Reviews for Bonds of a Forced Marriage
tammy18 chapter 39 . 5/27
Please finish the story! It's so good
devil.dog35 chapter 39 . 4/4
Yes, please write more if possible.
karie2055 chapter 38 . 3/17
I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN READING THE REST OF THE STORY!
iiii chapter 39 . 2/19
Wow! Your story is amazing! More please!
duremka94 chapter 39 . 2/14
I'd like if you finished the story. I found it and bookmarked some time ago, but up to yesterday didn't have much time to read. When I started I wasn't able to stop. As I write this review it's almost 2 in the morning and I have work in four hours, but don't regret staying late. Now that I did read your story I can honestly say I want to know what happens next. What will happen to Jack, Lizzie and the baby? Will Jack be successful in helping Will? And when will Barbossa finaly die? I think the answer to the last question is the one I'm looking the most. Hector really pisses me off every time he shows up. He just smells like trouble.
I hope you'll finish this story sometime. I'll wait for continuation even if it takes you a few years to write it. I know how hard it can be to get back into the right mind for writing story started long ago, but I hope (with all my heart) you will get there someday.
Thank you for considering that option. Have a nice morning/afternoon or evening
Gosia
Sorry if I made mistakes, I'm not a native English speaker, but I try to not make any
DeathCrawler chapter 38 . 11/8/2016
hope to see this updated again someday great story so far
BlackStarrinaHallibel chapter 39 . 9/28/2016
Oh please, do continue on with your amazing story! :) Your stories were some of the very first Sparrabeth stories I'd read, and I'm frantic to know how the rest unfurls! I hope you get enough admirers and pleas to acquiesce to our request :D until next time!
DeathCrawler chapter 39 . 9/24/2016
i just started reading this but so far i am enjoying it so i definitely would look forward if it got finished
Alexander676 chapter 39 . 9/12/2016
Please finish it
Guest chapter 39 . 9/8/2016
Please continue this is amazing
Lutherian chapter 39 . 8/31/2016
Please finish this?
Stella Lestrange chapter 39 . 8/18/2016
I love this story and I would definitely like to see it finished.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/31/2016
Please finish it!
sherry.zayik chapter 39 . 7/8/2016
hello,
are you kidding me...this story is awesome. I cannot wait to read the rest of it...a suggestion for a boys name triston Teague sparrow and a girls name is rosa Elizabeth sparrow...just ,,,but anyways I truly love this story because honestly it has a wonderful storyline that keeps a person wanting more and that's important in any story told.i am a avid reader of fanfiction and theres nothing worse than a story that not make common are a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading the rest of this story and any other future stories that inspire you...take care sherry zayik
bugaboo13 chapter 39 . 7/7/2016
Plz finish the story I just finished reading it and can't wait to see how u finish it off