Reviews for In Plain Sight
sarahsezlove chapter 25 . 4/2
I started this story, knowing it wasn't really finished. I couldn't resist, even though I've sworn off unfinished stories that keep me away at night.
I'm so glad I read this.

I hope life is good for you.
lovely story!
Wow I love luna in here I wish there were more fanfiction like yours
ravenienne chapter 4 . 3/2
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted you to know that the scene between Snape and Nott in the common room almost made me cry. It was beautiful.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/7
Oh wow
Dixie.f.9 chapter 25 . 1/31
This story was really good. I am sorry you quit writing as you have a beautiful talent.
crotia chapter 2 . 1/19
Second time around it's still great
greenwings33 chapter 26 . 1/17
D:
I am exceedingly disappointed that you did not continue this story... No offense to your beta, but there were many grammatical errors and other such things, and I still enjoyed it. The plot was excellent, though your explanation made me confused... Make an epilogue with a better explanation?
I did enjoy it though
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
The start of this chapter made me laugh. A lot
anonymous chapter 26 . 11/24/2013
Did anyone ever adopt this? I LOVE this story! It is so amazing and I want to know how it eeeeennnnnnddddds!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
This is the most beautiful Thing I've read in my short lifetime Luna snape I love it I'm so happy that you have written this fanfiction I cried so much poor Harry I've read a lot of fanfics but this is the first time I have reviewed
Bravo!
AJ Granger chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
But LL/HP is the best, most sensible, most fun, and wonderful ship there is...how disappointing that you do not realize this.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
I adored your story till you came to chapter 22. I'm really sorry but after that it wasn't so much more than a really wary plot. Wich is a pity cause the story was so unbelievably beautiful as it was.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
oh dear
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I just love your Luna. She still has the Lunatic but she is so wise because of it. I just can't find the words to describe it.
1,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »