Reviews for Bonds of a Forced Marriage
Lutherian chapter 39 . 7/15/2014
I loved the story. Would it be ok if I try to add my own ending to the story, just for myself from where you have left it?
karie2055 chapter 39 . 5/4/2014
aww, I finally found a good Sparrabeth fic and now its abandoned ;-; thanks for crushing my spirit and feels D:
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 39 . 1/24/2014
So you can't finish it? Well, that's depressing. But Im glad I found it and read what you did write.

Loved the story!
Jenna Jade chapter 38 . 11/5/2013
Loved this story! Saddened you're unable to finish it, but I have a proposition to be puttin' to ye? Would you too terribly mind if another such as myself pick-up with this particular adventure where your Note Worthy expertise has left off? What say you to that? I know you've not an interest to continue but maybe I can lend some new insight with respect for all you've put in so far; write the remaining chapters, send them to ye and ye can post them for further enjoyment to complete yer utter masterpiece!
This story is sensational and truly deserves to be finished wholly and Jack and Lizzie prevail in Good-wins-over- Evil-epic finish! Let me know what you think. Hit me up on my PM so we can talk about this a bit more to come to an accord-SAVVY! **Jenna )
Kyara chapter 30 . 8/18/2013
This is really one of the best story's of this site! I love it.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2012
good story
HoistTheColours89 chapter 38 . 11/8/2012
I loved this story. It was utterly amazing.

This is one of my favourite stories, I wish it was finished, but still I'm happy that I've found it.

Thank you so much for writing and posting your wonderful story.
Dorasparrow chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
sweet jackie ;D
zahrah.MWPP.xx chapter 39 . 9/27/2011
NOOO! I'm so sad u rnt going to finish it -

But it was such a great story ! You did such a good job !
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 39 . 9/6/2011
Can I just say I wish you hadn't decided to stop? I absolutely loved this story. It stood well apart from every other Sparrabeth (or any other POTC) story on this site. I understand your reasons, but still...

Fantastic story, fantastic voice, fantastic characterization (I know I spelled that wrong, I just know it), fantastic all over. If you ever returned to it (I doubt it, but one can hope, right?), I would be among the first to read it.

Thanks for the adventure.
ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 39 . 7/27/2011
WAHHHH! no more chapters TT how could you? *puppy eyes* good story, liked it, except for the more... mature... bits.
ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
since when was blood purple? i always thought of it as more of a scarlet when fresh... anyways, good job, not finished reading it yet though..
Pencil37 chapter 39 . 7/1/2011
Aww, it's too bad you won't be able to finish this story, I loved it so much! Keep on writing!
LawOfTheCaribbean chapter 39 . 6/15/2011
I loved this story. It was amazing. I loved how suspenseful each chapter got. You are an amazing author. I wish I could write like the way you do. You put so much passion into it. I really enjoyed your story, even though I wish you would finish it, but I understand. I wish you the best, and you are defiently a great writer. - amymoore91295
IvanBraginski'sMine chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
I KNEW IT! I CANT EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW TO PONDER MY AWESOMNESS,THOUGH! YOU ROCK! lol One of the best stories on here. you are now my fav author.I just KNEW he wasnt dead,because you wouldent do that to us?right? :)