Reviews for 200 Po Vstrechnoi: A collection of songficlets
Selayne chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Haha, liked this one and Robot best.

But they were all awesome. :3
mj2602 chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
just cute! all of them!
Halan Lore chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
I don't mean to sound idiotic-i know i do- but what is that thing that Hermione gave Tonks?
Halan Lore chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
I think this is pretty funny. First self challenge I have read. I thought challenges were against giudlines? Just saying, I won't report. It is really funny why is it I read it after it was done?
thousand lies chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
again great chapter!

You should do more Hermione/Ginny xDxD

I love them together!
for-the-good-to-come chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
chap 9. Hahahaha! This one is hilarious! It is short but this shortness is sufficient! Well done! :)

That was quite a good exercise and you managed well! Wow! So now I know that you actually CAN write short things! ;)

Et maintenant j'ai envie de connaître l'album de tATu ! mdr !

Gros bisous.
for-the-good-to-come chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Chap 8. *giggles uncontrollably* This one is really good and funny and sweet, and did I say funny? lol! I really like this one. : )
for-the-good-to-come chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Chap 7. Aw! I love this pairing. And this chapter is quite good too. I couldn't help myself and tons of what could happen between them popped in my head. *giggles*
for-the-good-to-come chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Chap 6. Okay, so this one has a brilliant cliffanger that makes me want to read more anyway, but I'll be honest and tell you that I'm not hooked up with this chapter as much as I am with the others. : )
for-the-good-to-come chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
Chap 5. I really liked chapter four, and when I saw that you continued on the story I was a little afraid of how it could turned out. So, I read quickly (it didn't take long ;P) and my conclusion: it is a success. You couldn't have done it better than that I guess. Well done. : )
for-the-good-to-come chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Chap 4. Aw, this one is so great! I really like it! : )
for-the-good-to-come chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Chap 3. It does suit the song. Good job then. : ) I feel like I missed a bit of its subtility, though. Well I guess I need to work on my English skills! *rolls eyes*.
for-the-good-to-come chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Yay, chap 2. I quote "It gets easier once you're older". M, does it? lol! I quite like this one too. It speaks of truth, sadly. : )
for-the-good-to-come chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Okay, so first chap. I really like this one... It makes me want to know what happened before, and what will happen next. Let's say I'm just hungry for more. : )
welmel chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Nice works… I dun usually read short drabble and when I saw that u are interested in writing one your drabble to a full-length story, I got really excited cause some of them had very good plot lines especially Ginny / Hermione and Lily / Narcissa parings… keep up the good work…