Reviews for Busted
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
oh kami more

! -lil devil wings fluttering- i'm a good girl, can i haz more? errr.. -banances halo on horns, puts honey on wings and rolls in chicken feathers- SEE! im an angel!
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I liked it was funny and cute
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
aaw, don't hide under the couch, Gaara-chan! XP (eh, i don't think anyone CAN hide UNDER a couch, actually)

*giggles* aaw, that was.. cute, amusing. lol! XD poor temari XP

i like this.. write more, write more! XD

or start a multi-chaptered Sabakucest! XD
XxLunermoonxX chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMG! LOL, thats so funny XD

Nice story.

Keep righting - 0
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
ha ha ha, That's really hot! I love the pairing Gaara & Kankuro
kleiner Schmetterling chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
"You're so cold, Panda-chan." he mumbled in his sleep. 'Panda-chan? Where the hell did that come from?' 'Maybe it’s because of the black around your eyes looks like a panda's you dumbass."

LOL PANDA-CHAN! THATS FUNNY!
Uchiha-Princess-16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Once Again, wonderful job!

You should make another sequel to this story, then there would be more chapters to read!

Awesome Job!
GirlxWithxAxBrokenxSmile chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow...Caught in the act...I woulda chained Temari to the wall to make her watch...Vanilla icing? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!
semi-permanent uke chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
this is such a funny little fic tehe i dont know why i love this pairing so much damn im such a pervert o and i read ur other story to its just as good
Liz-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was great! I love KankuroxGaara they are lovely together! *_*... and well Temarís reaction was better than I thought!

I love your Fanfic! *Thumbs up!*
ignis crudelis chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Once again. Amazing!
dream life chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I like it XD
jellicleknight chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hehehe! Nice, nothing like getting caught in the act.
Kayou-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was so awsome you could anser e back as soon as posible for my one story that would be great thanks. Oh and have them call me Kayou instead of Toboe. Seeing as Kayou is my other name and Toboe is from Wolfs Rain.