Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
TheHollowClown chapter 21 . 8/29
Well, I've just finished reading chapter 21. Your humor certainly is spot-on and fits in incredibly well with these two universes you are so seamlessly merging together. There is comedy, there is action, drama and even a little bit of romance and it is certainly incredibly well written; what else could a reader want! It would be a crime not to bring this story further or even not to complete it for that matter.
I had a terrific time reading it up to this chapter and hope you will soon continue working on this fantastic story.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 3 . 8/28
Please update this story soon.
nkh1 chapter 21 . 8/28
Well that should make the first task a lot easier. Hope the muse returns soon for this...
Insangel chapter 7 . 8/25
Screw the naysayers, this story fucking rocks and I absolutely love it! Finally adults step in to handle some business and not leave it up to children! I just found this story, after reading one of your others, and I have to say your imagination is brilliant! I see the story is not marked complete, but it would be criminal to not complete this story, so please let me know your plans for this story!
Zyenna chapter 21 . 8/21
Oh goodness... I can't wait to see what happens at the Triwizard tournament. What is the little dragon going to get up to? I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
DaveC chapter 19 . 8/19
Just how many comics did you read when you was a young one. I'm waiting Biffo the bear and Lord snooty to turn up...all good stuff though keep it up.
Heroics94 chapter 21 . 8/20
I really like this story and would be interested in seeing a HarryxKitty pairing.
agnar chapter 3 . 8/20
Yeah, now I recall why this is one of only a few of your fics I don't follow. Couldn't recall why, so I began to reread it with the last new chapter.

Then I reached the section where Harry, the child, apologizes to Snape, the ADULT, for SNAPE acting like a childish bullying asshole, destroying Harrys property and not teaching his class.

And at that point my interest vanished. I just cannot fathom how I can continue to be interested after that. Your Harry kissed the ass of an abusive scumbag who also destroyed Harrys property worth more than $100k without reason. Snape himself didn't fucking bother to apologize properly nor offer up repayment for that destruction of property, OR his move to assault Harry.

So yeah, while I normally love your work, I'm reminded early on why I didn't like this one, despite my normally loving HP/Marvel crosses.
DaveC chapter 6 . 8/17
I think that it's unnecessary to have Marvel comic characters in this work, the Stark name is good enough,the others are just either stuffing or overkill.
DaveC chapter 5 . 8/17
Kristine is spelt Christine while in the UK...lol
I know it's just me.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/18
BAM! One of the biggest magical world discrepancies, nailed right there! And everyone around him awed by Stark's magnificent brain. Not to mention an awesome, new pick for his house. Oh, I already love you.
ChazTaylor chapter 21 . 8/15
keep going
1stkitty chapter 9 . 8/13
So, Harry went home for Christmas holiday after the Wizengamot tried their tricks and then Harry doesn't return until the following September? This makes no sense, you made him miss months of school?
SFC CopperHead chapter 21 . 8/9
Great story too bad you seem to have lost interest in it.
Ashcandy07 chapter 2 . 8/7
Aha! Sit down when you pee bitch Snape!
4,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »