Reviews for Interviewer Bias
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I think my heart exploded due to overexposure to pure awesome.
My parents used to reference X-Files all the time when I was little, but I didn't start watching it until last year. One of my first reactions was that I really would have loved to see them meet the 'Bots. And then I find this beautiful piece of awesome and my fandom dreams came true!
I loved your take on the 'Bots and their voices and interactions and hobbies, even their little family squabbles!
On a side note, I found Ratchet's description of himself as a "non-life-giving" not-male to be fascinating. In a cultural anthropology course I took once, I learned that there is actually at least one culture, fairly isolated from the world, that consider themselves to have four or more genders depending on stage of life. (I wish I could remember who and where they were!) Anyway, your Ratchet's explanation made me think of that.
roudyredd chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is really neat. i kinda wish i knew about the bots. i do have a few questions. What is sunny’s deal with humans? I've read other fics with him and Sides and I don't understand why he dislikes them. And is bee really OP’s son? I think i remember reading that b4 but it never got answered. and last are any of the bots homo? I find it hard to swallow. I just don't know many people like that so it's kind new to me.

good story over all. i enjoyed it. -Redd
Mel chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
What a neat idea, and you handled very well. Good stuff :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
An excellent story, full of feeling without being sappy.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Awesome story!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow. This one-shot leaves me with warm-fuzzies. I love it. And the crossover is great. Keep writing!
viva9626 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Cool! Hope u still got some more! :)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Amazing! Marvelous! Stupendous! Colossal! Tremendous! Gigantic! Astounding! Unbelievable! Spectacular! Phenomenal! And it's good, too.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
*laughs* You know I found this under another's 'favorite' section.

The fact that this is a x/over with X-Files is enough to get my attention! What surprised me most about it was the fact that Scully went on her own! Also this seems to be in the timeline of the current movies!

I really enjoyed how you did this. Especially Scully's getting to know the Autobots and their backgrounds. Abit sad that Sarah is so against them in this fic. Guess you needed someone other than the Witwicky parents to be that way.
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh wow I love this! It's really good and I like how you depicted all of the characters
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Good work. For now, that mean there may be a sequal?
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Tom Clancy-movie adaptations

poking hard enough at the fourth wall, ain't ya.

or maybe someone had tried their hand at infantile CGI

ack! Quit molesting it! Poor fourth wall... it's done nothing to you except exist! ;_; don't make it cry...

like something out of the Matrix

... um. They *are* XD hah!

to the bad sci-fi of warring robots

narf!

“Please”, he said that evening when they’d crawled into bed.

wait what? They got together? huh. nice.

There was a list with only eleven vehicles

lol, and sweetheart? they keep *those* at their *whim*... ._.

I love your details! All of them!

most evil looking black truck ever

*snicker*

Right in the middle sat a big blue truck with a rather tacky flame decal.

_ ...

even something that could be considered a bust line

thank you.

(that is, for not making it horrifyingly obvious)

the flame decal didn’t look quite so ridiculous anymore.

- *nod*

Aww... you gave Blue a family. That's perfect! *squee*

Scully got the definite feeling that he regretted bringing everyone into the first meeting.

haha poor Prime. XD

wow... you tackled *a lot* with this! I'm impressed. Sounds like you got some "high points"... with a bunch of stuff.

A *lot* of fanfiction "high points"... crud.

was sign enough

or that she thinks of you as another like her! *sigh*

Cool! I'd buy that comic!

Our perception differs a lot from yours

- lovely.

Given the environment

... ooh. Good point! (I like it!)

I like how you specifically state the way genders work (basically, anyway).

Yay Miles! :D

Yay tacos~! XD

I like how you place Scully as a (mostly) rational questioner, and making this a good ... "answer" fic... of sorts. Since you combine what's most ... "popular" among fanfic, it may not be best for *everything*... but still.

Fin (for now)

ooh - pleaseplease!
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ooh, wow, that was good! I was never really into the X-Files, but I've seen enough of the episodes to follow what was going on with Scully and all that. I really like how you have her interact with all the characters, be they robot or human. I was half expecting a Decepticon attack or something, just to show Scully what the non-friendlies can be like, but the drama between Optimus, Bumblebee, and Elita was more than enough. I'd really like to see a continuation of this, but this fic is certainly wonderful enough to stand on its' own. Kudos!
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Excellent, I enjoyed this very much.
ThetaLambda chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
WOW! A X-files, Transformers crossover. Way cool and very well written. You do a marvelous job of writing the interactions and all of the characters are totally believable. Is poor Mulder ever going to get in on this little secret?