Reviews for In Plain Sight
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Why'd Luna feint?
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Poor Draco. Also, Malfoy sr deserves Azkaban!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
This story is so dark sometimes and leave a bitter taste in my mouth, but is a reallylovely read. Shame that it's not more active
lil chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Love the way Snape think of his schedule
Guest chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
love it
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
This was one of the best fanfics I have read for a long long time until you gave up on it, you character interactions were awesome and I loved how you were solving Harry's problems one at a time and involving Luna ! Just wish you had of had the persistence to carry on and give it a worthy ending. You have talent don't waste it!
anna chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Thanky you very much for telling us about your ending ending:-) ! Awesome story!
cztelnik chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
Thanks for the finale! Don't remember this from before but it is good closure. Best of Luck on your ventures both fanfic and RL
cztelnik chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Thanks again for your sensitively intense AU story. It holds a lot of promise - in my mind anyway. Where stories eventually live again - lol, I'm the story necromancer.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Second or third time reading this story. It really is quite persuasive, I must really like emotional angsty type themed stories but there has to be at least a glimmer of hope for relationship future after the misery of misunderstanding's been bridged.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
O.o
cztelnik chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
Thank you for leaving the story up and writing out the snapshot ending ")
SnowshoeBombay chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
This ... Was such an emotional chapter and I am crying. Good job!
bassoongirl14 chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
Lol! Great story! I wish you had taken the time to write out the last chapters thoroughly. Oh well... I really enjoyed the other chapters though!
sarahsezlove chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
I started this story, knowing it wasn't really finished. I couldn't resist, even though I've sworn off unfinished stories that keep me away at night.
I'm so glad I read this.

I hope life is good for you.
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »