Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Kris chapter 23 . 1/2
Great chapter! Good for Franklin!
MikeX713 chapter 20 . 1/3
(Comical boo) I was hoping you would keep Tracy as the main Pairing, you did such a great job with her. Other than that and feeling a bit forced in places, good story
Dawnplaya chapter 12 . 1/2
Nooooo stop it... you keep pointing out all the shortcomings of HP and it's ruining my childhood. Staaaaaahhhhhhpppp
TargeTPsY chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
So I've just finished reading our story and I love it. However, I think that Harry could have said something a little more bad-ass to Dr. Doom when he saw him. Something along the line of "do you come in peace, or will you leave in pieces?" True Doom probably would have fallen on his ass laughing, but sill, think of the bonding Victor and Tony could have over that moment.

Anyway 5/5 and a fav for the story. great work and keep writing.

(_)

Blessed Be
daraodochartaigh1 chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
This is such a good story and ive been binging it the last few days. Please update soon and dont abandon it. It's such a good story and it would be a shame if u abandoned it
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
"Ah your 'International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy' an international agreement unique in history as to having no actual nations being a signatory to it." Stark looked at the glowing panel on his desk. "I'm sure that you are aware, in as much as you are the 'Supreme Mugwump' of the International Confederation of Wizards, yet another instance of magical internationalism not recognized by any actual nations, that the United States Department of Magic is not an signatory to nor does it recognize or enforce your Statute of Secrecy, the same goes for the Canadian Ministry of Magic, and the Mexican Oficina Federal de Magia."

I like it... is that a reverse subtle dig at baseball's World Series?! Lol
AnD H chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Just noticed this bit and nearly died...
"I can't see Michael Caine as a Gentleman's Gentleman"... two years later he plays Alfred in a Batman movie! Pmsl
Guest chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter!
RealMasterLink chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
short circuit references are awesome
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Yeah I'm done. There are a variety of reasons, but the Pirate thing finished it for me. Reading that just irritated me too much to bother reading any further.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
I just spent the last day binging this and I couldn't stop reading it. Please update soon!
ditdot777 chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
Love this story but it has been nearly a year since last update do you plan on finishing please don't abandone it
lilashannah chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
this is a fantastic story. I'm hoping you pick it upgain. it's beautiful how meld the two different worlds.
Ralyx chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Gotham? Bruce Wayne? Isn't Gotham DC, not Marvel?
azulkan2 chapter 23 . 11/26/2016