Reviews for The Suspension of Memory
lilviorX chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that's brilliant! there aren't enough Glitch/Cain stories that take place during the series. i like how you wrote Glitch, it's so sad that he's practically retarded in some ways, especially when he used to be so smart... but i still love him.

excellent story.
Alestrel chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is *wonderful*!
Glitchie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Hahaha... I love how you write Glitch's glitches... LOL.
DyanaRoseJill chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I really enjoyed this story even though i am not a big fan of this pairing. That minor detail did not bother me that much though._~

I really enjoyed your characterization of Glitch and his memory lapses. I'd think that would be very frustrating for him, especially since he remembers that once he was smart. I think that you captured that very well, especially in this line: He must not forget too much, or lose track of too many thoughts, or Cain would die

Your attention to detail is great as well. It was a nice touch with the cold zipper giving him headaches. I never would have thought of that but it makes perfect sense.

It is not easy to write a story in a fractured style but it suits Glitch and you managed it well.
Itzika chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I liked that. You played with Glitch's lapses so much, yet somehow it never got old. Poor Glitch... Anyway, I really like this story.

(-)

-Itzika
Scarecrow047 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Very cute and true to the characters. Glitch is such an awsome character :D

5 stars
evan elric chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Great job with Glitch! Any plans for more Cain/Ambrose fics? I really enjoyed this one!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
:D

That was the sweetest freaking thing I have ever read. I love these two so much... especially because they're borderline canon anyway.
ajremix chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh my goodness, that was so wonderfully well done! You have a very strong grasp for Glitch that put me in a fit of giggles. Despite the number of fics I've seen for this particular scenario, I'd have to say this is hands down my favorite portrayal of it if not just for the light-hearted, scatterbrain point of view. Well written, very flowing and utterly adorable!
TheRumRunner chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Strong writing in the areas of character, dialogue and plot. This piece flows beautifully.