Reviews for GoodNight
happy123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
you could have mentioned how Judai looked in the nightshirt from Manjyome's point of view...if you know what I mean(smirk)
aonalion chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
aww, that is so cute! rivalshipping is my fav :)
CrazyStarGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
nyawww! I like I like. P
azab chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i loved it
yaoi obssessed fangirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This was so sweet!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Cute
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw how cute! I enjoyed it very much!
One percent chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
oh man! the imagination of Chazz is so perverted! (and so great at the same time XD)

I like it, without being too much explicit, it was really entertaining! love it, love it!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Ack! Sorry about the review and double post. It seems to have gotten cut off.

Aie! Sweet! Every moment where they are in close contact is luff. I love the scene with Manjoume sleeping on Juudai's lap and Juudai proceeding to play with Manjoume's hair. *melts* And he was kind enough to let Juudai stay. X3

One thing still boggles me though. What... what exactly were those items *cough* doing in Manjoume's drawer? o_O (I mean, did he have something planned? *nosebleeds*)

Er... Anyway, I look forward to reading more lovely ManJuu fics from you!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aie! Sweet! Every moment where they were in close contact is luff.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Yohko: Wow! This was done so well!

Me: I'm jealous! I can never get those two in personality!

Yohko: Try harder!

Kitsune: You should continue with more JunxJudai stories. Na no da!
mazeru chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Kyah! Sweet, sweet, SWET! .

It's been a while and I started making myself worry that perhaps you're through with fanfiction, but I see taht even after such long time your'e still great at it!

I'm looking forward to any of your next fics!

Oh,and a thing that I noticed: There was kinda too much "Aa"... but then again, it's just my reflection. It just kinda slightly diturbed me, but nothing to be too much worried about...
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hmm...I, personally, can see some useful things Manjyoume could do with Juudai with all those things in his top right drawer. XD Still, I really enjoyed this fic. Juudai is so cute! How Manjyome manages not to jump Juudai is beyond me. Haha.
Loveisamysterybutwhy chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
*Fan-girl squell!* That was so cute!