Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 21 . 1/24
What a summer for the boys with way too many girls to really enjoy it seems or not... Thanks for sharing!
Loki Firefox chapter 21 . 1/24
Ah Kitty, hands down my favorite comic book character, and Lockheed, also one of my favorites. It's nice for Kitty to have a cameo and it's going to be a blast to have Lockheed around.

I wonder if you can arrange for Harry and a select number of students go on an exchange program with Xavier's for 5th Year? As much fun as it would be for Harry to tangle with Umbridge, having some of the Hogwarts students have adventures with the New Mutants (and Franklin) would be a blast. Xavier can hire Amanda Sefton for a year to make sure the magical students keep up with their magical education.

Besides, can you see the Hogwarts students meet Illyana? That is going to be fun, especially the Slytherins.

And with the danger Xavier's students go through, it will be just like home for the Hogwarts contingent.
laraquick chapter 21 . 1/24
Great installment. Just wanted to point out a typo/missing end of sentence.

It starts: Neville had said something about having been att
olqueen108 chapter 21 . 1/24
Yes! Been waiting for a follow up on this story. Great chapter, interesting choice Franklin's fancying of Hermione. Can't wait for the Triwizard Tournament!
Hotgirlow chapter 20 . 1/24
*Squeel* I was so happy you updated and I now can't wait to read MORE so can u update soon please.
Celexs Draconia chapter 21 . 1/24
I absolutely love this story, and am very happy to see it updated. Excellent work, as usual.

Cel
Wakiyamani chapter 21 . 1/24
Holee crap, what's it been like... a year? I love this story... I hope you don't wait until Avengers 2 to update it. I also like your take on the Marvel-verse... too much of the Movie-verse Avengers in HP-Crossovers, the full Marvel-Craziness is SOOO much more enjoyable...

I'm also curious to see what happens when it's HarryLockheed vs. Horntail!
rustyone chapter 21 . 1/24
Great story! Happy to see an update! Thanks for sharing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 21 . 1/24
glad to see this one again. keep up the great work
tigergirl1723 chapter 21 . 1/24
This...is...AWESOME! I am completely in love with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I have a question though. I think in was in chapters 1 or 2 that you mentioned gotham city and bruce wayne, is the DC world going to get involved at any time or not? Even though I really love batman i really don't want him in the story at the moment because the story is already great without him, im just curious if he and the justice league are involved and if they have contact with the avengers?
kb0 chapter 21 . 1/24
I liked what you did with Hermy and Franklin ... hilarious. :) I'm glad you're still working on this story, even if it is slowly. It's one of my favorite stories.

Thanks for sharing!
Kevin
Tomon chapter 21 . 1/24
Very happy to see you update. It's awesome to see so talented people but still child at the same time. You're doing very well in balancing these two sides and I enjoying every paragraph.
daisy.tya chapter 21 . 1/24
xd hihihi Hagrid take car of the min-dragon woooow he would be in 7 heavens
Malix2 chapter 21 . 1/24
Nice new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
madbrad chapter 21 . 1/24
Very pleased to see this new chapter; as always perusing your work is effortless, just a great read - it passes too quickly.

The repartee between the various permutations of teens was good stuff, keeping things nice and mixed and just plain fun to read.

Glad to see that *someone* is taking an interest in Hermione ... and her being a possible daughter-in-law of Reed Richards is something to think about. Although you've got Harry set up as the current authority in magic/science research I guess.

A very enjoyable chapter, thank you!
4,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »