Reviews for The Fairest of All?
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
M, love, Zack's a sharp little schemer under the happy-happy, I love it! And he uses his powers of sneaky for the forces of good! Near the end there I could just see a little corner of Seph's mind giving in to fear and going, "Oh, no, no, no, please don't say Cloud has to kiss me! Not that!" ;P
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This has got to be one of the craziest fairytales I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 12/8/2007

This is so funny and crazy! please make more like it!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
You put the shampoo in. XD

The pixies, and the monkeys, were just too much. And you know, I don't think I /have/ seen a fairy tale where a curse is lifted by "the power of friendship". Guess that's what makes the old tales different from the KH world.

It's funny, but when you mentioned the apple, I had this sudden image of the queen, disguised as the old hag, giving Sephiroth a blue-skinned "bakaringo".

KH Seph: I don't know why, but I could swear I've seen this before...

Also, I had an idea of the Queen pulling off Seph's glove and placing her hand next to his to see which one is really the "fairest".

I'm guessing there isn't really a sequel? It would be fun though :D
Kazaam chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This story was the greatest! I loved every bit of it. I couldn't keep from either laughing or smiling at how everything was playing out!

The clapping part has got to be one of the best scenes EVER. LOL. And it's so amusing that Seph took the place of both Snow White and Goldilocks! XD

I loved Cloud's and Seph's reactions to everything, and breaking the fourth wall was just hilarious!

I didn't even think of Aerith being Rapunzel, but that was a neat touch.

Aw...and the ending was so touching with Cloud worrying so much over Seph, and Zack getting sad from his own story!

Finishing up with roasting marshmellows over the fire was such a neat idea. I'm amused at the image of Seph and Cloud doing that!

This story was so cute. Here's hoping that blizzard lasts a while longer and Zack's still up for spinning some more crazy tales!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/7/2007

Oh man, this was so cute and funny! I loved how they kept breaking the fourth wall. And the clapping bit...Hehe, priceless! X3 And Rapunzel!Aerith... This is such a funny story, I was seriously grinning the entire time I was reading it.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow, this was great. It sounds like the type of stories my bro and I like to make up. Mad props to you for this one.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2