Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 5/2
:-)
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 21 . 4/27
Okay, what's the holdup? I see that you've posted on 'Little Guy' (really cute, btw. I'm 53, so you're either of my generation or have really great parents! Also btw, I have the *complete* 'Rocky & Bullwinkle' AND 'SUPER CHICKEN' on DVD. I'm also looking for 'Fracture Flickers' on dvd or vhs. If you know what I'm talking about, then you'll know they're ALL by the same people.;-D) as late as 4/22, so what's goin' on, Sweetie? I'm LOVIN' your story and you're doing a great job (I'd still like to see you kick Bumblingdick's ass, but you're doing an okay job containing him, so I ain't going to yell...YET.)! You haven't gotten 'serious' on us in awhile, so I know that's coming with the Tri-Wizz. Yeah, you know, they 'piss' all over Harry during 4th year. lol
Come back, soon, please?
Thanks!
MelJ
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 4/26
YES! Terrific! 1st: I absolutely DISAGREE with your so uninformed critic, of several chapters back, that you are portraying your Harry as too mature. He has TONY STARK as his FATHER, he 'pals around' with the AVENGERS, Gods, and other 'gifted' beings... HELL YES, he's going to be intellectually precocious, but he's still a little (abused) boy, emotionally. I think you're doing a marvelous job, demonstrating that dichotomy.
2nd: I'm not a comicophile, but I'm finding this story, with all the Marvel characters sprinkled throughout, simply delightful! Keep it up!
and 3rd: KICK FUMBLEDICK'S ASS! I'd very much appreciate it if you'd KEEP PULLING THE OLD BASTARD'S TEETH, every chance you get! Don't bow to the failings of canon (and some fanon!) and allow 'purposeful obtuseness' to drive the 'angst mobile' of the story. Strong protagonists and logical scenarios can inspire more (and better) hyperventilating anxiety than the bullshit derivative drivel presented in the original(?) books!
You're doing a great job, so far, and I'm looking forward to more!
I just had to stop, here, and address a few of your expiatory AN's. Stop that and just go for it!
Thanks!
MelJ
murgel chapter 21 . 4/24
Story-great. Must-have-update-soon. ;-)

Really a very good one.
I especially like the carefee-serousness you do.
thedude19859 chapter 21 . 4/19
Great story please update soon
corbinskydragon1 chapter 21 . 4/13
This is the greatest crossover Harry Potter/Iron man story ever! I just started to read it this morning around 11am and finished with some breaks now. I can't wait for the new chapter. It's a really good story! Thanks for the great read.
Bruce chapter 21 . 4/11
Please need more please
You should make the first task a duel, a freeforall between all four of them. This is awesome, by the way.
phantom00 chapter 20 . 4/5
I like this story, please update this story soon.

Are you alive?
luzhasswag chapter 21 . 4/4
MORE!
Ibskib chapter 2 . 4/2
principle teacher - principal teacher
Principal isn't just a job, but also the synonym for foremost/primary you were searching for, not principle.
Jim chapter 21 . 3/28
the story is awesome, enjoy the story alot thanks!
Jim chapter 17 . 3/28
really enjoy your story i find it very funny and interesting to mix magic and the heroes from comic books.
Siggimondo chapter 7 . 3/30
Thor! It's Thor Odinson! Get rekt! He'll Ragna-rock the house!

*Ahem*. Sorry for that. The Norwegian pride got the better of me.
Syret chapter 21 . 3/29
Love your story! Can't wait for an update!
4,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »