Reviews for Tells
RAGAnne chapter 1 . 8/21
I enjoy reading your take on what was going through Cain's head during their travels. And the "of course that's how it happened" ending is pretty good too. :)
the origins of pandora chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
absolutely sweet

I can so see this in front of my inner eye

you stayed so in-character and...

I've got nothing left to say except: you've blown my mind
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was great! From beginning to end you had me! I love how Cain was slowly able to read her and how it accumulated to the very end.

Great job!

Only one little thing: You wrote Jed instead of Jeb. XD
Fortitudine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is very good. Neat little psychological tale.
april168 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
AWWW! the fluffiness is just so overpowering! my heart is gonna explode!
sci-fied chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
O...I really liked this!

tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow - that was an awesome read! I love getting Cain's thoughts on DG flashing that wide-eyed stare! Terrific job on this!
SoloSea chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was really good, you really got into his head and it fits in well witht he series. I always thought her blank wide-eyed stare meant more.

Loved it!
IdenaThatcher chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow. This "Tells" is one of the BEST DG/C's i've read (and i've been through almost all of them here AND on live journle). Please keep it up!
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I can't believe I missed this one until now. Excellent characterization, of both DG and Cain. Adding to favorites, and bookmarking!
Bee03 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Where have I been that I missed this? *Shakes head in shame* Amazing and beautiful and I loved it. Favoriting it now. : )
Alexandra3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Very well done, interesting story. I like that you have this from Cain's point of view and he's in character, not saying things that are too fluffy or random. I like especially that the story is entirely plausible, with Cain looking for someone's "tells". And, I really liked that you gave a valid reason behind the all too constant blank look that Zooey tended to adopt. Great job!
alizaleven chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
How incredibly cute! And awesome... I love that you wrote in Cain's pov.. thanks!
SDblonde1987 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was great! I can totally picture Cain thinking of all that! I love the ending! If the writers would have put your ending at the end of their show, it would have been perfect! I feel like they totally rushed the end of "Tin Man". It's like they realized that their 6 hours was almost up and they had to cut it short! You ending scene would have taken less than a minute! And it's perfect! DG&Cain4ever! I loved it! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!