Reviews for Serendipity
Graycalls chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Sunny revved his engine, “Looks like we’ve got a Barricade on the prowl.”

*Roffles* Oh, the mental picture!
blood shifter chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
wow. so nice to see you're back. sorry to hear whats been going on in your life. they were so close to getting back together. life so isn't fair for anne right now. awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
ishmaranara chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Sorry to hear of your misfortunes, but I am glad you are back to writing. Sometimes poring feelings from reality into the story eases the most unexpected parts of troubles. I didn't die of over typos so no trouble there. Interesting addition to the plot with the altered identity. I liked bringing in Preceptor, nice to see someone using someone besides the twins and other trouble makers.
Narnian Sprite chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
I'm so glad you started another fic! I had no idea! This is going incredibly well, and I think your idea is wonderfully original. Can't wait for more!
ishmaranara chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
An interesting set-up indeed. Two nice little co-running storylines.
LoveHopes chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
YEA UPDATES! I'm really happy that you will be updating sooner and I hope that everything eventually works out :D Anyways I LOVE THIS AND THE PERVIOUS CHAPTERS THEY ARE AWESOMENESS! Yea keep up the good work :D
blood shifter chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
wow. never would have thought up that combination. quick update. you making up for that time lost in between? awesome chapter. please update soon but don't over work your self.
blood shifter chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
so is Will dead too? poor hide. well, we know the twins are here.

awesome chapter. please update soon.
blood shifter chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
poor hide. glad to see you're back. update soon please.
Soului chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ohh, nice. I like it very much. You put in just enough detail but leave enough out that we're begging for more. I especially love Ironhide's interaction with 'his' family. YOu kept everyone in character very nicely I think. I can totally relate to the flying decision too. I have a sibling about that age.
BreezesofSpring chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Yay! I kept waiting for you to start a new story, and you did but I missed it somehow. I thought I had you on author alert. In any case, I've found you now, and I love your first chapter! Little Anne is soo cute! Oh gosh, I hope the lennox family is ok. You can't kill them off in the second chapter...can you? 0.0 Update soon!
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
NO! I hope they are alive! Good chap and I love how it started I wonder what'll happen next :D
blood shifter chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
no. oh not will and sarah. and poor little annie. keep going. gotta know what happens.
L33Tbunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
O new shiny story! Great start, I really really like it but I am scared I don't want people to die T-T

I can't with to see the next update! _
Ridel chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Well I like the beginning so far! Looks like this could shape up to be an awesome story. I’m eagerly awaiting chapter two already! :)