Reviews for On My Own
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Sigh .. I was really sad there during that whole scene. I mean that song is beautiful and the desperation Sakura felt is real love .. not that first love/puppy love .. that was the whole heart wrenching, sometimes feeling so alone feeling that comes along with the good times with love. So, I was sad but I also saw the point of the story .. love hurts, bad .. but the sad times make the good times even more special. I loved the ending because it just makes me feel happy for my girl .. and plus it is her birthday lol. Great story.
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Nice! This is truly a sweet story...but if Syaoran could comunicate with Sakura why did their relationship fall apart? Or this story has no relation to the NT?
Kirei Blossom chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh, it's so wonderful to see your old fanfics up here! Thanks for reminding me why I fell in love with the song "On My Own.." in the first place. Your writing has evolved over the years, but I still really loved this style as well! I need to catch up on your other older fics as well.. Ja ne!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
OMG!I love this!I'm soo glad you wrote that happy was really sweet...
AngelEmCuti chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
aw! i'm not one for sad endings either so i'm glad that you put that ending in it was sweet. this whole story was awsome
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
So here's your birthday present to Sakura-chan back from the year 20! Wow, has it been seven and 3/4 years already? :P After I finish re-reading chapters 51, 52, and 53 during the Christmas breaks to give you *proper* reviews and finish up writing off the summaries, then I'll come back and read your old stories all over again. It's going to be such a New Trials fun-filled holiday! Fa la la la la, la la la la!