Reviews for Moving Time
Update please!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
This is really good! Please continue? XD
Faerylark chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
hum, problems in the 'birds and the bees' department indeed!
Aelendis chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
I am glad that you update this story and i hope you will continue to write it and soon update
a1y-puff chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
D'awwee Fuji and Tezuka.. confession in-between conversations XD

So casual, eh? but I like it that way. and Tezuka didn't rly get it until Fuji pointed out he was just confessing XD

I hope Tezuka could break through his mental barrier soon! with help from Fuji, of course? :D

And aww, Hyoutei... true, people with a lot of money tend to be more 'realistic' for their children to choose a carrier. I actually couldn't see any of them going pro, sadly. :(

Poor naive Ootori has to 'see' his senpais facing the Real Life. I wish them luck.

The OshiAto bit was cute and wistful, btw :D

update pls!
FujItachiHa chapter 11 . 12/20/2008

Nya~ Ive only noticed now, arent Fuji and Tezuka togther in the previous chapters? LOL. It seems that they are, for me. Cause of their affectionate touches and stuff.

But either way, the confession was still so SWEET! Nya~ It made me go KYA~ LOL. Hee]]

iLL be waiting for more chapters...

Till then... XD

RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
yay welcome back tezuka-sama
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
hm nice
a1y-puff chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Oh, Hyoutei is next! for your question, my most fave pairing in Hyoutei is OshiAto, and then Silver pair and OshiGaku :D

Now for the story... finally the MomoRyo! ochibi is indeed growing up. i'm so proud of him. heheh...

that was a nice match between the Doubles 2, and i also like the Akutsu/Dan interactions. The tennis itself was good too, I like the strategies they use. and the name Shooting Star is just so TeniPuri. haha...

nice chappie! looking forward to the next!
a1y-puff chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
OMG OMG OMG! I totally missed the previous chap! o.O

I think I had accidentally deleted the notification email before reading it... and here I thought u didn't update for such a long, long time... so sorry!

anyway for the prev chap: I love Hyoutei! I loved how u describe them, and how they just went to spy and lol at Atobe's sensitivity xD

Kaidoh was cute too.. Oshitari read through him, lol..

and the confrontation in the principal room... whew. i'm just glad the school decided not to interfere with the students' romance. wouldn't want anything bad happened to the Golden Pair now, would we?

I also loved how Eiji had become much more matured when he told his family bout his plan to move out. I know he's not THAT childish, and glad u make him like that :D

For this chap: the way you described Fuji's suspicion about the imbalance in the GP relationship made me sense an upcoming conflict in the future... anyway i always love it when Fuji is worrying bout Eiji.

The match with Nobihara was interesting. gotta love Tezuka's comment bout cooperation, and Fuji's translation at 'your team is still straight' XD

And LOL, even Ryuuzaki-sensei didn't want to mess with Fuji XD

And I absolutely love the TeFu in the last part! whe!

i love Fuji's determination to win even when his wrist was injured. of course he was smart enough to let his LEFT wrist injured instead of his right *nods*

and Tezuka... oh Tezuka *sque*

I just love how he just carried Fuji for fear of causing more injuries. aww...

*cough* sorry, i'm a rabid tefu fangirl.

anyway I've missed this series, and was very glad to see u updated. I was afraid u were abandoning this. glad u don't :D

Please continue this! the MomoRyo hasn't been solved ne? and i'll always wait for more TeFu
Nienn chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
OMG, I totally forgot to review last chapter, and I was going to I swear. When I saw you had posted after such a long time I was ecstatic. I remember Id loved your story for its resemblance to the actual manga and the good characterization. Im so glad youre back. Fanfiction like this is hard to find. Keep up the good work!
saya chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
Tezuka is so sweet in the second to last paragraph. I'm looking forward for more TezuFuji goodies.
FujItachiHa chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
Kya~ I LOVE IT! Especially the ending part! It was so sweet! KYA~ KYA~ KYA~ I hope tezuka and fuji will be together soon! They arent together yet, ne? XD

SkySurf chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
I thought as always, the match are exciting as ever! :D And I can really sense Tezuka's concern for Fuji! -
eiji kikumaru chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
woow is awsoem eiji move out , nya but hwy oishi didnt? i agree with fuji isnt fair that eiji move and oishi dont