Reviews for When Neji met Tenten
Really Naruto, really?
The beginning seems kind of interesting.
Kaede Kayano chapter 1 . 4/7
This is such a kawaii little fic!
This Username Is Classified chapter 13 . 1/1
Wonderful story like WHY HAVENT I SEEN THIS BEFORE!? Kinda sad it ended there tho x( Haha gj!
Random Peep chapter 10 . 1/1
WOAH I wanted to cry at that last part hahaha!
Random Peep chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Shikamaru LOL! Always a charm
Random Peep chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Simple interactions but ADORBS!
ten worlds chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Hilarious yet awesome!I looooved it!
sasuke140 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
OH GOSH MY FEELS QAQ
AMAZING
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i LOVE it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Lol
StealthFire718 chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Why why WHY did I not find this story until now?! I have to say, this is officially one of my favorite fanfics I've ever written. You took a cliche AU, but you didn't do anything cliche with it. And, I loved the ending. No mushy fluff, it was cute and simple. I like how it wasn't a typical high school fic with an obvious sleepover or a random chapter where everyone suddenly gets together. Everything else was at most, implied. And the grasp on the characters were very nice. It actually felt realistic, because the main characters weren't suddenly all knowing or anything. In fact, the overall plot was gradual and natural. It didn't spring itself on me; it grew on me. You're a terrific writer and I hope to read more of your fics in the future. :)
Electress chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I really like your story. It's beautiful. However, it seems that the ending is king of abrupt (well for me). I'm so excited on how they will become a couple. And I want to see them as a couple. They're very sweet in the story and I like that very much. Please make a sequel (maybe how their relationship goes). Anyway, thank you very much for your story. I enjoyed it a lot. :D
ChocoMintRN chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Love this chapter!
The part where Hinata was ooc was hilarious! hahahaha
Alois21 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
How can I not hate you when it's half past two in the morning and I have to be up by six to prep up for school, and I kept telling myself, for the last five chapters or so, that this would be the last chapter, but NOOOOO-each chapter just kept getting better and better, and now I'm so hooked I'm screwed, but it's okay because this story is so dang awesome. LOL. Nice job!
shadeeclipse66 chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
ohmigosh! We have the same first part of our name! and we both like NejixTenten! OH how cool! I loved the story. It was wonderful!