Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
You are a brilliant genius.I will now continue to peruse your other stories with alacrity.
jj chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
lol funny
TidusGT chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
love it!
YukiwaFuru chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Funny. Hmm, but I bet Kakashi's revenge will backfire on him. I mean, if Naruto did it on purpose, then he already likes him right? So, under the influence of the jutsu, he'll probably annoy the hell out of Kakashi. Lol.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
LOL Now I really wonder if it wears off...

Thanks for writing.
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Amusing. I can’t help but feel relieved there isn’t a Mary Sue no Jutsu mentioned to be lying around, even thought really it should just be the feminine form of the Gary Stu. Kakashi’s inner voices are awesome and so is his revenge at the end.

The one thing I don’t get is how playing janken could result in Konohagakure acquiring a new moat. Even Gai couldn’t manage to displace that much dirt with his laps.
caligulove chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I can't even put into words how much I loved this. Then again, that's probably because I suck at leaving reviews BUT LET'S IGNORE THAT FOR NOW.

I'm faving this. This should have billions of reviews ffs.
pk chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
::CACKLES WITH LAUGHTER:: oh GOD.

* "The Yondaime once came back from a mission that shouldn't have even bruised him, but he was really beat up. Jiraiya called it the hurt-comfort scenario."*

::SPORFLE:: AND KAKASHI JUST WISHING HE COULD ASSASINATE SASUKE 'CAUSE HE'S BEING A BOTHER. ::gigglefitomg::

*Which makes it so utterly and unhappily clear to Kakashi that no one has ever seen Naruto perform this technique before. Its perfectly obvious to a genius jounin like Kakashi that he's under the influence of a jutsu, and it makes his ANBU side - that usually sat silently in a corner being creepy and still - burst into tears.

Kakashi has mysteriously rediscovered his sex drive. He just might kill himself.*

::DiESDIESDIES:: this is beautifully hilarious like a very very beautiful thing.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! ::gives thumbs up of shinyness:: YOSH! _b
DEATHinPINK94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Me and Kakashi's anbu side could be twins! I too, usually sit quietly in corners being creepy and still!

This fic was hilarious:B

HOORAY For KakaNaru!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
LMAO...hehehe

THANKS:"D
checkerbloom chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I can't even describe how much I laughed reading this! Complete genius. Utter, complete genius. I'm speechless.

You deserve some kind of award! I'm in love with this fic!
yotada chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I LOVE this! I was absolutely shocked when i saw the amount of review this story received, it deserves much much more!

I love Kakashi's ANBU side. "usually sat silently in a corner being creepy and still"

LOL

YAY FOR NARUKAKA!
Calico Jay chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Was just rereading this for the third time when I realised you had far too few reviews.

So now: FREAKIN'. AWESOME.

All North American-like. Sorta. Your crack!writing style amuses me to no end, because there's a distinctly Kakashi flavouring to it that I can't help but heartheartheart. *glomp* O, this is just too good.

May your muse be kind to you,

- Sizheng
Barkers2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hahaha! Oh man, so funny!

Loved that ending, with naruto swooning! So brilliant!
yo tadaiima chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
LOL!

that was classic! So now they have to marry? haha! Yay for Narukaka! (it's so rare, yet forbidden fruits have always been the sweetest)