Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 9h ago
Your story is one of the funnest and most inventive reads I've had in awhile, you seem to have a real knack at characterization. Especially when it comes to the behavior and thoughts of young teens, why, I can't tell you how many times I had to stop and laugh and admit "I did that too..."
tamashiyuki chapter 21 . 3/1
Very goooooooood! Be continued?
muggleborn13 chapter 2 . 2/27
Why do I suddenly feel like I hate Harry in this story of yours?
carisa.bruderer chapter 21 . 2/28
Can't wait for more! Love it!
ambersnowflake chapter 21 . 2/27
This is anabsolutely brilliant piece of work! Please update soon.
Lady Marmalaide chapter 21 . 2/25
You know that you have made a remarkable story? Although there are changes here and there, you are greatest crossover fanfiction I have ever read. Congrats! :D But I want to see the Triwizard, Orde Phoenix, Dumbledore's Death, and the Deathly Hollow running. It was very interesting. Also if I may suggest, in one part in the Battle of Hogwarts, has Tony Stark/Iron Man reacts as a heartbroken father in the scene where Harry (pretend) to death, would be very touching. Thank you very much for making a beautiful story. Impatient to wait for the next chapter. :)
Chantilly's Mom chapter 11 . 2/25
Hello
I never got a chance to read the comic books when I was a kid so this is a whole new world for me and I'm enjoying every second of it. I never knew Thor was a comic book character. He's always been one of my favorite Norse characters, right up there with Loki and Freia. (never could spell her name). I do hope you keep on explaining who's who as new characters appear. Thanks for publishing.
neogoki chapter 21 . 2/24
Lockheed! say hello to Hagrid XD
mattymo154 chapter 17 . 2/21
hail to the anons but seriously the regulars get lazy sometimes... or forget their password its sad really very very sad but i digress i love this story love love love it i laugh a tonand 2 times now i have woken up my wife laughing so hard
anyways your awesome
mattymo153 chapter 17 . 2/21
2 times now i have woken my wife up laughing so hard anyways you are awesome
neogoki chapter 1 . 2/23
Harry brings the ultimate bane of Wizards to Hogwarts: consistent LOGIC! Fear his commen sense XD
Telron chapter 21 . 2/22
interesting and funny as well so far
Antaros chapter 21 . 2/21
This story is so much fun.

I admit I don't know the Marvel universe very well outside the movies, but you've done a great job integrating them and making them seem entirely natural. The power scale seems appropriate for both the heroes and the magicals.

The fairly light and comic tone your using is really working well. More than once I've laughed out loud.
Avalonemyst chapter 21 . 2/20
Looking forward to more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 2/19
Looks like Lockheed's got his own problem with Harry there, even as I think of Kitty and picture an older Hermione in my head, especially in her years with team Excalibur.
4,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »