Reviews for Words
Allan/Will

aw!

Amazingly written!
SandraDee21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Excellent story. Well written and v realistic. I love this pairing!
St. Danger chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I was going through some of my favorites, re-reading all of the Will/Allan fics, and I realized I hadn't reviewed this one!

So, now, I did. And I must say, I love this pairing, and I love this fic. Very powerful writing, I loved it! I hope to see more? ;D

Excellent job, seriously! Keep on writing!

-IF
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
amazingly written. The style is absolutely wonderful.
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow wow wow. LOVE.

The Allan/Will goodness never ends! It's such a guilty little pleasure. :) This is wonderful.
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow...

To start with I was like, Will/Allan? Gay? What? No way? That's ridiculus! In my opinion they could be nothing more than best frineds in the world but wow...

That was amazing! Really it was! I loved it. All of it. I particularly liked the bits in italics with words. You are a really good author and i really want to see something else from yous sometime, maybe not this story but I do think there's room for expansion on this. Maybe Will and Allan's reaction to what happened. That would be good!

Well done.

Paula x
Chuckney chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very powerful - some absolutely fantastic imagery and emotion in here.

"Slick, slimy words that slither around and have no real meaning" Such sibilance as to supply the essence of sadness and disgust to the sentence.

;D

The fast pace of the conflicting thoughts and emotionss, the need and desperation come across so strongly - it's superbly written, and I like it an awful lot.

Love, PIg. :D
Dyscord chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
You know, I wasn't really on board with the Will/Allan ship at first, but fics like this are really making me come was really lovely, very well written.
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh how I love this pairing. :) I like the way you wrote this-it's really sweet. And I can definitely see Will not being able to find the right words at all and being confuzzled and guh! I love this pairing! And this story, too.