Reviews for Dragonfly
TG chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
Very nice ending db
TG chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
I wasn't sure what to think at the start of this chapter XD

Way to throw me off -poke-
TG chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
I hate it when teachers don't prepare you fully for exams. It's a pain in the ass _

Very good chapter.
TG chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
I have to say I'd be scared of bugs if I fell on a decaying body too. Very nice writing keep it up b
TG chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Lol poor Kiba. Duck tape is my favorite weapon though
Snowgirl7589 chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
-sigh- That just might be the best shino story ever!

lol I particularly love the "Uncle Kibbles" comment. It had me laughing for a good five minutes.
KSanj chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
i thought she really was going to get married! xD this story is awesome!
Rain-domo chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
WOW! In am In LOVE with this story it was AWSOME thank you SO much I mean it you can not find alot of Shino story's out thier THIS good!
koemia chapter 18 . 4/21/2009
i like this story. it's so sweet
Baby Cougar chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
Adorable.
instrument trio chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
-squeals-

yes! great ending!

aw, shino was nervous to give it to her? aw, cute.

this was great. i love how she overcame her fear over that period of time to become a friend and even more to shino. I'm having a little party of one on this side of the screen. great job!

- Ashi of the Instrument Trio
Tainted Light chapter 18 . 3/23/2009
*sniffs* I'll miss this fanfic...*sighs* Ah well. I suppose everything has to come to an end sometime. Hmm... Ooh! Ooh! How about a NarutoxSasuke fanfic? XD *is shot
inperfection chapter 18 . 3/23/2009
Aw how sweet . This was my first Shino story and I really enjoyed it thank you.
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 18 . 3/23/2009
Aw...a perfect ending...:3 Hee. It's always sad when a good fanfic ends. Anyway...you're going to do a Sai fanfic...YAY! And Juugo, and Gaara and Itachi...*jumps for joy* Seriously, Sai and Juugo need some love. *hugs both of them* Looking forward to it! Can't wait!
inperfection chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
This is the first ShinoXoc story i've ever read. I wouldn't ever go look for one but somehow I came across your summary and it inteterested me so I read and I really like it D It makes me want to check out other ShinoXOc stories.

I really hope you can update soon .