Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
sorcerersupreme14 chapter 25 . 5/14
Please Update
Skunktrain chapter 10 . 5/8
I noticed that Hermione called Harry "Potter" while demanding her gift.
Jeremy chapter 25 . 4/28
Great story, shame it was never finished.
Update please
jericelona chapter 18 . 4/15
oooooof at that snape damn savage.
jericelona chapter 13 . 4/15
woah the teachers here are capable of deductions and they even have extended memory unlike other fics. points to you good sir.
jericelona chapter 6 . 4/15
ugh... i've watched too many shit that "daddy" gives me pedo vibez.
jericelona chapter 4 . 4/15
i really hope DC wont involve itself in this story beyond a passing name here and there.
jericelona chapter 2 . 4/15
woah! this harry, intense! I like!
jericelona chapter 2 . 4/15
i like this neville better.
Jon chapter 25 . 4/6
This story is really good, if a bit rushed. It feels like you were trying to get to a moment, and most other events were referenced and glossed over.

If you ever do return to the story, I think that it could easily be 3 times the length it is, as you've laid a very interesting groundwork/outline for events both in Hogwarts and in the Marvel universe.

Bravo on what you've brought to this point.
Wyrmridr chapter 25 . 4/7
Holy mackerel, what a ride! Great story so far - looking forward to more chapters when we can get them.

What's your muse's phone # or email addy? We gotta get'em back on the job! :)

As always, thanks for writing!

-J
RyMalice chapter 25 . 4/5
Wow...I had a feeling that Padma was going to cheat on Harry the instant you brought that other guy in, but wow, she forgot about Harry damn fast for having him been a part of her life for so long. I'm personally a fan of Harry/Fleur stories but I do enjoy other pairings, except for Harry/Ginny and Harry/Hermione as they've been done to death. And I could see your version of Fleur being someone this Harry could be with.

If you ever come back to this story, I would like to see the fall out from Padma's conscious decision to cheat on Harry. Even if potions or something was involved, you put in there that she knew what she was doing and was more than willing to give her virginity to this guy she had only known for two months or so.
RyMalice chapter 3 . 4/4
The start of this chapter nearly had me stop reading. Harry was completely in the right with how he responded to Snape, heck he didn't even get angry during the class, he was very calm about what happened and handled the situation perfectly for an 11 year old boy. But then you had him feel bad about how he handled Snape for some reason and decided not to punish Snape at all for his actions...because of business? Granted the eventual explanation had some merit, but you pretty much had Harry be a doormat for Snape's abuse without any consequences for the coward, and then you had Harry apologize for HIS behavior as well as his father's. Again, Harry did nothing wrong while Snape was completely out of line. Snape is a bigoted cowardly bully, and Harry stood up for himself. He should have stood by his actions while apologizing for his birth father's actions. That would have been far less frustrating to read.
GloomingDarkLove chapter 25 . 4/2
This was my first inmersion in this crossover of fandoms. I enjoyed wvery second and blew the mind of some of my friends when mentioning about Captain America and his involvement with Grindelwald.

Hope to see an update soon!
6,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »