Reviews for Live
steelangel firepen chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
super sad (T.T) ahh i'm been shocked, (tears are liquid on electric devicesahh!)
Ennah chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
it's very nicely done and sad...
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
*starts bawling* ReiRei! Its so sad! *falls on floor crying and curls into fetal position. Did horrible things two my three fav characters.. Ken-chan, Dai, and Mimi-hime! *continues crying*
Ken Ichijouji chapter 1 . 7/9/2002
Micheal, go fuck yourself that was good story.
Michael O'Hare chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Don't take this too harshly, but... This is, without a doubt, the worst fanfic I have ever read in my entire life. It is also the most painful fanfic I have ever read in my entire life. Your story gave me cancer, then it gave my cancer cancer. I do not know what inspired you to write this, but I do suggest that you track it down, kill it, burn it, and scatter its ashes at a crossroads. So painful...
Umi Yuy chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
OMG that is the best fic i have read.. I am writing through tears atm.. it is sooooo sweet
Umi Yuy chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
Ismini chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Hmm...A little confusing, unbelievable and the thing with Mimi's dad makes me sick sick least it's a Jyoumi...I can't say I loved it,but it was an okay story.
Silver Sunlight chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Wow... I'm a amazed, that is so unbelievably sad, almost enough to make a person cry. The style this was written in really added to the story, excellent job, keep it up.
Reka chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
That was wonderful, Arrei-sama. I don't know why I didn't read it before.
Pazu chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
OMG! That was so unbelievably sad. You're an incredible author, and I hope to see more fics like this from you.
Trunks Ichijouji chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Oh... I wasn't expecting such a story. Amazing... Its just.. whoa o_O
zaracatilina chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
ohhhhhhhhhh my god...that was so great. i love this. it was different and orignal...it was well written and i felt the pain, oh man...good job!
herongale chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
This is quite possible one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I'vre read in a while. Too much angst and you've got a farce on your hands, whether you meant to or not. I practically died throughout. The writing style itself is not bad, but my lord! Good job! *smiles benignly* You made my day.
DaZeDaNdCoNfUsEd chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
I love that! It's great, it's great, I'm feeling such a surge of emotion over this fic right now it's unbelievable! This is a great fic! Oh...my God this is great! I don't know what it was but it just struck me right. ) Oh, man... I gotta read this again...