Reviews for This New Life
awesomeness01449 chapter 26 . 8/25
I know...I know...I'm late. But I NEED the sex scene. If you're still willing that is.
rowenasheir chapter 29 . 4/13
Expected a last Vicky incident with all her hopes dashed
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 4/13
Deage him to a toddler?
Mrs.Serv.Snape chapter 26 . 3/26
OK so I NEED this sex scene between Remus and Severus. I hope its still OK for me to ask this!
PowerStealerRogue chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
I would be interested in the missing scene if you are still willing to share it. . I love your story and plan on checking out more of your stories!
Snarry-Snermione-Hannigram-90 chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
I am loving this story! I would love to read the missing scene between Remus and Severus. Do I send you my email?
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
I have to say, this was a new twist. loved the memory wipe. loved how you gave everyone what they needed. the control on draco's part was wonderfully writen.
oh, the medical knowledge of medicine was well researched. I have to say good story! loved the read.
as for the reviews. I get it. I have 2 complete stories of my own with nearly 3000 people reading them and only 4 reviews. don't be discouraged. just write to write and enjoy.
PurlyLoo chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
I have been really enjoying your story, its brilliant considering its yours first go, I would love to read the smut scene too please. Do I need to send you my email address for that?
Lind regards
The arithmancer chapter 30 . 7/4/2015
Such a sad, yet happy story. Loved reading it, poor Harry, but he got a happy childhood from it.
Arcangelos chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Awww severitus is so cuteee
IucunditaFloridus chapter 30 . 4/3/2015
Sweet Story! :D
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Awee! So CUTE! :3
TomboyRyo chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
Can I please read the missing part? X3
dnjs7365 chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
this is one of the best fanfics i've read with "dad" snape and "son" harry i can't wait to read the next one!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 30 . 11/26/2014