Draco/Hermione got their HEA. Nicely done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I definitely wasn't expecting Snape to be the choice but his reaction was amusing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
I just realized that Baby Draco can be nickname DJ to avoid confusion with his father.

I love the loyalty that Harry has for Hermione when he's confronted by Molly and Ginny.

Glad to see that Fred and George were accepted into the new Granger-Malfoy family fold.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
YAY for the Weasley twins and their choice in seeing Hermione.

Clever interview from Mr. Malfoy...awesome!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Oh I love the baby names...when she first said Gregory, I instantly thought of Goyle too.

Aww for the family group picture!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
"Malfoy's don't pass out, I was just trying to make sure the floor was sterile." -Draco (LOL for his failed excuse).

The banter was entertaining in this chapter :D

I wasn't expecting those visitors.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
I was hoping that was the reason for the second heartbeat but it was amusing to see all three guys react the way they did. *snickers*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
So glad that Pansy was taken care of the way she was and that the quartet got Hermione back int time.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I'm definitely loving the teamwork in this chapter.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I just love how rude Draco was to Pansy.

Loving that Draco/Hermione seem to be progressing nicely in their dynamic (I can't tell if they are officially a couple or not). I do love that he's already in love with their son.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Aww for Draco's words to the baby (I was so glad that Hermione heard them).

I'm glad that Harry and Ron's sudden appearance did put a damper on Draco/Hermione's morning.
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »