Reviews for One Last Match
Im-AcErBiC chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Awesome, naturally. I think you portrayed Lita/Amy very well here, and I think I agree with popular opinion that Lita's send-off was bullshit.

The only people who deserve that is Softcore Holly and Kelly "heart of silicon" Kelly.
BlondeChick2009 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Hello, I wrote a poem last night, about Lita, and a disgruntled author from this site thought it was to much like something you wrote. They were very rude about it too...I don't like being advised to jump off a cliff I didn't mean to, and I'm not exactly sure which of your stories it's like. But I'd really appreaciate if you read my poem and told me yourself if it's too close. I'll gladly delete it if you think so. I'm really sorry about it. It just kind of popped into my head, and I couldn't stop writing. I really am sorry.
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aww, that was really great! I'll never forget the way she left the WWE, rather, that horrific sendoff they gave her. You really did justice in capturing Lita/Amy's emotions, and Edge was just SO sweet. Great story! )
Embrace The Confusion chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aww poor Amy. I think this shows how Amy not Lita would of seen it.

I think you should add another chapter to this. You know like when she went to the locker room and what people thought then.

Just a sugestion but I loved thia anyway.

x
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
THANKYOU! for the lovely story madam! it's true, the fans really fucked AMY over with that, i felt so bad for he in her last match... this is an awesome one shot b/c it's most likely how AMY felt on her final night!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Lita is still my favorite to this day. I miss Edge/ Lita. Great story.
giftiebee chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aww, poor Lita...I feel bad for her.
derivereine chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
You just made me cry.

Damn you.

I loved this.

Stupid fucking fans booing her.

Excuse me whilst I break somebody's face D
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hey, you wanted a review, so here it is!

I never really like Lita (Well, not after the Edge/Lita stroyline), but this is really...I don't know how to describe it. I guess I'm sympathetic with Amy...I never saw her last match...

Update your other stuff soon!

-Queen Islanzadi