Reviews for Letters to Santa
BettyHall223 chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
All of those were really good.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
YA Jack got the girl, pete is toast and there a bun in the over, what a great christmas for Jack :-D
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
woo good chapter, i hope her and pete brake up
Jo. R chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
*is a very very happy shipper*

So squeeworthy and lovely and such a perfect ending! Thank you muchly for this, I needed some new shippy SJ ship fic and this was just fantastic :)

I love that we got to see Jack grow up and develop over the course of the story - very nicely done!
Jo. R chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
*sniffles* So perfect for that time in the show - even though it makes me want to growl and stamp my feet ;)

I love the thought that there was an engagement party for Sam and Pete - it's hard to think they'd've gotten to the planning-the-wedding stage without some acknowledgement of the actual engagement. (And you know I kinda like Pete... I do...)
Jo. R chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Sam/Jack bonding over pizza and movies always fantastic. :)

Really love the idea that Jack and Sara were giving it a go up until Brief Candle - and that he had to confess to sleeping with Kynthia. That's the sort of thing he would do.
Jo. R chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Ooh, nice. I like that they didn't jump into bed like in a lot of fics - I really struggle to believe Jack would cheat on anyone, let alone Sara. Lovely but bittersweet in hindsight re: Jack's thoughts about Charlie - and the letter from the kid was cute, too. Made me sniffle! (And giggle - such a typical kid!)
Jo. R chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aww, so cute! *squee* Jack's Sam's first crush! *melts* So very sweet :)
LuSo chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
yey, you just brightened up my christmas :)
LuSo chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
wow, very intense, i think this one is definitely my favourite so far :)
LuSo chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
morbid and depressing at first, but nice ending :)
LuSo chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
sweet, great little scenarios you're coming up with :) very happy reader
LuSo chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
aww how sweet, her hero all ready :)
AbbyF809 chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Oh so sweet! They are such a sweet pair! A wonderfull and sweet story!

greets