Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Overide22 chapter 21 . 11/26
Great story!
Harriverse chapter 21 . 11/25
I think I have a Lockie on my bureau! I got the small purple dragon at some ComiCon in Maryland when my kids were younger. But mine has glasses and is holding a book. You know, those paper versions of stories where my favorite authors publish one book in a series a year? They weren't publishing as fast as I was reading them, so I gave them up for people like you who write stories all the time!

Harry is pretty well adjusted for someone in his shoes, especially considering where he came from. Thanks for the explanation of who is who at the end of the chapters. I always thought that Tony was the Technomage because he was trying to use his tech around his son's magic.
jchangpa chapter 3 . 11/25
This is plain stupid, the adults is an ass and the children is the one who apologies.
and again said concerning potter story how wrong is to put a 12 y.o. against a full 70 y.o. evil wizard. not very responsible, specially for a parent.
suziq968 chapter 21 . 11/19
I hope you keep going with this. It's very fun to read.
suziq968 chapter 7 . 11/19
This is so fun! Harry raised by Tony is hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens next.
LeePacefan chapter 2 . 11/15
It a let down...i was hoping to read how it all happened but all n got was high- teck hogwarts :(
darkelfgoddessshilen chapter 21 . 11/13
Love this story I rarely find an avengers/Harry potter that I like much less live it is really good can't wait for an update
Seele Zeit chapter 6 . 11/12
Who learns cursive at four? I learned it in third grade!
JumpingToaster chapter 8 . 11/4
Honestly? If a mystic warns me of terrible things in the future and refuses to give me details? I would probably tell him/her to give a lot more details or I'm just going to do what I want to do.
Bronze chapter 21 . 10/25
Read this awhile back and thought it was great. I was really hoping it'd been updated though. I can just imagine Harry with his own armor just powered by his magic. And the government always want to take control of Iron Mans suit. How would they deal with Harry in his magic powered one? Maybe a few more bald generals in the Pentagon? It'd certainly give the Pres. grey hair if A) he had hair and B) he knew just how powerful it was. Of course if the Pres. already had some grey hair, it'd likely give him more or make him go totally bald. Six of one half dozen of another.
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/24
Like Dingbat would allow his spy to be forced to pay for anything he damaged or destroyed! He'll make excuses for Snape till long after he's dead. I'm sure that other students and staff have complained about Snape's attitude but the old Dingbat in charge won't allow anything to be done about it.
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/24
don't try using logic in the magical world Harry. Adult witches and wizards can't use nor understand the concept.
MadMadMaud chapter 21 . 10/25
An interesting crossover, though I'm a bit worried about how the Dark Side keeps getting punked. Between Voldie being stopped relatively easily twice now and Peter's sad ending, the villains are making a rather poor showing.
hpFan5015 chapter 21 . 10/25
Love this fic...pleeeeeze, pleeeeeze continue soon.
4,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »