Reviews for In Plain Sight
Scarface chapter 9 . 1/27
Ok, with all the Harry and Luna action going on, there better be at least one kiss. Seriously, it's my favorite ship. XD
tradewindia chapter 23 . 12/9/2015
frankly... because mercy and holiness have its place, i hope/pray blaise is saved in your omnipotent world if possible.
tradewindia chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
such an ambitious lovely story! does the end justify the means?
tradewindia chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
the past few chaps were not discernknbly different from thr front... in fact mord enkoyable since shorter
tradewindia chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
nice solving of loose ends!
tradewindia chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
nice plot twist zuthor!
tradewindia chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
art therapy,... wow!
tradewindia chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
awww great chapter
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. I hope you do wind up having your original works published.
Fenris Jin chapter 25 . 9/29/2015
Thanks for some how finishing this story. :)

Judging from the summarized end, I love the pairings you made. I totally vote the Huna and Dramione ending. Actually, Ron's too. XD I'm glad Harry's Slytherin family(father and brothers included) end up happy, despite the loss of Blaise. I admit I was a bit scandalized with Neville and Sprout.. the Puffs! I find it more scandalous than Remy and Sevy.. Actually.. I'm not even adverse to said pairing.. xD The RoR of Harry was touching.. and Dumbledore's own way of repentance, that was touching too.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 26 . 9/21/2015
Your story is awesome. Wish you completed it naturally and not like that. Though I appreciate your ending summary. Thank You.
Cole Griffiths chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Love, love, LOVE it. Awesome storyline. Incidentally, I have NOT read " Through Her Eyes" so could you please inform me as to who Mr. Boardman is?
gibbsheroic27 chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
You know, this story has always been one of my HP fics, it's beautifully written and contains so many elements that I love, not the least of which is your amazing characterization of Dumbledore, but somehow, everytime I read this afterward, your last line is still what makes me fall in love with this story, over and over anew.
RedPoople chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This story is such a pleasing story and therapy, it helped me me from my struggles of depression but I was kinda saddened by discontinue...I wondered what were their reactions? or did Hermione learned Draco's crush on her? Did the slytherins accepted Harry?
Mymine chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
good story, wish you would have finished it in a more complete way than just AN. But I had a great time still, so thanks.
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »