Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
lokyyt chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
more please keep typing and please reply
Talon of 7 chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
Ok. So I've read this about five times now and still not sure if it was Flitwick or Lovegeed that took Lucius. Im leaning towards Flitwick being hes the charms master. But could you tell me who it is or will we find out in an later chapter. I keep reading this because i love it and I don't get bored with it like i do most other stories i read more then once.
SnivellusSnape2003 chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
OMG! This is awesome! Please update!
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Please tell me Wanda's twins will be in it
DeathstrokeNorris chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
I kind of feel that ypu don't like Dumbledore.
You made him act a little OOC and are very critic of him .He wasn't that much of an asshole(at least in the movies)
Blodesheim chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
please please please please please continue this story and don't let it fall into the "indefinite hiatus" that most great stories fall into. I've read maybe two or three stories total that is this crossover and actually enjoyed reading it. please don't let this fall to the wayside. it is amazing.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Please update soon.
Lordie chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Great job. I find this crossover usually doesn't work very well. This one works for me.
mckertis chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
There's no such thing as "national pronounciations". There is the English language, and there are those who have no idea how to speak it.
SLYNNR chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
molmoo
Leaf Ranger chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Wow...this is one heck of a fanfic. I mean wow...really awesome. So awesome in fanfic, that I want to keep reading it despite the fact it's not HarryxGinny.

Sorry if that comes off in a negative way. I'm very particular about pairings when it comes to Harry Potter, and so far the only two single pairings I can stand are HarryxGinny or HarryxFleur. But this fanfic...has been amazing. I'm loving it. I definitely want to see more, see how Technomage Harry kicks some butt.

And this chapter. Wow Franklin really owned them, didn't he? That was really awesome. *nods*

I will admit though, Ron and Ginny have...disappeared. I know they're not really part of Harry's life, but still, they've just upped and vanished here.

Anyways, great work so far! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sneaky Turtle28 chapter 23 . 5/11/2016
I am typically not the biggest fan of crossovers, however I absolutely love this one! Well done, I can't wait to ready the next chapter.
KintoSin chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
I've been telling all of my friends about this story, cause I just can't get over how awesome it is. really, I love your style, and I love the idea. can't wait for more!
Vampyre Moon chapter 23 . 5/7/2016
I really liked these last few chapters!
Tayledras Starsong chapter 23 . 5/6/2016
Oooooo-Miiiiii-Gaawd...A new chapter! Finally! For the slow updaters, I usually save the fic to my browser's Favorites listing and then give it a wide berth for a while. Just checked on this fic and found 2 new installments since I last looked it up.

Soooooooo happy! (listen to Pharrell's song here!)

ANYways, can't wait for the next one. Will be eagerly waiting!
5,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »