Reviews for Giving Love Another Chance
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
Great ending. I'm glad Joey was able to support Seto to his brother even if he couldn't forgive him.
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad Mokuba got through to Seto.
sherabo chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
Ok, so I'm not mad at Seto anymore. I like the spit personally ...It makes perfect sense that he would have an alter ego...You are a fantastic writer. Johnny, little Seto, great job... this story goes on my fav, list along with you as a fav author. I'll call you JourneyMakerMD...smiles
sherabo chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
I got nervious, for a while I thought you were going to say Seto only married her for Some other reason. I'm happy for Joey and Rap...great chapter
sherabo chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
I don't believe this! Seto has gone mad. He has lost it complete. He shot Raph...tears... wheres the gun... let me at him...I told you he needed cousel chapters ago. Heather is really strong. I never thought that I would like a story with Seto and a wife other that Joey, but you write so wonderfully, I am enjoying this muches.
sherabo chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
I sware. Seto needs counseling, I mean before the next chapter, we need to get him into marriage counseling,Rap. is so right for Joey. I hope Heather finds out everything,but I still feel sorry for her. This is so real I feel like I am apart of this story. Cool
sherabo chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Damn, I almost feel sorry for Seto, you really nailed that outburst of his. Great writing. But he's still an arrogant ass... In love with two and he wants them both...as...
sherabo chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
wow wow and double wow. I just love Raphael and I wanted to die when he kissed Joey. Yeah, I want Joey and Seto to make up, but if they don't. Go Raphael!

that was so wrong when they broke in the house, tears...
sherabo chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I swear, Joey always has to get the shit end of the stick from Seto. One of these days I'm going give Seto the shit stick first. Cool start.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
Good chapter. I hope he gets better and comes home to his family where he belongs. I hope he isn't too stubborn to do it.
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
I hope it all goes well for her and the children too. I'm glad Joey and Raphael have big enough hearts to forgive Seto.
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 12/11/2007
I hope Seto gets better and makes his marriage work. They didn't tell Heather that Seto was living with Joey while they were married and had two children. She will be really hurt by that if she finds out.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
Good chapter. I hope Seto gets the help he needs. and gets better.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Good chapter. Seto has gone off the deep end. Does he think killing Joey and Raphael will help?
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Good chapter. Seto is being an ass and should pay for it.