Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
TroyWeb chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
This is a very very good story. I really like the way you fleshed out Tony Stark's character. The story about Iron Man and Mr. Fantatic competing against each other in a car race would have been a hilarious one shot fan fic. I laughed out loud when I read that chapter. I hope you continue to update this because it's wonderful. The way you mixed in Marvel characters like Thor is very funny. Thor coming to the rescue was great. And it fits Thor's character too. He's one of the few comic book characters that would actually fit well into the JK Rowling story lines as Odinson.

I do think that you are overdoing Hogwarts bashing thought. It's not necessary for you to make every comic book character more powerful then the entire British Wizarding community combined. You're making the whole JK Rowling universe seem like a bunch of backwoods yokels. The books series has the Wizarding world completely separate from Muggles, but if you are going to mix the comic book world w/ the series, you should let the characters be as aware of Tony Stark's world. Make the confrontations between wizards and comic book heros play out on even terms. It would make for a more balanced story than having an eleven year old Harry lecture everybody like he's thirty years old. The confrontations w/ magic based comic book characters like Dr. Strange, Harkness and Scarlet Witch were way too heavy handed. Chaos Magic? Seriously? At eleven years old?

The saving grace is your great story line w/ Hermoine, Padma and Harry. I'm a fan of the Smart Patil". And I like your portayal of Hermoine. Talk like a Pirate Day is brilliant. I think this is the first fanfic I've read that put them together as a trio. Also turning the Harry/Draco fights into debates over pure blood status is a great idea.
howlinghybrid chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
i am loving this story and i mean as a fellow comic book geek of old and new you have done a great job at keeping the marvel characters as powerful and at times under powered as you feel necessary. love the work keep it up
lancelot.knight chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
i can only say 1 thing dude UPDATE!
DukeBrymin chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Absolutely brilliant ending for the chapter, thanks!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
this is interesting! hope to see a update on this
IchigoRenji chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
This is a really good story, they don't have enough of this crossover on here. FIVE STARS!

Keep up the great work
deitarionSSokolow chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
Great fic so far. I'm not sure if I've read an HP-Ironman crossover before, but I'm fairly certain that this is the best HP-Comic crossover I've ever read. Great job and I love how you've managed to create or revitalize so many interesting plot points. :)
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
One thing I love about all of your stories I've yet read is the humor, and the end of this chapter is a perfect example of that.
Kaiba1288 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
I have a very intriguing question for you which im sure youll find interesting is that you have Ginny with the diary at the start then towards the end of the last chapter Luna has it one how did it get to Luna and two did you mean to put Ginny in gryffindor instead of ravenclaw or did you mean for luna to have it to start with? i read this story before and hoped you updated it since then but apparently its been forgotten or you just dont have the time to do anything with the story but i noticed that hardly anyone else has noticed this or else you would have fixed it already before i read it
saya.sen chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
This is really cool so far. I'm excited to see how it goes.
asheranaiel chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really like your story so far, and enjoy your harry, i was just wondering if you are going to update this story or if it has been abandoned, as I would not like to get deeper into a story that is unlikely tp be continued. otherwise, keep up the great work
Martionmanswife chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
this is a great story.. so pardon me while I ask , when will your next update be? I noticed that you have not up dated in some time. well hopefully soon I really enjoy reading this story.
Shaliii chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
*sniff sniff* i get all teary when i read the flashbacks :P
Shaliii chapter 3 . 3/7/2010