Reviews for I'll be at your side II
nzlouise chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Oh gosh please please please continue with this!
Didine34790 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Is the girl Rory ?

Do you plan on updating this story ? because I saw the last update was over two years ago

Anyway, I like this story a lot, pls update it
girlface chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Hey I really liked these stories and I hope that even though its been a long time that you continue them. I love all JJ fics and I have read prob 95% of them on here and this was such an original story that it shocked me. I absolutely loved the plot line and the fact that you made lorelai the narrator of her own story. If you need to bounce ideas to continue this feel free to msg me!
lovestimelords chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Gah! You are so evil for dropping a bomb like that and not updating; lol. I read the first part, and I have to say you are very talented. I was very interested in the story.
magicisagift chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
update/continue this story please
ggLuvaLL chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
i think i know who it is!

Update Please!

I love this story, read it a while ago, please continue!
glo1196 chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Very nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Daisyangel chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Oh is the girl Rory? Who adopted her? Will Lorelai get to see her and will she realize who it is? I love this story and I can't wait for your next update.
CordeliaWren chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Oh! I wonder who that girl is. :-P

Awesome story! Please update soon.
bianca89 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Dum dum sum. Ten to one that lettle girl is Rory. Interesting, we can finally find out what type of life she has had. I can't even imagine her growing up without Lorelai.
chants chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
That was a good chapter. I think I can see where this is going to go, with the girl that Jess met. Am I right?

Update soon.
Jenn chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I think this will be a pretty good story too, just like the last one. The idea of little Jess in a little leather jacket makes me smile. :)
rai chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
aww i love this story, however i'm not a big fan of the name june for the kid. I know this isnt my story but could you maybe change it, i dont know maybe have lorelai decide on a different name. i'm sorry for to critise its just the name reminds me of my grandmother. I love the story though you have talent.
penguinopus chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
It's pretty obvious that we'll be seeing Rory soon. Did she get adopted and did the family name her Lorelai? Can't wait to see how they figure out the connection...
Pheebs4u chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Lol, it took me a couple of paragraphs to realize which story this was. I kept thinking were is Rory :D maybe she is:"There is this girl staying here" I love this story, I hope you'll update soon since I'm looking forward to Lorelai finding Rory again...I'm sorry I didn't review before but I'll do my best to review more in the future! -x- Hilde