Reviews for Nutter
Doctor Demigod chapter 1 . 1/1
That last line... Just yes.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
THE ENDING SENTENCE WAS NOT OKAY
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Awwww Cute , Well Done And Thanks .
KatsMeowRose chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh how Right Lily is. Rose does need a Doctor. but she needs the Right kind of Doctor. I Really really liked this. I'm gonna check and see if there's a sequal to it and if there is, i'm gonna read and review. If not, well I hope you write a sequal. haha. GREAT JOB!
Fantastic Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
"I think she needs a doctor."

Oh, that was just *cruel*. So cruel.

That was such a good story. It really does bring to light how others would view her, people who don't know what she's been through. And her own sister... well...that was pure genius on your part.

It was funny and emotional at the same time, with Lily thinking her sister's a nutter but wondering what happened all the same.

The Sarah Jane Smith reference? That made me burst out laughing. Of *course* Mickey would name his kid Sarah Jane. That was just awesome.

I hope you do more like this...maybe some more on Lily once she finds out about The Doctor?

Anyway, I'm starting to babble. I really loved it. great Job!

Aubrey
ayquefabulosa chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh my God! This could be such an amazing story if you made it into one!

This chapter was written really nicely and I can really relate to Lilys bitterness about Rose. the story!
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww! *is half squeeing, half sad* This is really, really sweet - brilliant idea, really well written, and just absolutely fab!

Love it!

AzureFalls
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is very well written, but I must admit I prefer to imagine Rose's sibling as one that learns about the Doctor and looks up to Rose as a big sister. And I can't imagine Rose bringing her little sister to share in her grief at the beach in Norway if the sister didn't know what the significance was.

Still, it's a very interesting story, and I love the "Sarah Jane Smith" reference.

And Lily is right, Rose does need a doctor. But not any doctor, just THE Doctor!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Lol that last line is so ironic ;D Cool story :)
WerewolfNobody chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
lol nice... especially the ending. Rose does indeed need a doctor, and everyone knows there's only one Doctor that could help!
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is great! Its brilliantly written. I love the idea that everything is kept secret from her.

I also like how Mickey's daughter is named Sarah jane. That is great.

This is funny and emotional at the same time. Its beautifully written and is a brilliant idea.

I have realy enojyed reading this as it is an excellent story written by someone who obviously has a lot of talent.
Lexia4 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That’s brilliant. I love the last sentance and how we see Rose’s pain through her sisters unknowing eyes.
clarklit05 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
that is well good !
celticfox chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ha ha ha.
stevethewintersolider chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
brillant story i laughed at the end