Reviews for Needing a Sign
riaanaa chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow...wow..wow..
I lov Romione a lot...they are one of the cutest couple ever...:D
& its great how you showed hermione's weak side & mental dilemma...sooooo nice...:)
AbbeyPotter chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is truly amazing. I love reading about Ron and Hermione down in the Chamber of Secrets, and I think you got that scene right on!

Great job on the story, and keep it up!

-Abbey :)
couldbemoresonic chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
bravo
Fayth G chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Really good missing moment story. Very well done. :)
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is a great version of what happened...so far, this is my favorite! Good job, and keep writing!
hll13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
wonderful! you should write some more missing moments, you're really good at capturing the tone! :D
Queen Hippolyta chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
After I read this I was tempted to reveiw it and put like 3 dozen smilies but I thought that would be a little weird. You did a great job writing this and I really enjoyed reading it. :) :) :)
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was so good. Loved it. LOVED IT! Great writing, great story.
helpmydeath chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was great! i loved the part during and after Hermione stabbed the cup! i always wanted someone to write that! great job!
edwardisexynowguess chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
“It looked like you had a, er, cut." Yeah right. LOL ]

i'm lazy. i read this two days ago. i'm lazy whenever it comes to reviewing. now that i think about it, i didn't really take in ron and hermione going to the chamber of secrets. i mean, i knew that they went..just didn't think of there little 'adventure' there. haha. i'm rambling.

i liked the stabbing scene. just like ron's one in death hallow, only this time it was hermione. i like how you thought of some troubles/angst from hermione's point of view. i think it's because i've been suffocated with all harry's angst that i don't see other things that could have been happening. adding lavender in it nailed it as well.

i loved how you fit in the house elves so it flowed carefully towards the cannon of the long awaiting snogging scene.

i was about to comment on some of the italics. when i read this a few days ago, i caught some of the italized words bundled together. i guess you've fixed that. great work. it was really entertaining! haha
FabulousLasVegas chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aw, that was so cute and perfect. You did a good job of tying it to the actual story.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I love this, especially Hermione's horcrux and the ending.