Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
CeredwenFlame chapter 23 . 7/22
Where is yhe rest?
xriscarter17 chapter 3 . 7/19
Wonder what book in the library had all that information about the marauders...(insert rolling of eyes here)
"and Tony could probably build a computer just using a pile of sand and an old pair of shoes I suspect. I just hope Hermione doesn't end up too disappointed."

If this version of Tony has Extremis then he definitely could do that.

Of course, starting with Nanites in your blood is kind of cheating.
"Draco, that's a horrible way to think. We're all way too young to worry about things like that." Harry smirked a bit thinking of Julie Power, "Besides, I like my girls a bit older and a whole lot more blond."

Wait, Julie Powers is a blonde in this universe? that's odd. because she is an almost weasley-esque redhead in the canon 616 universe.
Zavod chapter 23 . 7/8
Wondering if you should read this one, despite being incomplete and/or abandoned? The answer is yes. The writing is definitely good enough to overcome the potentially silly premise.
More please!
Hey, Tattletale is a great super-name. just look at wildbow.
Victor Von Doom argues that Reed can't lick the small of his own back? what a strange argument...
Difdi chapter 20 . 7/2
Sirius and Greer? Hmm.

Well, because someone has to say it: That crazy guy Sirius, always chasing tail.
Difdi chapter 19 . 7/2
You have a recurring typo throughout this chapter - you keep alternating between saying the Kree homeworld is in the Lesser Magellanoc Cloud and the Greater Magellanic Cloud. You also misspelled Lesser at least once.
Anoneme chapter 23 . 6/15
This is a beautiful mix of Marvel and Harry Potter, I am so very much loving it.
geekymom chapter 23 . 6/16
Please continue! This is a great storyline. You have wonderful writing skills. Thanks for sharing.
Liz688 chapter 23 . 6/10
This story is amazing! I've spent the last few days using all my free time to read it. Will there be more?
CheriM125 chapter 23 . 6/11
Wonderful story. Really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
Brilliant song, best I've ever heard
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 6/8