Reviews for This New Life
PurlyLoo chapter 26 . 7/29
I have been really enjoying your story, its brilliant considering its yours first go, I would love to read the smut scene too please. Do I need to send you my email address for that?
Lind regards
The arithmancer chapter 30 . 7/4
Such a sad, yet happy story. Loved reading it, poor Harry, but he got a happy childhood from it.
Arcangelos chapter 10 . 6/4
Awww severitus is so cuteee
IucunditaFloridus chapter 30 . 4/3
Sweet Story! :D
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 10 . 4/1
Awee! So CUTE! :3
TomboyRyo chapter 26 . 2/14
Can I please read the missing part? X3
dnjs7365 chapter 30 . 1/13
this is one of the best fanfics i've read with "dad" snape and "son" harry i can't wait to read the next one!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 30 . 11/26/2014

it was GREAT.

SerpensPrincess chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
Umm would u be so kind to send me the whole chapter 26 with the smut i relly like this story one of my favs
bsolomon chapter 30 . 2/28/2014
good story
Kitty Savella chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
Once again, fabulous story. I'm sure that at sine point I will come back for a third read through. I enjoyed the ride very much.
Kitty Savella chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
As a longtime fan fiction writer who is reviewing anonymously, I would like to answer that question. For me, I am not logged in because I can't, though sometimes it is because I am too lazy. (Incidentally, I am using my penname to review.) I feel for you when it comes to nitpicky reviewers. Yes, I've done it on an especially bad day (mostly in my reckless youth) but it is still a horrid thing to do. If one is going to take the time to review, one should have something worthwhile to say. (Which is also why I don't typically review often. Unless the story is particularly poorly written, I generally save my comment until the end where I can make my final generalization.) As for your story, I hope you are delighted to know that this is my second read-through. (Typically, I don't reread stories.) Obviously, I am enjoying the tale, or I wouldn't bother.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
Enjoying this story very much. I would love to read the missing scenes please :)
The World in Black and White chapter 30 . 11/14/2013
Beautiful story! Kinda bummed that Severus and Remus got together but I'm glad that they're happy all the same :). Really glad I found this story!
Kris chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Giving up after only a week seems extreme, especially as memories are so integral to defining who we are as a person. Even partial memory erasure like the last year would be better. Nature vs nurture debate, I know, but to me it would be like killing who he currently is after only a week. Crucial plot point, I know, but maybe give it at least a month with a little more gravity from the characters about the decision.