Reviews for Love and Quidditch
1misspotter chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
good enough to continue reading unlike most I have read recently
Gabrielav chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
I really love the story! Excellent!
I want to thank you - you opend the world of Katie and Oliver stories for me.
I like your writing style. If is ok with you, I will add you as one of my favorites authors. :)
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
This is brilliant. Really, it is. A couple of days ago I was slightly put out by the KBOW idea, but now I love it as much as the next person. An this is good. Really.

I do have one question though: Are you American? And either way, is your version of HPPoA the British on or the weird translated-into-American one?
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Great work! :)
Nerea chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Oooooh :( Yeah, it kinda surprised me this ending! I'm going to read the sequel!
Nerea chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Hahahaha surprise, surprise, they just won the cup. Oh, wait, I've already known that hahahaha
Nerea chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
O.O This chapter was just amazing... Ooooh bloody Oliver... will he realize he has an amazing girl and he'll lose her? And Fred... oooh, he's just Fred (L)
Nerea chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
"You told me not to kiss random guys," I tease.

"I'm not random." And then he gently pulls me to him and presses his lips against mine. And it is so much better than anything I've ever imagined."

Nerea chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Fred, Cullen... OMG that Katie is really... ummm how do you say it in English? Hmmm...demanded by the guys? Hahahaha I guess you get what I mean.
Nerea chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
:( Damn Quidditch, they HAVE to be together!
Nerea chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
""Come on, Katie," a gentle voice said from beside me. Oliver. And he was carrying two sleeping bags under his arms. I didn't even have time to argue before he was pulling me to a secluded spot at the back of the hall. He unrolled me a sleeping bag and I quickly got in. Oliver lay next to me and for a minute I forgot all about today and Sirius Black. It was just me and Oliver. It was just perfect."

Oooooh why Oliver is that adorable, that cute, that sweety? I LOOOOOVE HIM
Nerea chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
"Who knew Oliver dated? Not me, and I'm actually keeping tabs. And during Quidditch season! Is he like high or something? God, I was such an idiot to even briefly think that he liked me. An idiot, I tell you!"

Hahahaha I like this chapter so much hahahaha your story is really funny, I love it!
Nerea chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hi, how are you? I've just started to read your fic because I was looking for an Oliver/Katie. It's a pity that there are just a few fics of they both. I've finished all the Spanish-fics of them completed (long fics) and I was starting with the English ones, and I found your story. It makes me happy that there are more Oliver/Katies in the English fandom, so I'll have enough time to explot this couple hahaha

And I'm sorry because of my English, I'm European and English is not my first language, although I attend a bilingual program (classes both in English and Spanish) and I'm also enrolled in a Boston University program with my University and I'll be in the USA by the fall of '02... can't wait until then!

Well, I keep reading your fic after this looooong explanation.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
ooh! i like this two! although, i haven't tried reading a fic about them before... this is the first time. but i think they'd be cute together! :D

i don't know why everyone likes Fred! well, sure he's great too... but i think i'd like George more! I bet he'd be sweeter and more sensitive. :)
Psyche101 chapter 16 . 10/2/2010