Reviews for Empty Trust
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2018
I wanna beat the living hell out of Brad, he’s a cunt and a half
Bobtrumpet chapter 23 . 7/25/2015
Powerful story. Everything seems to go right for them in Disney's world (of course), but this gives the KPRS-verse a strong dose of reality. Very well done.
I'm looking forward to the completion of the sequel (already read chapter 1; it looks to be at least as god as this one).
XyKPfan chapter 23 . 4/16/2015
I just want to thank for not only writing this story but also finishing. Not only has this been an enjoyable read but also a very cathartic one. I myself have experienced what Kim experienced in this story multiple a plethora times and reading, while triggering, was also very therapeutic for me. So I want to thank you earnestly for writing this fic and sticking with it to the end. I very much look forward to read the next installment, "Trusting Again" and seeing what that story takes me. So, again, you did a fantastical job with this. Thank you so very much, and you will also have a supporter in me. This story is truly a gem. Phenomenal work! 3

Much love,

XyKPfan
XyKPfan chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
It's been a few years since I've read this story but I'm glad I came back to it. Rereading the chapters I've read and starting the ones I haven't was so enjoyable and reminded me why I fell in love with this story in this first place. It's beautifully written and realistic while maintaining the fantasy element of the series. I kinda suspected Yori to be the woman who supplied the ninjas to Brad but I was still a little surprise she would go to those lengths. I can't read to finish this story and start reading it's sequel. Wondrous job! And keep up the great work! (w) 3
etyberz chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Really great Story. I love how you really had the dynamics of Kim and Ron's relationship down. Villains were pretty decent, especially with Yori being one of them. Nice twist on that.
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
This was a really good read keep them coming :3
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
there should be a chap were they fight monky fist and ron hurts him really bad in a really private place
Katsumara chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Wonderfully done, KPRS. Absolutely loved this story. The ups, the downs, the sideways (haha!) .. just all so good, and such a wild ride! It's been a while since you started this story.. but the wait between chapters was certainly worth it! Keep up the wonderful work.. and best of luck with what's to come!
Prodigy25 chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Brads dead :), but what about Yori? In any case I'm glad Kim and Ron are doing better.
CajunBear73 chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Still some miles to go for Kim and Ron here. But she's making progress and Ron's careful of too little or too much to help her.

Drakken did them a solid with Brad, and I wonder how that will shake out in the future for them all...

CB73
KimPossibleFan4evr chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
First of all, congrats to review n. 140!
Wonderful story so far, would be a shame if it wouldn't be finished. :(
Are you going to keep writing? *hope*
The Black Gandhi chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
Hard 2 read the last 3 chapters without having tears running down but otherwise a great story. Hope the finishing chapters come soon
MikeyX58 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Yeah, this story is rated M now, I see, but if it wasn't when this chapter was first published, it defiantly put it in the 'M' category. 'Twas a nice, decently sensual chapter, and shame about Ron, but we all know Kim wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for Brad, as she'd be too worried about Ron. Of course, maybe that makes her fragile and more susceptible to Brad's advances. Anyhow, good chapter.

MikeyX58 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
There are people throughout fiction (such as the Archduke in Hunchback of Notre Dame and Carter Burke in Aliens) and real-life (Hitler and George Bush) who you just really want to die. You want it to be painful, and you want them to suffer. Brad is one such character. If I could transpose myself into this story, I'd come back to this chapter and break his neck. Seriously, the guy is getting on my nerves.

And that's how I know this chapter is a winner: when you can genuinely make someone hate a character as much as I hate Brad, you're a good writer. Having Ron explain, using Yori, how he felt was very well-thought out I think. I know I'm way behind in this story, but I hope to catch up within the next two weeks.

MikeyX58 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Hm, pretty interesting bet. I'm torn between "Kim is too innocent to agree to something like that" and "It's totally within Kim's personality." I personally think it's a moderation between the too (Not as bad as Bonnie though not as goodie-two shoes as Tara), but to each their own. It's one of the complicated questions in KP Lore.

Seriously, Monique should have thanked Brad for thinking he was saving Kim and sent him on his way. That's just stalkish what he's doing.