Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Spellflame chapter 7 . 8h
With you? Yes Sir. I could do that. I'll work hard. I can make breakfast, and I can weed the garden and I can clean bathrooms. Uncle Vernon said I could start mowing the lawn this summer. I don't eat much sir, and I don't need much space."
why did he sound like a house elf- third person.
Spellflame chapter 2 . 8h
... awe
Wulfkin17 chapter 25 . 5/31
Whenever I read of someone cheating like this on someone like Harry or similar... It baffles the bleeding mind. But it's your story, did us all pretty dirty.
I loved this. It's a good ending but I want more!
Red Rain17 chapter 3 . 5/29
Thank God Snape got what was coming to him! I've been waiting for that since I finished the series and have always despised the "despite being a terrible person, Snape was actually the greatest good guy of then all!" argument forced into the last book.
Nate Cook chapter 1 . 5/29
I miss this fic, I'm sure it's dead at this point, but it was a really great one. Definitely worth reading what's already here and done, it's a great story.
blushingpixie chapter 25 . 5/25
Please update soon
JustANormlReader chapter 1 . 5/25
May you update
Scythus chapter 25 . 5/24
I'm not sure if this is discontinued but I'd love it if it could be updated as it left so much unanswered questions... your a very talented writer don't give up on this story
ifeoluwaakinniran chapter 2 . 5/23
The smile on my face is huge, I'm absolutely ecstatic
ifeoluwaakinniran chapter 1 . 5/23
I think that poem was awesome
This is a really amazing story! I really hope you update this. I think that year 5 might be a really interesting year. I would really like to see more of the Gods to come and intimidate the ministry and the school.

Please Update!
Angelix18 chapter 1 . 5/14
Something that I didn’t understand was that at first Ginny had the diary and then all of a sudden it was Luna who had it all along? It didn’t really explain if Ginny have it to her and actually hinted that she had it from the beginning.
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 5/12
Really sucks that there was nothing Reed or Tony could do to help George. I was surprised that Franklin couldn’t do anything. Or even think of it. And it really sucks that Harry is going to go meet his girlfriend on the train. Is she going to be kissing Ankit on the platform or will she be uncomfortable when Harry tries to kiss her hello?

The story is wonderful.
I hope that you are safe from the virus and craziness going on.
winterwolf23543 chapter 4 . 5/10
Strange having trouble you really nerf him huh~
6,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »