Reviews for When Neji met Tenten
Pirika Anna Usui Kyoyama 0116 chapter 13 . 5/19
Omg this is so super duper cute 3 I mean the way you write Neji and Tenten hhhh 3 also the story is well written and I love that cosplay part since I am a cosplayer myself and I am a gamer too omggg I am very happy that the kingdom hearts was briefly mentioned one of my favourite games ever in my life 3 The plot is so cute :'( omg I wish a guy could serenade me like that too hahaha 3
Harleenbean chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
lel i say formal too
Harleenbean chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
MILO
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Really Naruto, really?
The beginning seems kind of interesting.
Kaede Kayano chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This is such a kawaii little fic!
This Username Is Classified chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
Wonderful story like WHY HAVENT I SEEN THIS BEFORE!? Kinda sad it ended there tho x( Haha gj!
Random Peep chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
WOAH I wanted to cry at that last part hahaha!
Random Peep chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Shikamaru LOL! Always a charm
Random Peep chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Simple interactions but ADORBS!
ten worlds chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Hilarious yet awesome!I looooved it!
sasuke140 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
OH GOSH MY FEELS QAQ
AMAZING
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i LOVE it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Lol
StealthFire718 chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Why why WHY did I not find this story until now?! I have to say, this is officially one of my favorite fanfics I've ever written. You took a cliche AU, but you didn't do anything cliche with it. And, I loved the ending. No mushy fluff, it was cute and simple. I like how it wasn't a typical high school fic with an obvious sleepover or a random chapter where everyone suddenly gets together. Everything else was at most, implied. And the grasp on the characters were very nice. It actually felt realistic, because the main characters weren't suddenly all knowing or anything. In fact, the overall plot was gradual and natural. It didn't spring itself on me; it grew on me. You're a terrific writer and I hope to read more of your fics in the future. :)
Electress chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I really like your story. It's beautiful. However, it seems that the ending is king of abrupt (well for me). I'm so excited on how they will become a couple. And I want to see them as a couple. They're very sweet in the story and I like that very much. Please make a sequel (maybe how their relationship goes). Anyway, thank you very much for your story. I enjoyed it a lot. :D