Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
trainreader chapter 1 . 10/6
bookboy2261 chapter 1 . 9/24
Any chance of more coming?
PappyOldGuy chapter 21 . 9/12
I like it, I like it a lot! I do hope you find the time and interest to continue writing this story.
I only discovered the FanFiction site a month or so back, and find it quite good reading. So many different outlooks from fans of all kinds, and many interesting takes on what the main character mite do if circumstances were different. I am really fascinated by the "Crossover" stories! I admit to wondering how many such meeting between many of my favorites mite go, and now I find I can find out how others see them as well.
Thank You!
nfall chapter 20 . 9/8
awesome awesome-o story
shenmi meiren chapter 21 . 9/7
I must say, I am truly impressed with you knowledge o the Marvel universe...
Dr Stranger chapter 21 . 9/5
This is a truly wonderful story. The characterizations are great, the character selection is great, the story is great. Really, all it needs is ... more chapters. :)
Weirdshipper chapter 19 . 9/5
I much prefer carol Danvers captain marvel, even tho she made an even better ms marvel and her and Spider-Man was my otp
TheHollowClown chapter 21 . 8/29
Well, I've just finished reading chapter 21. Your humor certainly is spot-on and fits in incredibly well with these two universes you are so seamlessly merging together. There is comedy, there is action, drama and even a little bit of romance and it is certainly incredibly well written; what else could a reader want! It would be a crime not to bring this story further or even not to complete it for that matter.
I had a terrific time reading it up to this chapter and hope you will soon continue working on this fantastic story.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 3 . 8/28
Please update this story soon.
nkh1 chapter 21 . 8/28
Well that should make the first task a lot easier. Hope the muse returns soon for this...
Insangel chapter 7 . 8/25
Screw the naysayers, this story fucking rocks and I absolutely love it! Finally adults step in to handle some business and not leave it up to children! I just found this story, after reading one of your others, and I have to say your imagination is brilliant! I see the story is not marked complete, but it would be criminal to not complete this story, so please let me know your plans for this story!
Zyenna chapter 21 . 8/21
Oh goodness... I can't wait to see what happens at the Triwizard tournament. What is the little dragon going to get up to? I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
DaveC chapter 19 . 8/19
Just how many comics did you read when you was a young one. I'm waiting Biffo the bear and Lord snooty to turn up...all good stuff though keep it up.
Heroics94 chapter 21 . 8/20
I really like this story and would be interested in seeing a HarryxKitty pairing.
agnar chapter 3 . 8/20
Yeah, now I recall why this is one of only a few of your fics I don't follow. Couldn't recall why, so I began to reread it with the last new chapter.

Then I reached the section where Harry, the child, apologizes to Snape, the ADULT, for SNAPE acting like a childish bullying asshole, destroying Harrys property and not teaching his class.

And at that point my interest vanished. I just cannot fathom how I can continue to be interested after that. Your Harry kissed the ass of an abusive scumbag who also destroyed Harrys property worth more than $100k without reason. Snape himself didn't fucking bother to apologize properly nor offer up repayment for that destruction of property, OR his move to assault Harry.

So yeah, while I normally love your work, I'm reminded early on why I didn't like this one, despite my normally loving HP/Marvel crosses.
4,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »