Reviews for Winter's Night
mossley chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
What a beautiful song to use for such a romantic setting. The meeting and characterizations were perfect.
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I am very slowly trying to catch up on my reading, so I decided to start with the nominations list for the CSI FanFic Awards. This was the first one that tickled my interest, and I am very glad.

Excellently done, as always. I really enjoyed the descriptions of the snow and the emotions that went along with watching the snowfall.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
so beautiful.
Phoenix38133 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was awesome...god I missed your fics!
jenbachand chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I'm so late on reviewing, but I did get back to it eventually.

This was so beautiful. I think we all have hopes and wishes for a reunion, and you managed to capture all the wishes I have in one beautifully crafted story.

Great job. :)
bears434 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ilike. good job :)
CSIRachael chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
that was like a nice big hug! hehe
Mindy chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Beautifully done...

Just how I like it!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
A lovely warm hug of a story. Your stories have this tone to them that I simply adore.
canopygrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was the best! If they could do that on the show, it would be good closure for me. Anywho, great job- your muse it outstanding as always.
litbuff chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This was just beautiful, exactly what I would envision their Christmas together...
cancsifan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Beautiful. You have an amazing talent for setting the scene. When Sara put her forehead up against the glass, I could truly feel the cold. Well done.
microgirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You conveyed the lyrics of the song so beautifully in this story. I loved the line: "There was no more cold inside her. Grissom’s words filled her up, and any ghosts left were silent." I think it portrays their relationship perfectly. Thank you for a great read.
vladko chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
[clapping] This was such a treat to read! Your stories are fab. You brought the moment Sara first saw Gil into total focus. I could picture it all very vividly. I love that Sara put out the invite and that Gil had been communicating with her by letter at least. Very good job. Thank you.
EB1124 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow. That was pretty freakin awesome. An instant favorite.