Reviews for Beauty and the Wolf
Mesaku18 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Nice story. Some famous fairytales in one story. A cartoon story in an anime character? Now, that's something. It's nice and interesting.

Happy Birthday, Shaoran.

Just greeting for the story's sake as well as my unspoken greeting to Shaoran.

It's a nice story _*
tomboy 26 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Hahahaha ... this story was so random .. but I loved it. Lol .. that Eriol is such a meanie .. a cute meanie but nevertheless, mean.
MeMaAeKo chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
(That's my account name - I'm too lazy to login. :P)

I loved this story. But, I'm supposing, since this could relate back to your main story about Sakura and Syaoran (which I absolutely ADORE, by the way), you won't post the ending Syaoran chooses until you finish it...

I'll just email you. I kind of wanted some answers... :p
Mel's Merleawe chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Lol. What a twisted story... o.O Sigh. It's a nice ending though but it sorta confused me.

-Mel's Merleawe
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is a good story. Please make some more. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
zoe chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
thi has got to be the most senseless story i have read...heck i just fliped through the do you think you can make a story about eriol having an older sister that will have to make syaoran stay in japan longer it would be so cool
Amethyst Beloved chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
*giggle* I love fairy tales! I read this story with a smile plastered on my face, minus the part when Wolf-Syaoran was dying. That was heart-wrenching! Eriol is so evil. A line that I really liked just after Syaoran was turned into the wolf was, "Your mind has created your mask. Find out who you are inside". That's so true!

For Sakura's introduction, I love the way you fit the canon CCS story with your fic. I'm not to crazy about Alternate Universes. LOL at Tomoyo and Yukito's introductions! (Yukito: "Hello! I'm so hungry!")

I'm glad that I got around to reading this story again because I can appreciate things that I haven't before. Like that S&S dance during the ball. Wow. I think that was my favorite part, besides that beautiful ending. I'm a dancer too, you know. I can send you my Salsa routine that I did in June when I reply to your letter.

As for the ending, the alternate fairy tales were hilarious. I thought the way that everyone was experiencing the fairy tale in Japan, Hong Kong and England was fun! Cute story, Wish-chan!
mountainelements chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
You might want to change the status of this story to complete, if possible. I think the Beauty and the Beast part dragged on a bit, but I liked the epilogue with all its different references.
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Nice! I can't wait to read ur nx chapter 4 this story! Update!
Cutecherryblossom159 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
lol! that was such a sad story at first but i loved how it ended! it was so funny! i wasn't expecting that at all. Anyway, i loved it!
ruler of all evil chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
great story... i love it! but i have to say this... you went from classic fairy tales to quoting Shakespeare... why? ah, don't tell me it would only make the story loose it's surprises... i loved the way you wrote it!
AngelEmCuti chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
LMAO! Totally love this story! XD Haha, a messed up fairy-tale, glad to see you update other stories while we are waiting for NT. Sure a busy person. 3 *gives wish-chan tons of cookiess* .-;
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hi Wish-chan! Well, I did it! After four years as your uploader, all of your stories are up on And as for the wolf instead of the beast thing, I totally get it because while a wolf can be a beast, a beast doesn't have to be a wolf. I have another example of that mentality working! While the sun is a star, that doesn't mean that a star is the sun. Wo, I'm on fire!

-Amethyst Beloved
burn it baby burn it chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
...and a wolf is different from a beast... HOW, again?

-ahem- strange.