Reviews for The Thin Line
risiblehaptic chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Great story! Thanks! I'm glad it ended happily.
KangekiUzumaki chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
total nosebleed! this is an amazing story! it hurts to read it but its just... damnit its amazing! please update it soon!
33hana chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
hmm... I think i kno wats gonna happen next. *wink wink* XD. Very intriguing! :D
The Crystal Pen chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
TEWG: CUTE! POOR ROX AND AX THOUGH...

801: Sweet ending. Well... would you call it sweet? ... Bittersweet.

TEWG & 801
mommyflaw chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
Oh goodness. At first I hated/pitied Axel and then Roxas and...:tears up: It was beautifully written and depressing and the very definition of angst.
Crystalice24201 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
*sighh* I love happy endings 3

My favorite part will always be the part when Roxas remembers Axel's words, and fills in the silences. Just simply amazing.

I knew that Roxas was the main character as soon as I read the "dirty little secret". Honestly, there is no way for Axel to be little :)

Awesome story, btw ;)
kittykatpunkrap chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
OMA THAT WAS SO GOOD im amazed when i read your ending i was overjoyed at how it turned out mybe you can write a zemyx one if you havent already
Miharu-tenshi chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
umm...that's short. it was...no, it had...almost no suspense at all. but i think the idea's quite creative. xD though i can never look Roxas as an outcast. at first i went, 'oh, who's the outcast! is it Roxas? it can't be...but Axel! impossible..' i went nuts, so to say. xD

i always love a protective Axel. -sighs dreamingly- makes me want to take him away from Roxas. but they're too cute and sweet together. so i didn't. lol. xD bu anyway, i like it!
ScifiSOS chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
the only reason i feel lost is because my brain is off a bit.

i likey. *clicky the fav box* hmn time to skip to another storry.

have a nice dayz!
riia-neechan chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
gorgeous.

I don't know what words to describethis story!

I was a bit wary in the middle when it got so extreme,

but it was well written and beautiful.

Not many writers make the decision to end where you did, and I love it this way!

Cheers
xsakakix chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Generally, I have to say its a good story, I got lost a few times but that may only be because Ive been staring at the computer scene for a couple (under stated) hours! So, I just read all six chapters, and I have to ask: Is there going to be more? I hope so. lol anyways good job! And hope you'll think about continuing, if your not already. :)
frogfly chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
it finished?

love it i dont mind if it took a year

nope not at all

i wonder if the blond dude was Demyx who was it

anyway i think that it was a bit rushed at the end but i still love it
LollipopLove chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
OMG OAO I NEVER THOUGHT IT'D COME SO SOON *A*

"I love you."

"Are you... serious?"

"Then kiss me."

I love the bluntness of it all. I don't think it wouldn't have felt right if Roxas did a lot of talking or anything. So yea. Glad you did that.

"Roxas?"

"Are you... real?"

"Let me show you..."

Those parts were my favorite :heart:

Fvckilovehowthisended. w

FAVED.
accountdeleted111 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
yay! nice kiss scene, btw
SkyeFlyte chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
D'aw, I'm glad that the ending was so sweet!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »