Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
LadyLynn24 chapter 21 . 3/27
Please write more .
This story has so much life to it.
And you portray the charactors so well.
I love how you have Sirius and Tony hanging out together.
Their so much like each other.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 19 . 3/25
Ok, I get Stark gear draws from magic and I await you getting that plotpoint out of the way, but:

-Is Kree gear hardened/magic drawing? If not, why didn't the ship crash when it got to close?
-Is Vision hardened? If not, he should have died, or at least turned off.

Because right now, all I'm seeing is a big honking plothole after you made such a big point about magic-drawing tech and it's annoying.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 10 . 3/25
On thing that has been bothering me is the instant propagation energy field for magic. If that's the case, why blasts and beams that take time? I get it's for show in reality, but practically? Ok, the Cruciatus gets around it, which is smart of it, but the rest are balls of fail by that logic and wouldn't be used in a real duel by any wizard that actually knew how magic worked.

Anyhow, since I have to stop reading for a little, I'd like to say, this is a great story with very few typos, I look forward to catching up.
Cepharim chapter 21 . 3/22
Very happy to see a new chapter. And because my curiosity won't shut it, do you have an update schedule, or do you post as chapters are completed?
Dreamweaver chapter 21 . 3/17
Y'think you might be able to manage a new chapter in the next couple months? Maybe not in years like this one? I can't wait to see how Hogwarts (the quasi-sentinent building, not the school) and Lockheed take to each other.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 3/17
So glad you allow anon reviews. I have an account under this name but can only sign in on my pc- not my phone. Anyway, your story is great. Like your mix of Marvel and JKR. Hope you continue Draco's affection toward Harry as they could be good friends. The computer project is neat, ...even if it isn't run by Ants...it remains to be seen if it will become sentient and start issuing cryptic error messages. Great method of bringing the houses together. Sirius, his business card and speech to Tony were inspired. Yes, enjoying this fanfic quite a bit.
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 21 . 3/18
You are an impressive writer to have been writing this since 2007 and it's so well-written that it blows my mind. Like full-on brain explosion. I'm so happy that this is still going-albeit a bit slowly-strong because it helps me remind me that I can keep writing as well. Love the chapter and love how Franklin and Hermione hit it off. Take your time and I'm excited for what's to come.
Quicksilver2011 chapter 12 . 3/14
I just noticed a bit of a plot hole in your story. In earlier chapters you made it appear that Tom's diary was in he possession of Ginny Weasley, yet hear it is in Luna's, with now indication of how or when it changed hands. Other than that it is a fantastic story so far.
Great. Simply marvelous.
Get the pun?
Please post faster.
Please
JumpingToaster chapter 21 . 3/10
The only bad thing I can say about this fic so far is that I discovered this right before I was going to go to bed. I slept much later than usual.
Djyoyopeanutbutter chapter 4 . 3/8
This chapter is alright, however I don't understand why the DC world had to be brought into this. Oh and Wanda is a brunette (just saying).
Anne is a Night Guard chapter 21 . 3/8
I love this book and can't wait till the next update!
Inkcoat chapter 9 . 3/8
I really cant understand the hype.. The characters , especially the "bad guys" are just shallow, one dimension and prejudiced. The British government people' stupidity and arrogance is really unrealistic.

I came here expecting a fresh approach to HP and pop-culture, techno and new power combination with the original elements, instead I just see a boots for Everything Marvel.
Djyoyopeanutbutter chapter 1 . 3/5
This is an awesome crossover! Such a unique and brilliant idea.
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 3/2
Your story is one of the funnest and most inventive reads I've had in awhile, you seem to have a real knack at characterization. Especially when it comes to the behavior and thoughts of young teens, why, I can't tell you how many times I had to stop and laugh and admit "I did that too..."
4,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »