Reviews for When Neji met Tenten
sasuke140 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
OH GOSH MY FEELS QAQ
AMAZING
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i LOVE it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Lol
StealthFire718 chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Why why WHY did I not find this story until now?! I have to say, this is officially one of my favorite fanfics I've ever written. You took a cliche AU, but you didn't do anything cliche with it. And, I loved the ending. No mushy fluff, it was cute and simple. I like how it wasn't a typical high school fic with an obvious sleepover or a random chapter where everyone suddenly gets together. Everything else was at most, implied. And the grasp on the characters were very nice. It actually felt realistic, because the main characters weren't suddenly all knowing or anything. In fact, the overall plot was gradual and natural. It didn't spring itself on me; it grew on me. You're a terrific writer and I hope to read more of your fics in the future. :)
Electress chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I really like your story. It's beautiful. However, it seems that the ending is king of abrupt (well for me). I'm so excited on how they will become a couple. And I want to see them as a couple. They're very sweet in the story and I like that very much. Please make a sequel (maybe how their relationship goes). Anyway, thank you very much for your story. I enjoyed it a lot. :D
ChocoMintRN chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Love this chapter!
The part where Hinata was ooc was hilarious! hahahaha
Alois21 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
How can I not hate you when it's half past two in the morning and I have to be up by six to prep up for school, and I kept telling myself, for the last five chapters or so, that this would be the last chapter, but NOOOOO-each chapter just kept getting better and better, and now I'm so hooked I'm screwed, but it's okay because this story is so dang awesome. LOL. Nice job!
shadeeclipse66 chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
ohmigosh! We have the same first part of our name! and we both like NejixTenten! OH how cool! I loved the story. It was wonderful!
Airi Shirokuro chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well put together, and the plot was new, though it occurs to me that your description of basketball could be improved (I am only saying this as an amateur of the sport). I loved the serenading but when he was on the roof I was all "WHAAAT" and when Haku was gay I was all "WHAAAT" and when there was booze, I was all "WHAAAT". Heehee. It's nice to read a good nejiten story once in a while, and one that isn't a oneshot.

Keep up the good work.
Renjihime143 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
i luv the part when they wer askin questios and lookin at weapons
Renjihime143 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
very good and funny
Gabriellais chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
OMG! Que final tan precioso!, me encanto tooodo tu fanfic. Es el primero que leo en ingles :D Awwww, El final... es EL final *o*
Saludos y abrazos!
Gabriellais chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Creeme que NO bajasta la calidad de tu fanfic, al contrario, la manteniste n_n
Gabriellais chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awwwwww tu fanfic es muy tierno! Definitivamente aqui tienes una seguidora!
Quede encantada, seguire leyendo *o*
Saludos desde Venezuela!
theiya chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh,i love it so much best i ever read .Simply AMAZING