Reviews for Before the Gotei 13
An Anime Lover chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Please make a sequel! This is an awesome story and it really needs one, but longer than "Captain, My Captain" (If you would even count that as a sequel), because even though it was a great story, I would like some more insight and detail on how Hitsugaya does climbing up the ranks and what seat he first gets in.
Reader-Favs chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I love it! Keep Going!
pinksugarrush chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
oh this is absolutely wonderful!

i love it

it was very cute and i love the fact that you put him under ukitake extremely cute

please, please, please make a sequel of his rising in the ranks, that would be extremely wonderful

i favorited this and i alerted you as an Arthur, so i really hope that you make a sequel

please, i havent really read much about shiro rising in his ranks before.

for your wonderful reviewers please make a sequel :)
bluemoon chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
This story was such a perfectly nice read. Hope you write a sequel! I really enjoy your writing style. It has such a comforting but not overbearing feel to it. ]

P.s. Happy New Year!
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wen u die u do go 2 a betr place
define-writing-101-be-creative chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
This stori is really great, I hope you make a sequel!
LilyMoonstone chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Sweets. Nice one
ebbie54 chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
when will u update this is like my favorite story, when will hitsugaya be captain? NOW UPDATE I COMMAND YOU :-b
HetaFanPPS chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
It was a very good story. I enjoyed it. I would really enjoy reading the sequel to this (if you'll make it)

Thank you for a good story.
Ayla-tan chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
I loved this story How you made them meet Matsumoto, how he came to the academy and how he learned his Zanpakutohs Name- just amazing!

I also like the fact, that he was put into 13th division I like Ukitake

But poor Shirou-chan, first he is called by this nickname again and then Ukitake gives him sweets *laughs* Really, I feel sorry for Toushirou

thank you for the story, greetings Toshi
Ziya chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I hope you do write how He became a Captain. That would be cool
DragonWolfStar chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Lol, nice ending. Yeah, you should definitely make a sequel! That would be awesome. This was an interesting read, and you really did a wonderful job with it. I would be glad to see what you come up with for his rise through the ranks.
DawnieWrites chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
the actual story is Rangiku found him and woke him up and dragged him off to the Academy because he couldn't control his power and nearly froze his grandmother
Rana chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Hitsu-taichou, if I write a lot of reviews under different names, will you write the sequel? Or can I just beg you to? Please? I love the way you write and you keep everyone in character! Please do a sequel!
AznVKai chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Gah, you have to continue! I want to know how you put lil'Shiro to eventually becoming the tenth division captain!

On a side note, I just laughed when I read the last three sentences. It's a classic. Awesome, Ukitake. That's just epic! xD

Excellent story. I look forward to your future fan fics!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »