Reviews for In Plain Sight
Fenris Jin chapter 25 . 9/29
Thanks for some how finishing this story. :)

Judging from the summarized end, I love the pairings you made. I totally vote the Huna and Dramione ending. Actually, Ron's too. XD I'm glad Harry's Slytherin family(father and brothers included) end up happy, despite the loss of Blaise. I admit I was a bit scandalized with Neville and Sprout.. the Puffs! I find it more scandalous than Remy and Sevy.. Actually.. I'm not even adverse to said pairing.. xD The RoR of Harry was touching.. and Dumbledore's own way of repentance, that was touching too.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 26 . 9/21
Your story is awesome. Wish you completed it naturally and not like that. Though I appreciate your ending summary. Thank You.
Cole Griffiths chapter 2 . 8/18
Love, love, LOVE it. Awesome storyline. Incidentally, I have NOT read " Through Her Eyes" so could you please inform me as to who Mr. Boardman is?
gibbsheroic27 chapter 25 . 6/5
You know, this story has always been one of my HP fics, it's beautifully written and contains so many elements that I love, not the least of which is your amazing characterization of Dumbledore, but somehow, everytime I read this afterward, your last line is still what makes me fall in love with this story, over and over anew.
RedPoople chapter 1 . 5/9
This story is such a pleasing story and therapy, it helped me me from my struggles of depression but I was kinda saddened by discontinue...I wondered what were their reactions? or did Hermione learned Draco's crush on her? Did the slytherins accepted Harry?
Mymine chapter 26 . 4/6
good story, wish you would have finished it in a more complete way than just AN. But I had a great time still, so thanks.
monami27 chapter 25 . 4/5
I just really enjoyed this story. I hope you continued on as a writer and your stories have now been published!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 25 . 3/21
Thank you for this amazing story bravo
Lunaliceazreal chapter 21 . 3/21
Lunaliceazreal chapter 19 . 3/21
Ok I forgive dumbles
Lunaliceazreal chapter 18 . 3/21
My thoughts are torned with Dumbledore
Lunaliceazreal chapter 16 . 3/21