Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
LongSelfindulgentReviews chapter 2 . 12h
I think it’s kind of lame that Harry just happened to know the answer to those questions. It seems like something that would happen in a robst fic. A character like Tony Stark is very intelligent, sure, but more importantly he’s clever. It’s a way better character trait to cleverly sidestep a problem than it is to just barrel through it because the author decides that you could.

What I’m trying to say is that Harry should have had the Stark Contact 9000 in his eye displaying the answer to the questions Snape was asking in such a way that nobody else could see. You can imagine the scene continuing with Snape asking more and more outlandish questions and getting more and more frustrated. Maybe we see that Harry is a bit arrogant and not a paragon of virtue, but we also see that he’s cheeky and clever. Just like Tony Stark. I dunno, just my $0.02.
jhvh777 chapter 25 . 9/23
Just wanted to say that you have been an amazing author since you started this. I’ve lost motivation with my fics, but i hope you don’t with yours because you are a phenomenal author!
Ted Hsu chapter 24 . 9/19
Unless you had Sirius name his daughter Jessica Jennifer Black (after Jessica Drew/Jessica Jones and She-Hulk Jennifer Walters) you might want to revise Chapter 25. His daughter was Jessica in 24, but called Jennifer in 25.

UNLESS he had either TWO girls...or another young girl named Jennifer as well as his daughter, Jessica.
Ted Hsu chapter 25 . 9/19
It was sad your friend died and I will see about looking into that book you recommended.

It was sadder that George died. Harry and Franklin tried to give him decency, more than his "father" did on his last day. It was good Tony, Reed, Sue, Pepper, Rhodey, Steve, Ben and Johnny taught them life was precious, no matter who it belongs to.

That Lucius had to make one shot at the Boy who'd (again) vaped his Master showed how desperate they were.

And for that matter, now that the Ministry will taken more of a notice given he'd taken out Voldemort with another shot, managed to survive again, and have all four of his years now on record, might mean Nick Fury might need to see if there's a magical international version of SHIELD to deal with what's around Harry (maybe S.T.A.F.F. Strategic Thaumaturgic Activity Foreboding Force?) or think about whether once Harry was adopted by Tony Stark, Nick Fury decided he'd better invest in it (or ask Tony if best to invest in it to keep villainous magic from affecting America-even Stephen Strange or Agatha Harkness can't be everywhere).

Then again if an American branch of the Ministry of Magic can act to keep Dumbledore from trying to challenge Harry's adoption by Stark, maybe given the weirdness going on it might be time for Fury to think the magic and muggle worlds need to get together in the name of security for both of them...
Woolleymammoth chapter 25 . 9/21
I hope that you roast Padma for cheating on Harry. Like Tracey and Hermione screaming at her and Harry not talking to her, cause that’s not cool. Should have manned up to end it beforehand
burnable chapter 25 . 9/20
Awesome!. Moar! ;P
LordDeath8 chapter 11 . 9/19
The Monty python and the holy grail reference at the Camelot scene!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 25 . 9/19
Thanks for updating. :)
annasfanfic chapter 25 . 9/19
sjrodgers23 chapter 25 . 9/19
More please thank you love it
Sleeper 3173 chapter 25 . 9/18
I was shocked to see this story update! I am so glad it's not dead. Keep it up!
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 9/18
Best sorting hat song I've heard yet! 3
PugTheMagician chapter 25 . 9/18
I cant tell if i liked or disliked this chapter. Not from your style but the content. I liked that it showed a pretty believeable (for superpowered kids) way to shatter their notions of everytjing can be alright. I didn't like that you took a cute fun relationship between harry and padma and turned it on its head by making padma forget the last 3 years of friendship and 1 year of relationship for the new guy at her dads work. It seems like a "easy to forget him when hes not here" kind of situation that came out of nowhere and happened in the course of one chapter. I did like the way you had harry and franks families spy on their own vigalanteism, especially ben having a bowl of popcorn ready at the start. And i think having harry see a psychiatrist was a good idea (and one of my pet peeves from the harry potter canon). I just dont know how harry making a friend then seeing them die over two months is going to coincide with finding out while this was happening his girlfriend was making out with a guy he new for just as long as he knew george. I mean i doubt it will come out straight away but thats just my personal opinion on cheaters. As a story point its pretty good and helps the story along. That and it helps show that unlike so many other harry potter fics on the website the pairing is NOT the main focus, things happen and they are still kids. I look forward to the next chapter and what you plan on doing with book 5 considering volde doesn't have a solid body and i am not sure if the high inquisitor thing will happen
Harold Lloyd chapter 25 . 9/15
There are certain rules about a war. And rule number one is young men die. And rule number two is, doctors can't change rule number one.
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 9/16
How sad for the boys, but at least they didn't lose that belief in their dad's until now, most kids learn that lesson long before 15!

Oh good grief, the Ministry is doing what? Not Umbridge, that bitca will be so screwed if she messes with Harry and his friends!

Oh wow, Harry will be able to see the thestrals now. Will he learn Luna can, too?

I'm so very disappointed with Padma right now, too. She didn't even think to send Harry a dear John letter either! Grrrrr
6,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »