Reviews for Letters From Hell
Navigator101 chapter 10 . 2/1/2018
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I do hope that you might come back to this fic one day. It's a real gem. I haven't come across many Chrono Crusade fics that have good grammar and writing and everything flows like this one does.

Heaven and Hell better watch out. Rosette's going to be on the warpath soon, she's not happy about anything except getting to see Chrono. And even then she's mad because she doesn't get to work with him. While the points are valid, and I can see where they're coming from, Rosette and Chrono made for an excellent team. I know they're trying to avoid suspicion, but no one would think twice about Chrono trying to get a letter to Rosette. He's been doing that for how long? I mean that's practically commonplace down there it seems. I also feel like they don't know how much they've broken him. He was never really meant to be away from Rosette like that. At least to me.
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hey there. I'm not sure if you recognize my penname on this site anymore. Also, my sincere apologies in advance for using a review to write this.

It's just - I was reading your reviews from back in 2006, and you wrote the following:

"Oh. I'm impressed. Writing in the present tense is really, really hard, or at least, that's what I find. Maybe you find it easier."

I wanted to contact you to discuss this comment further, but you don't seem to have the instant messaging function enabled. In any case, if you happen to still be around, drop me a line or two via private messaging, or if you don't want to enable private messaging, here's my e-mail: little. wing04 (remove spaces)

Feel free to remove this review after if you'd like, and again, my apologies. :)
WaffleNinja chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story, I love the entire perspective you've created SO MUCH. Please. D:
White Rose Fox chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Kirsten Taylor chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I have been at the edge of my seat un-able to remove my eyes from your story! PLEASE WRIGHT MORE!
Yoruhana Hitsugaya chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
This is an awesome story, I wish You'd update.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
Good luck with CAMP! It know it's been so long since you've updated, but I look forward to it. ) I'll also check out your comic as well. You have a link? What about on your main page?

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Lmfao. Elder, I love you. XD You always make things brighter- er- funnier with perverted acts. XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Good luck with that essay and physics exams! Those are always a bitch. T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Beautifully done once again. I hope your problems are doing well.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
RAwrs. Who knew God could be a bitch. -_-

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
H'omg! *_*! Fantastic fantastic twist!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Fantastic! D!

“I’ve always loved elevators- will there be funny music?” She sat up, looking around, her eyes wide and bright. Lucky smirked. XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Wonderful job! I love it so far! Keep up the great work!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 12/24/2009