Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
salsas100 chapter 23 . 10/16
Awesome fic
SoG chapter 23 . 10/12
So, this story is amazing. I have two questions though. First of all, is it dead or are you working on more chapters? Second...there were two small mentions of DC chars. Are you planing on using them ay all or not?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 7 . 10/14
Please update soon.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 10/12
Please update soon.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 23 . 10/12
astounding. simply marvelous. I truly cannot wait for the next update! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 23 . 10/10
good stuff. ready and waiting for more.
I can haz moar plz?
guest chapter 2 . 10/6
The technology is interesting but seriously another bashing fic? Overdone cliche and just not enjoyable.
Maxennce chapter 23 . 10/4
Franklins growing into himself and not taking any shit from bullies! Loving that, and loving the fact that the teachers got what was coming to them. Keep up the great work, really looking forward to ur next instalment
Firehedgehog chapter 23 . 10/1
Ralph chapter 7 . 9/29
LOL. This is an excellent Story.
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 9/27
I don't know, your poem was nice.
Marc the Unruly chapter 23 . 9/24
Really enjoying this!

So what's going to happen with the Vibranium wand? :)
MintMousse chapter 10 . 9/24
wow, padma, what a bitch, thats incredibly offensive. yes yes its just a joke, but still. also, why does hermione always want to know everything, people are allowed to not share stuff, it was not ment maliciously after all.
uvb1987 chapter 23 . 9/22
I will most kindly ask you to contiue with this amazing story, it took me little over a day to read and now im thinking of writing something New. Thank you for helping me to get out of my writhers block.
5,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »