Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
AmamamaBerte chapter 25 . 5/7
I love this story. All the way. From the Dursleys getting what they deserved (though irl I’d say no one deserves that) and Harry finding people who love and support him. Wonderful friendships, nice charaters (your Neville is a gem), interesting plots. Like Harry and Franklin learning in this chapter that their dads aren’t omnipotent after all. Tough, but necessary.
Now, it’s been almost four years since the last update. I am hoping it is only a hiatus, that the story isn’t abandoned. And that if you have abandoned it, that you would consider writing a final author’s note telling us what your plans were and how it was going to end. But I’d prefer the story.
B
kathyjo chapter 25 . 5/7
All I can say is this story is beyond awesome, and I say that because I never read unfinished stories but the plot intrigued me and once I started reading that was it. I hope you someday come back to this story!
Noobmaster6785 chapter 25 . 5/1
when is the 5th year rolling out?
story's great!
mst3ktoo chapter 25 . 4/19
I'm not sure what would be worse. Padma getting dosed with love potion or her taking up with Atun without breaking things off with Harry of her own free will. Either way is awful.
mst3ktoo chapter 17 . 4/18
Sexy
mst3ktoo chapter 14 . 4/18
Lol, I can just imagine the utter chaos of goblin courting.
mst3ktoo chapter 10 . 4/18
Moat
mst3ktoo chapter 9 . 4/18
Ung
mst3ktoo chapter 7 . 4/18
Lol, Dumbles should be declared mentally incompetent for even considering it.
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 4/18
This is it! The moment this fics lean is revealed! Next nextnext
mst3ktoo chapter 1 . 4/18
Your 'logic' and 'reason' hold no sway here, Mr. Potter!
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/18
HARRY DID NOTHING WRONG AND YOU HAD HIM APOLOGIZE TO SNAPE FOR WHAT? I HATE ABUSERS GETTING AWAY WITH THEIR SHIT

QUITTING THIS NOW AND MAKING A NOTE TO NEVER RETURN
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/18
Magic really boils down to 4 steps. 1. Recognize what you want to do. 2. Visualize what you want to do. 3. Intend to do what you want to do, and 4. Do it. The wand waving and incantations are all just focusing exercises that teach you to use your intent and your will to make what you want to happen, happen.

that's right

and honestly snape and dumbles HIRING SUCH A SHIT AND ABUSER IS A F*(&&ING CRIME. SNAPE DESERVES A BEATING AND TORTURE FROM THOR
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/18
honestly tony would be appalled at the utter SHIT EDUCATION THAT HOGWARTS IS OFFERING plus all the serving of discrimination, nepotism, and incompetence.

also neville your toad is completely useless just set it free
littlelizruth chapter 25 . 4/14
I hope this gets an update. I wanna see exactly how the ministry is gonna take an interest into Harry's education
6,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »