Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Azinine chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
It's good and I love it and all but I would just like to point out that the scene with Hermione and all is quite... I dunno... petty? Her reaction was shallow and the interactions and what's going with it... I find it a little too immature. I know their twelve and all but I guess that's just how I look at things. *shrugs* Uhm, please don't be angry to what I'm saying. I'm just saying my opinion even though I know its worth shit since I'm only a reader and you're the author. I just find that in this chapter even though the girls are friends with Harry it's showing that they are like taking advantage of his kindness and generosity. I especially found myself bristling at what Padma told Hermione just to placate her. And I guess I'm just biased about all this but that's just how the way I saw things here in this chapter. I love the story but this chapter was a little disappointing for me. I hope you're not offended by any of this, besides I think I'm only one in a thousands of readers here so meh...
BandGeekNinja chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
another good chapter and keep messing with the canon, I like a twisted story every now and then
Fibinaci chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Hehe that would be awesome, but didnt Reed try and lobotomize Franklin once? I remember an issue where Ben had to represent as even Susan seemed on board with Reed's plan.

I also loved Padma bringing up the idea of them training Harry to be a good boyfriend meanwhile I dont think he's told either girl about Julie Power. Of course Hermione's fave heroine would have an advanced degree.

Since Moira MacTaggart is in Scotland(Muir Island) will we meet her at some point?
Morbious20 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
LOVED IT not that surprising really as you obviously do a incredible job with this Harry Marvel xover. I really really want to read that omake with Harry and Franklin and if you could please do one where the Hulk fights the Troll from 1st year it would be great man maybe they'd be best friends and try to beat each other at the giant chess board eh... you never know either way I think it would be hilarious . Well keep up the outstanding work and post again soon if possible .
Bobboky chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
cool
Solartiger chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Well done, here idea for you what if Furge want talk Wanda father about her magic power and harry say if you do you'll end up dead and furge ask why and harry said Erik Magmus is not easy person to reason with,he go be differt name of Magneto
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
great job...love it.

and can't wait for another one soon.

and as to the plot...well...i am good for anything...you do with it whhat you want.
Shaggy37 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Outstanding chapter! You Omake the scene with Harry and Franklin and I'll definitely read it! Speaking of the Omake will Harry have that kind of suit at some point? Will at some point later on a ship be declared or will you just let the characters play the romantic situation out on there own? Does Harry have another tech suit for his second year? Will Harry get the Tech Suit that Dumb-old-door took from him back at some point? Will there be reprocussions to the Wize-old-goat-moot for there actions against Harry earlier on in the summer? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
taintedlegacy chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Gundum M chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
great chapter
Infinite Freedom chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Harry will probably want to upgrade the armor on his Techsuit in order to fight the Basilisk.
The French Dark Lord chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
I am quite impatient to see Harry fight the Basilik!
mundi chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter I really like this history and I hope that albus has learned his lesson and he doesnt try anything stupid this time so please update soon I want more see ya.
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
incredible so far. i love how Tony is so slytherin. i look forward to reading more
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
When reading a multiy chapter story I only stop to review after the last chapter unless I either finish for the night or something catches my eye to comment on. Well I just wanted to say that I loved your A/n poem it was quit amusing. How long did it take you to think of it?
4,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »