Reviews for Tells
the origins of pandora chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
AWWWE! SO FREAKING SWEET! HEHEHE...
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
absolutely sweet

I can so see this in front of my inner eye

you stayed so in-character and...

I've got nothing left to say except: you've blown my mind
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was great! From beginning to end you had me! I love how Cain was slowly able to read her and how it accumulated to the very end.

Great job!

Only one little thing: You wrote Jed instead of Jeb. XD
Fortitudine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is very good. Neat little psychological tale.
april168 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
AWWW! the fluffiness is just so overpowering! my heart is gonna explode!
sci-fied chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
O...I really liked this!

sci
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow - that was an awesome read! I love getting Cain's thoughts on DG flashing that wide-eyed stare! Terrific job on this!
SoloSea chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was really good, you really got into his head and it fits in well witht he series. I always thought her blank wide-eyed stare meant more.

Loved it!
IdenaThatcher chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow. This "Tells" is one of the BEST DG/C's i've read (and i've been through almost all of them here AND on live journle). Please keep it up!
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I can't believe I missed this one until now. Excellent characterization, of both DG and Cain. Adding to favorites, and bookmarking!
Bee03 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Where have I been that I missed this? *Shakes head in shame* Amazing and beautiful and I loved it. Favoriting it now. : )
Alexandra3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Very well done, interesting story. I like that you have this from Cain's point of view and he's in character, not saying things that are too fluffy or random. I like especially that the story is entirely plausible, with Cain looking for someone's "tells". And, I really liked that you gave a valid reason behind the all too constant blank look that Zooey tended to adopt. Great job!
alizaleven chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
How incredibly cute! And awesome... I love that you wrote in Cain's pov.. thanks!
SDblonde1987 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was great! I can totally picture Cain thinking of all that! I love the ending! If the writers would have put your ending at the end of their show, it would have been perfect! I feel like they totally rushed the end of "Tin Man". It's like they realized that their 6 hours was almost up and they had to cut it short! You ending scene would have taken less than a minute! And it's perfect! DG&Cain4ever! I loved it! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I don't know why I didn't review for this the first time I saw it, so I'm correcting that. This is one of the few oneshots inthis fandom that still makes me squeal. And it is so well thought out, flows nicely and is so elequant in its simplicity. I love how you capture each of the moments of Cain figuring DG out in such a very characteristic way. And you kept him in character all the way.

Wonderful job, I am definitely favoriting this as one of the best examples of great Tin Man fic. Bravo