Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
anime junkie2 chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
THIS IS SO COOL
tedlay chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
please udpate asap please it was an honor to read please
roshane chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
i...can't read this any furdure apalogizeing SNIPE was bad..but befriending DRACO then whats the point of reading this you made beg that gay pedophile SNIPE forgiveness...that killed the mood.
roshane chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
go harry
sh777 chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
I like this story. The whole deal of "Stalking and capturing your bride" had me laughing.
cyiusblack chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
update soon
BlackRoseFire chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
Awesome. I loved the Goblins comment on the arrange marriges.
The Psychotic Contemplator chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
great story. simple as that.
PapaMidNite chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
Great chapter

pm
yendenikhil chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
too good .. I would like to know what happens next... When I started reading story I thought it will be similar to those uber super powerful HP fic... but this is pretty different. I would not say it is not super powerful HP fic as the influence of Tony Stark is not something to be trifled with. But all in all very good story... Keep it coming :)

Peace,

Nik
TheologyDiscography chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
Hehehe. This is awesome. I totally adore techno-Harry. He's awesome. I really love how you make Harry so mature and in control one moment, then he's all upset because a girl who kissed him once now has a boyfriend.

Don't you let anyone tell you what to do with the Comic-book characters; you're doing awesome. Honestly, if I were going to ask for anything, I'd ask for more of them. Definitely don't worry that you're using them too much.

I can't wait for the next update, so please make it soon before I expire from curiosity.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
I have greatly enjoyed this story so far. I find it quite interesting how different Harry's like has been by being in a stable and loving environment...not to mention one where he is a human instead of a house-elf. The addition of being exposed to so much that differs from a normal life has gotten rid of his whole "I want to be normal" outlook. It shall be interesting to see how things go from here on, especially in matters of romance and finance.
Asilem Dlanod chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
This story is AWESOME. I love Harry Potter Crossovers, and this one is well written with a good dose of humor and ass-kicking. I also liked how you made fun of the Iron Man movie (admittedly the only exposure to the Iron Man universe that I have) a few chapters back.

Great work, keep it coming!
weixuan18 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Had absolute FUN reading through this! Masterful piece of work! Looking forward to more. D
Griffin Raven chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
Wow, what a truly awesome story, espeically for my very first exploration in the arena of Ironman, She-Wolf and there other companions! Although I've been a bit confused at times by not understanding these characters, but it certainly has detered me from continuing reading and enjoying this story. I love the way that young Harry Stark made friends on the express and was sorted in Ravenclaw, and also his brief show down with Professor Snape...hehe! But what I like best is that he's so open and willing to friends regardless of what house another kid is in, this is demonstrated by how the study group as expanded. Though I think the best part was what a mysterious person did to poor Lucius (hehe) for placing MoldyShorts diary on Luna Lovegood...leaving him severely injured and having to wear a half-mask. Bet it will be awhile before he tries anything again? I think that Sirius had the best idea of getting to know Tony Startk, to truly learn more about his and Remus's godson.
5,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »