Reviews for The Munch Conspiracy
Cavca chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow. I really like that. That is an amazing way to merge fic and cannon. That is cool.
iconoclasticone chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
oh, wow, i liked that. i love munch, and i really liked seeing his human side. and, nice job on the connection to the episode. -melissa
pansnymph chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
getreadyforTHIS chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow, you are so good at writing these characters. Munch is always witty and sarcastic. He's hard to write- well, for me. You did a great job, though! And the story is an interesting point of view! I remember that episode! Ahaha. Anyway, great job!
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aww! poor Munch!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Well, I didn't see that coming! I always wondered how Munch had injured his foot, yet the show never addressed the issue. How clever of you to come up with a reason for the cast-and for a reason why Captain Cragen was so unconcerned with the cause of Munch's "condition."

Keep up the good work.
Sorsha711 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Beautifully told. I loved the interaction between John and Cragen. Great job!

S
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow...that was really good. Great Job!
Cardinal Robbins chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Nifty twist. I have to say, I'm suprised (very) that no one's done a 'John has prostate cancer' fic before now, especially since there were some very rampant rumors about Belz at one point. (False rumors, but enough to cause speculation.) You write Cragen well, too. (Who doesn't love Don?) This was really good.