Reviews for When Neji met Tenten
GORGEOUS ENDING! Every girl who read it wishes that they had their own, personal Hyuga Neji!
Okay, so I read your forenote, and dude, the whole co-ed sleepover thing is totally worn out. And mentioning the inevitable Truth or Dare that comes along with it... I mean COME ON. THANK YOU! I actually would like to see your take on a sleepover with the Naruto cast. Keep on keeping on :
I love your style of writing. And don't feel bad about writing a high school fanfic. people use them so much because they are great.
Mizuki Mei chapter 13 . 1/25
i loved it! its cute n so high school, neji's so sweet! but i hav a question, Why is hinata not stuttering? dats weird i thought she stutter a lot.
Nemika67 chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I CAN NOW IMAGINE NEJI BYAKUYA COZ BYAKUYA IS ALSO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN BLEACH I CANT STOP MY SELF FROM REVIEWING COZ REVIEWING IS NOT MY THING BUT HERE I AM TYPING TO REVIEW I THANK YOU YOU I CANT STOP DROOLING HOW HANDSOME NEJI IS IMPERSONATING BYAKUYA AND ALSO TENTEN SHE REALLY PICK A HOT CHARACTER WERE TALKING ABOUT LUST HERE AT FULL METAL ALCHEMIST OMG I WILL NEED SOME TISSUE TO COVER MY NOSEBLEED
Pirika Anna Usui Kyoyama 0116 chapter 13 . 5/19/2017
Omg this is so super duper cute 3 I mean the way you write Neji and Tenten hhhh 3 also the story is well written and I love that cosplay part since I am a cosplayer myself and I am a gamer too omggg I am very happy that the kingdom hearts was briefly mentioned one of my favourite games ever in my life 3 The plot is so cute :'( omg I wish a guy could serenade me like that too hahaha 3
Harleenbean chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
lel i say formal too
Harleenbean chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
MILO
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Really Naruto, really?
The beginning seems kind of interesting.
kaede kayano chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This is such a kawaii little fic!
This Username Is Classified chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
Wonderful story like WHY HAVENT I SEEN THIS BEFORE!? Kinda sad it ended there tho x( Haha gj!
Random Peep chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
WOAH I wanted to cry at that last part hahaha!
Random Peep chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Shikamaru LOL! Always a charm
Random Peep chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Simple interactions but ADORBS!
ten worlds chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Hilarious yet awesome!I looooved it!