Reviews for Konoha Exiles
Noldenas chapter 2 . 5/16
(In an overly exaggerated English/British voice) BRILLIANT!
Telron chapter 69 . 5/6
Great story and now onto the sequel
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/13
Interesting. Wondering how that old friend timed it so well but it could just be fortuitous happenstance that he was there at that exact moment. Still seems like a cool idea and I look forward to reading more.
assasin1029 chapter 40 . 4/9
Lol. Sakura doesn't care about Sasuke at all. She even says "My brother killed my clan. Boo-fucking-hoo.

But i still remember her clan got put in prison and she went Boo-fucking-hoo though. Sasuke's clan died hers is all fine(just having fun with Anko and Ibiki) but she still goes Boo-fucking-hoo?
assasin1029 chapter 21 . 4/9
:\ It would have been cool if Gai goes 6th gate and used Hirodora(is that what its called?).

Good story.
Gryffindor Rat chapter 4 . 3/15
Hey, I just started reading your story and so far I'm really intrigued. It sounds amazing, so I can't wait to read further!

However, I just wanted to point out a few things I was confused about. In the first chapter, konohamaru calls naruto nee-san, but that means older sister. I assume you meant nii-san, which means older brother. Also, I haven't read beyond chapter 4 yet, so I don't know if you later changed it, but you spelled sasuke as sauske in the first few chapters. Also, I assume you meant to spell 'through' as 'thru', since it's the slang spelling, but I can't be sure.

I understand I'm still early in the story, so these factors may still change and also that the story is actually already finished, but changing these things can really change the impression a story gives. I know of friends who would discard a story just because of a few spelling mistakes, no matter the quality of the story.

My intention is not to flame you, not at all since I really like this story so far, but I did think it couldn't hurt to ask:)
I'ts cool
lewmax82 chapter 69 . 2/20
I started reading and couldn't stop till it was finished. Thank you for a great plot filled with suspense and unforeseen twists!
Why do people make Kakashi look like he trains Sasuke 24/7?
killer4853 chapter 24 . 1/21
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 42 . 1/6
...This is just a thought that's been nagging at me in the back of my mind...but is Danzo's new arm Automail? Is it a cameo from Fullmetal Alchemist?
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 33 . 1/6
SO I WAS RIGHT!

The Underverse IS based on Final Fantasy! Gah...Al-Behd...that language is annoying to learn...
LindsayTheNinjaDragon chapter 69 . 1/6
I LOVE IT! :D normally i don't like reading fanfiction's that are more than 20 chapters but you are an AMAZING writer! i couldn't stop reading! _ your girlfriend is a very lucky girl!
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 14 . 1/5
Is the Underverse supposed to be based around Final Fantasy? Cause it just seems really familiar to FFXII
Dracoessa chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
Phauqady, phauqady, phauqady, phauq phauq phauq!
1,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »