Reviews for All I want for Christmas
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Really love this story, the drama and the brotherly schmoop.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter, gotta go read number 2 now!
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Love it, you got me right in my weak spot. stomachpain!stomachtouching!Dean with a side of protective!worried!DeanandSam. I went and looked at the comic too, beautiful job there. I wish you'd finished it, I was looking forward to seeing the images that go along with the tummy touching. I miss the days when the boys were so close and protective of one another. Thanks for bringing me back there for a few minutes.

LD
Zinfer chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Oh my gosh this is so friggin sweet XD i loved this fic!
KayValo87 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Okay, that was the SWEETEST ending I have read in a long time. The story was much shorter then most of the ones I read, but I LOVED it.

I hope you made a comic version, because I REALLY want to check it out. Great job. :)
LilyCat chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
That was adorable. :) thank you!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I want a comic I WANT ONE

This story was everything you could wish on a spider fairy for! It is just perfectly grawesomely, plobnrgly awesome.

Five Impalas, freshly waxed, lovingly detailed with Sam and Dean heading your way to give you the hugestest huggle ever.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
*sniff* damn dust.

Five Impalas, with a happy Sam and Dean inside
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh this was-I am nearly speechless-this was grawesomely plobnrg. I have to race on and find out what you've done to poor Dean. "I can't go on without Sammy" best line EVER

Five Impalas freshly waxed and lovingly detailed by Sam and Dean
jensengirl4eva chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Aw this story was awesome. Love the brotherly fluff
krazykiwigirl27 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Aww, that's sweet. Christmas in the hospital, about -what was it? - four days late. I like how you write Dean's POV, it sounds just like him. And I love the gifts- they know each other so well, don't they?

Also, best line: "Great...that made about as much sense as Sammy's taste in music."

P.S. the Pirates of the Caribbean reference made me smile...that's my favorite movie, and I keep trying to put references in my own Supernatural story, but my brother keeps slamming me over it, so I've only managed to sneak in one...I'll get past his way-too-picky proofreading eventually.
Port-of-Seas chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
*raises hand* I would LOVE to see this.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
*BAWLING*

love. Pure LOVE.

Thank you for writing that.

You just have this amazing talent where you just. GET them.

Brilliant piece.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
awesome stuff. so intense. so addictive. :)
Anawey chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Aw! That was so sweet! Especially the end. I love it!