Reviews for The Fairest of All?
solsere chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hilariously cute story! For a moment there, I thought Cloud would have to kiss Seph in order to wake him from the enchanted sleep. Too bad :P
Little House in the Woods chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm not a Kingdom Hearts person, but I had a lot of fun reading your story. It was entertaining, had witty moments, and I was impressed by how you did the narrative. I liked that you made it flow well and easy to follow, which I imagine is no easy feat when Cloud and Sephiroth are inserting comments. Best of all, though, was your Zack.

You write one of the best Zacks I've read. You capture his personality well and write the friendship aspect very well in this piece and in your Sephiroth-Zack friendship stories. You are very inspiring and I hope you write more KH and FF7 fanfic. I will surely read them.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Absolutely nutty fantastic! My favourite bit is Seph becoming Snow White though. I just thought YES! You should read Ludwig Kakumei, its a twisted manga version of several fairy tales
Cuz.Neji is the UltimateXD chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow...the idea of mixing up all those different fairy tales and then including Zack, Cloud and Sephiroth into the mix just seems like a pretty messed up idea...and yet you made it work oddly enough! LOL! It had me laughing the whole way through and it wasn't only Cloud and Sephiroth who were intrigued by Zack's whacked story *hint hint*

Anyway, there's nothing really left to say other than this was an awesome story and I'm definately adding it to my favourites!XD Here's hoping that you write another like it in the future!
MillieBee chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Damn! I had a really good, really well-written review, but internet sharks have eaten it :'(

I absolutely loved it! I love Fairytales anyway ... and adding these three into the mix was just bound to be fun!

Your characterisation is amazing - particularly of Sephiroth. To imagine a person with that personality doing silly things like clapping to call back fairies seems impossible ... and yet, you managed it.

I also like your idea: more than one kind of love. I think it's very true. Friendship-love can be equally as powerful as romantic-love, and I think it's more important.

(Oh, and by the way, it's officially stated in 'Crisis Core' that Sephiroth uses one bottle each of shampoo and conditioner per shower XD)
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
oh wow! this was too amazing for words! major kudos on a job extremely well done! i /loved/ it!
000040 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That was such an awesome story XD Kudos, kudos.
Iifa chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is awesome XD I don't usualy read fairy tales, but i'm glad i read this one
llivla chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Okay, wow. The crack of threading together SO MANY fairytales actually worked enjoyably well. And just the way you wrote Sephiroth, Cloud and Zack bouncing off each other was addicting enough! (Lol, Sephiroth and Cloud being resistant to the fairytale narrator was amusing in itself, and them bouncing off each other in general was pure gold) And Aerith -would- make an awesome Rapauzel and totally join in on the fighting; I liked that touch.

Overall, I loved this friendship fic to PIECES; probably one of the best I've read in either FFVII or KH fandom in a long time. :')
Anei Aikouka chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love this. It's just the kind of twisted insanity that Zack would come up with. I especially like the casting of Sephiroth as Snow White. And his interactions with Cloud, both in the 'real' fictional world and in Zack's story rang wonderfully true. I like that best, because it shows how well Zack knows them that he can make up a story about them and have their characters ring true despite the bizarre situations in which they find themselves.
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
How I wish I was here ! I couldn't stop laughing by the middle. And clapping ? Heh, Zack is definitly insane and the whole thing sounds like an opera ; I am so spreading this story around!
Rhino7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Haha! That was amazing!

"...Flying monkeys!"...Blank stares.

Oh, that was hilarious and the comments from Cloud and Seph were perfect!

God Bless Zack!

Great story! I love it!

AngelJeanne chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh wow this story was really great and hillarious! Clapping for a fictional fairy love it! The power of friendship is AWESOME!
CornCob chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this. was so. CUUTUE!

Ah! I loved this! Zack would make the most amazing story teller, and I love how he, of course, shows up to save the day. He's such a ham. And the whole deal about Seph beign the fairest in all the land was so funny.

I loved this, though it took me like..3048 hours to read it! Then again, when has length ever been a bad thing (though "Rupunzel" could probably argue with that).

Loved it, and I missed reading your stuff! It's beena while!
luneress chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
wow! this was so cool. that was such an interesting and amusina fairly tale. haha. so cool. luved it!