Reviews for In Plain Sight
Renavelia chapter 16 . 5/30
This story is making my chest hurt and my eyes water. Ugh! Poor Harry!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 5/16
Wondering about Harry's wand, whether they disguised it or something else? That may already be addressed in another chapter though...
misherukuro chapter 25 . 3/27
I enjoyed the story thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
dnaomic chapter 25 . 3/7
Thanks for providing an end. I enjoyed the story
SakuraKoi chapter 26 . 2/19
This story is a masterpiece
Scarface chapter 9 . 1/27
Ok, with all the Harry and Luna action going on, there better be at least one kiss. Seriously, it's my favorite ship. XD
tradewindia chapter 23 . 12/9/2015
frankly... because mercy and holiness have its place, i hope/pray blaise is saved in your omnipotent world if possible.
tradewindia chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
such an ambitious lovely story! does the end justify the means?
tradewindia chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
the past few chaps were not discernknbly different from thr front... in fact mord enkoyable since shorter
tradewindia chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
nice solving of loose ends!
tradewindia chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
nice plot twist zuthor!
tradewindia chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
art therapy,... wow!
tradewindia chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
awww great chapter
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. I hope you do wind up having your original works published.
Fenris Jin chapter 25 . 9/29/2015
Thanks for some how finishing this story. :)

Judging from the summarized end, I love the pairings you made. I totally vote the Huna and Dramione ending. Actually, Ron's too. XD I'm glad Harry's Slytherin family(father and brothers included) end up happy, despite the loss of Blaise. I admit I was a bit scandalized with Neville and Sprout.. the Puffs! I find it more scandalous than Remy and Sevy.. Actually.. I'm not even adverse to said pairing.. xD The RoR of Harry was touching.. and Dumbledore's own way of repentance, that was touching too.
1,973 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »