Reviews for Konoha Exiles
thegrison chapter 1 . 8/9
Failed. A magic OC from nowhere saves him. Just no. You could have done a bunch of things vs that bull stink. Try something better next time.
AcidESP chapter 69 . 8/7
It's a good story, although the end, and no offense, was disgusting, but it's your story, you know how to do it, greetings, see you, bye!
jackmylad 2 chapter 32 . 7/31
Could of put much to think about I have
jackmylad 2 chapter 14 . 7/31
May the force be with you
saya kaher chapter 28 . 7/20
I love this story...
it is one of the best stories that I've ever read...
Hope you will write more like this.
Ahan chapter 29 . 6/22
way too much like star wars, but i like it
Ahan chapter 16 . 6/22
This is getting way toooo much like star wars. with force concept and shit
story absorber chapter 11 . 5/15
yep stupid council
samaritan17 chapter 19 . 4/2
I'm reading this story for the second time and enjoying it again. I love the plot. The only thing that bothers me is the bad grammar. Pretty much every instance of your/you're is wrong. Also several instances of they're, their, there being used incorrectly. In addition to that, there are multiple instances that I've noticed where it seems like you are missing part of a sentence so that it is very choppy to read.

Also this is just a pet peeve of mine and not super important, but 'thru' is slang and shouldn't ever be used in any type of book or story unless talking about a drive thru. It should always be 'Through'. Having someone else to look over this story and fix some of those mistakes would go a long way towards bringing this story from a 6 or 7/10 to a 10/10.
carneyjarred chapter 9 . 2/21
it namikaze not kazama for kami's sake kazama was fine as it was a fanon name until we learned the fourth's name and some author's refuse to use it cause it sounds stupid to them ughhhhh. it frustrating you know what fine lets screw canon names after all it doesn't matter to the fans who like canon materials in fanfiction like facts and the like. sorry its a pet peeve of mine when this happens at least you use the actual name and this was accidental misspelling oh and the same goes for arashi instead of minato.
Enforcer209 chapter 52 . 1/31
I was enjoying this until the last two chapters what in the fuck is wrong with you I mean seriously blood brothers
Enforcer209 chapter 51 . 1/31
Could you suck the Uchiha’s cock even more you gave the OC a blade that only he can use but you allowed that fucktard to take Naruto’s
experimenter19 chapter 42 . 12/19/2019
LOL i bet that was kami smacking him
experimenter19 chapter 16 . 12/18/2019
I can't believe I'm saying this I would kinda l wants to live in this underveres of yours
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 69 . 10/26/2019
This was great. I do get the feeling you were going to continue it as it was but just decided to throw in a Dogma movie reference and wipe it to begin a sequel
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »