Reviews for The Conspiracy
Where.is.the.bathroom chapter 6 . 13h
I feel like Sasuke and Itachi planned all this to get the man behind the phone. Its too bad you've stopped writing but Im glad I read either way since its such a well written story
ChuGaEun chapter 7 . 6/13
I think. Sasuke is alive. He is, isn't he? Please update T_T
chickenbutt chapter 7 . 5/29
SHIT THIS STORY MADE ME CRY OHMYGOSH MY HEART HURTS WHY THE HELL SASUKE DIE OHHMYGOSH
bernadette chapter 7 . 5/7
still waiting for the update. i'd give you half of my pizza for an update Hahaha!. I (we) hope there is still hope for this amazing fic! beautifully written and probably the best SASUSAKU fic out there. i know you know by now already that SasuSaku is canon and I hope it would inspire you to continue this story. It's been over 5 years, an update will be worth the wait. :)
geregiaromelie chapter 7 . 4/28
This was beautiful
Angsty and thrilling :) why not finished? I'm so hook up with this story I knew there's nagging possibility that it wasn't a finished piece but having to read the first few chapters , they were arresting and it seems like a crime not to continue. If it's foolish to ask to have this going somehow till the very end. I would wait :) maganda eee!
Hello. I don't think I've reviewed this before, and I know I should've because I've been following this story since it was first uploaded, and it has left such an impression on me that I still come back to read it at least once a year. It's one of my favorite fics on this site. I'm reviewing now because I'm still hoping for an update, even after all these years. I really hope you're okay where ever you are.
Please please update this story is amazing it's been so long since you updated I want them to get back together!
origami zombie chapter 7 . 3/2
Now that's one helluva cliffhanger to leave off on... for six years. XD
So Sasuke is alive? I feel like I will never find out so I will make up my own ending in my head. :)
mizzanimequeen chapter 7 . 3/2
Holy shitballs! Sorry for the cussing but fantastic story. Im sad but i love it. I look forward to future updates.
Chloe chapter 7 . 2/11
will sell my soul for the conspiracy to update.
This Loser chapter 7 . 2/9
Still here. Still waiting
I've been actually meaning to read this fanfic years ago, and now that I have, I love it.
I love Sakura's character so much. Sasuke's too, but I'm more of a female fan. I love everything about this fanfiction, it's so different and nicely-written. I'm curious to what's to come
mirai chapter 7 . 1/27
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
this story is still my favorite
you write so good i really love it so much
i'd give my left kidney for an update lol
TheCharminglyInsane chapter 1 . 1/19
I honestly don't remember if I've ever reviewed this story, but I know for sure that it's been a while since I first chanced upon it. I've had some time in my hands these past two months and I decided to read your story again. And despite all the years that have passed, it still leaves me breathless and wanting more-all over again it seems. I'm not sure when you'll update, but I do hope it'll be soon because this story is incredible, one of the best fanfics I've ever read. (:
Vira chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Maybe, just maybe now that the manga has concluded, you'll conclude this too?