Reviews for Cries in the Night
AintNoMeIfThereAintNoYou chapter 1 . 2/1
I really liked some of the little touches in this, like 'the tears flowed, as did the snot' and 'the Benders it seemed had season tickets to his courtroom'. Great stuff!

Nonetheless, I think the editing could be a little tighter. There are commas that have been missed out and run-on sentences which could do with a little shortening. Also, a little suggestion would be to use line dividers or some other kind of marking to mark when one character's perspective ends and another one's begins.
Erinn chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Omw! That was amazing! You HAVE to write one more chapter so we know how it all ends. Please write another chapter rather than leaving us hanging like this. Wow so good.
Erinn chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Please make another chapter!
Chimikaru chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Love it
thespookyredsparkle chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ima little confused...please write more though! I love it! Maybe, if you dont want to write more, can you just message me and explain a little? But i really do love it...just the end was hard to catch...
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I want more info! Keep writing please and thankyou!
Poppy471 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Pot calling the kettle black, you're a tease too. :P I wish there were more!
thefreaklulu chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
please finish this story
TheGrandDisciple chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh Damn! Please continue! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Dakota chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, that was really good :) Did you ever continue with it?
It hasn't been updated since '07 but pleeease write just a bit more?... Or 16,000 words more?
Me chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was amazing, more please?
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Um, what the heck? What happened? Whose blood was it?

I enjoyed the story, but it kinda ended abruptly don't you think?
KristiLizzz chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was so well written and I think really gives an accurate insight as to what happened that night. I really think you should continue with this! I can't wait to read more
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow. Great stuff. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
assiage chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I liked this chapter quite a bit, I noticed you gave up on it? It has a unique perspective about Brian, I have not read a story where he snaps and goes off on his mom like that. I'm a huge fan of The Breakfast Club and a die-hard Claire/Bender shipper, so I was happy to read this.

You reviewed a story of mine earlier and I usually reply to my reviews but you have PM blocked, so this is the only way I can thank you for the nice review and kind words. Thank you so much, it made my day!

I wonder if you will ever continue with story? I am anxious to see what happens with our Breakfast clubbers... TC- stef