Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Marc the Unruly chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
Really enjoying this!

So what's going to happen with the Vibranium wand? :)
MintMousse chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
wow, padma, what a bitch, thats incredibly offensive. yes yes its just a joke, but still. also, why does hermione always want to know everything, people are allowed to not share stuff, it was not ment maliciously after all.
uvb1987 chapter 23 . 9/22/2016
I will most kindly ask you to contiue with this amazing story, it took me little over a day to read and now im thinking of writing something New. Thank you for helping me to get out of my writhers block.
phantom00 chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Please update this story soon
LostDragon49 chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
Simon Williams picked the whimpering man off the floor by his neck. "Idiot." Wonder Man said carrying the man to the holding facility to await the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that the alarms had called. "Three people in the mansion and you picked on the one Captain America taught to fight."

LMAO! By far one of the funniest dead - pan humor lines I've read recently.
jumpingmanatee chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
This is a great story, I love it. Hope hope you find the time to continue it.
Lovely ScarlettSilver chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
Hey! I love you fanfic and I can say that I didn't saw the Victor Krum and VonDoom thing coming XD And also, I wonder if we will see at least once Pietro, (the twins being in my top of my favorite character) especially because for me, Wanda without Pietro(or in the other way too) this is not possible XD

Also sorry if I make mistakes, English isn't my first language, French is.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
So how is it that neither Stephan Strange nor Agatha Harkness saw fit to mention "the-boy-who-lived" to Harry?
LostDragon49 chapter 23 . 9/10/2016
Please tell me you are still writing new chapters for this. It is one of, if not the best Marvel/Harry Potter cross overs.
mackiechandler chapter 23 . 9/9/2016
What an enjoyable read this is. I hope for more some time in future.
mackiechandler chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
Ah yes you say potato and I say potatoe
james.mattson.7 chapter 23 . 9/6/2016
A truly superb story and i am looking forward to the updates with great eagerness, keep up the good work.
Purple Myst chapter 23 . 9/4/2016
Please continue soon... I actually like this alot and would love to read more of it...
tvhbabygirlcb2012 chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
Loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeem This Story. And I really wish that Hermione would chill out before she loses a good thing. For her to be a fan of Super heroes she sure is scary when it comes down to it
Meddlingtiger chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
I've spent a grand total of thirty minutes reading this story so far, and I can tell i'm hooked. Great work, and may your typing never tire your fingers!
5,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »