Reviews for FFVII Pirate Style!
Camilla.Shinigami chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Oh, intruiging! Cant wait for the next update!

Oh and please please PLEASE, do relena! Purlease!

Camilla-Mui-Shinigami
pangpond chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
You update again!yay! and for the result of the vote if Tseng and Reno have score's vote equal like this,let Elena couple with two guys!..mwahahaha,ok! update soon please \( 0 )/
Inactive316 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Oo, could Gun have been a traitor? Dun, dun, dun!

I love how Reno's little quips and limited attention span added subtle detail to the scene. .

That was a nice flashback. Very informative without being too wordy. Good job. _

Good luck with the writing and your poll!
Isobel chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Tselena! Please?
Strawberry Fairie chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
wow very good. i really enjoyed this!

keep it up! btw is cloud going to be in this story?
Malselene chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Interesting story. Is avalanche going to show up?

My vote is tseng/elena because they're the cuter pairing.
Inactive316 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Oo, Elena is covertly in the know... but how?

Sky dragons, hm? Dun, dun, dun!

Oh foolish Tseng! Calling Ellie by her real name is a death wish! .

By the way, I like Sephy too! . Anyway, great chapter! Keep writing! _
Freedom Rionach chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
*insert dramatic music here*

Elena is in dep shit now.

and the SUSPENSE IS KILLING!

anyhu, *ahem* ive calmed down... enough. pleaasee update soon!
pangpond chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
" Tseng asked in a dangerously smooth voice." Whoa!..I love when he use that sound and it feel more dangerous when Tseng speak it!

and yay!finally you update v glad that Seph is not bad guy in this fic because between Sephiroth and Tseng,it's hard to choose for me " and poor Elena look like she tell a lot of thing she shouldn't,ok!update soon \\ 0 /
horriblygreatatnothing chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
this is a really good story you have in your hands. i hope you decide to continue it!

happy new year!
Vampyric Ninja chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Interesting idea and nicely written so far.

I love both Relena and Tselena, but I'll just have to vote for Tseng/Elena! _
pangpond chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Wow!..so impressive with Elena reaction and thanks for your advice about the ship,it's make me clear like crystal and yeah!that's movie is rock! V ,ok!what happen next..update soon.
Inactive316 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I was so amped this morning to see the alert that you had updated this one! :)

Great job! Although I wish it would have been longer, I can definitely understand writer's block. Nasty thing, isn't it?

Anyhoo, the kid had me laughing really loud:

'Callam proudly puffed up his chest “I bit the nasty cry-baby silver haired man, and kicked the redhead meanie in the nuts”'

Poor redhead meanie. lol XD Gun is out of the picture. Now what, Elena? Dun, dun, dunn!

I can't decide if it would be better as a Relena or Tslena! Does Ellie get the leftovers? Haha! _

Speaking of Ellie, thanks for the plug and disclaimer bit. _ I have a link to this story on my profile, so hopefully that will generate some traffic. Oh, oh, oh! This part was spot-on:

'She gave them a friendly smile, which didn’t quiet reach her eyes '

Perfect! Anyway, I hope you get over that writer's block and find the time to update soon! It really is a great concept. Have a wonderful week! _
Aloha.Laney chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I like the idea behind this story!

It's really interesting so far and I'm dying to see how's it going on!

The best scene in this chapter was that between Reno and the kid...

I vote for ElenaxReno! (My favorite pairing!)

Please go on with it and update as soon as you can!
Freedom Rionach chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
was glad to help!

and i vote for... TsengXElena! cause they r so cute together _

anyhu, i hope u can overcome ur writer's block! its a hideous ailment that catches unsuspecting sailors on the vast sea of fic-writing...

and yes, that sounded really funky...

well, dont forget to update!