Reviews for Akuda Bar's people
Menka chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I love the focus on giving background characters some spot light. This is a great fic and this particular chapter my favorite. Mei does look like the type to be a fan of diving lol.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
this seems just like Peepers i always thought of him as the kind of fella who skirted the wrong side of the law sometimes ;)

it was a shame he only really featured right at the beginning of the game. still, i'm so excited about the next BG&E game they're making - hope they bring back lots of the old characters like Mei, and add some more scenes with them!

i hope you continue at some point with other characters!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
i fully intend to read the Peepers chapter, but i loved the one about Mei so much i had to review right away! i've always wanted to know more about her - in fact, a lot of the characters that aren't in the main party - but Mei (and Nino) especially. i really like them, and this chapter shows a believable and interesting side to Mei, with her hobbies, and her thoughts on Jade and Double H

i liked the previous two chapters too, but of course, not as much cuz i'm so interested in Mei. the one with Seven and Rufus was cute - i always wanted them to have some kind of conversation with them (and Mo too, for that matter), in particular after Jade wins all the races, they should've said something!

oh, just so you know, anonymous reviews are blocked for your story - that might be why it's getting plenty of hits but not as many reviews! just so you know :)
HollyMyCoolCat chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Beautiful, you really got all the characters. As if it really is the story with BG&E
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
These are great, and I've only seen one or two minor typos. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one.

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Well, this isn't bad. It's always great to see things on lesser-known and underappreciated characters. .

There was, however, some odd tense changes, sentence structure, and the like going on. And glancing at your profile, I can see why- you're from Germany! Well, that probably explains a lot. Very good for someone who doesn't exactly follow the American way. But you might wanna get a beta- someone to look over the chaps for you.

But, like I said, this isn't bad, and the mood was set well. . Keep working at it, and don't give up just because no one reviews. Write for yourself. ::cheesy thumbs up::