Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
loretta537 chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
this is a great story and i'm learning about the marvel universe as well. i cant wait to see what happens next
ngairetaylor chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
Excellent Fic; Love the ‘hat song’. I find the characters to be both realistic and compelling. Thank you for not killing the chickens in ch 12…. And a ‘small’ request can we see Harry Stark Vs Dolores Jane Umbridge in a hoped for future work? please write more soon. 9/10
Kammari chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
great chapter keep it up.
k13cat chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Just discovered this story tonight and I am really enjoying it. I really know nothing about Tony Stark, haven't even seen the movie, but you've done a wonderful job of creating that setting and creating a family for Harry. The use of the flashbacks are particularly well done. I do hope, though, that we'll have some more scenes with just Harry and his father-those quiet happy moments because it seems like we've had more of Harry & Steve than his dad.

A couple of things I'm wondering about. (oh, i like you're fiercely protective Flitwick). Hermione was sorted into Gryffindor, but she's always in Ravenclaw now, did she get a re-sort? Also, in either this or the previous chapter Harry was reminded that he has a heritage/inheritance from the Potters-I hope that this won't be forgotten, as it is definitely another sign of how manipulative Dumbledore is for not pointing this out. But then neither did Minerva or Sirius. Hmm, maybe Sirius & Remus will come to their senses & try to get to know Harry Stark instead of little Harry Potter.
Youko Rayah chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I like this story, and am glad to see it on the net (rather than just on the ML :3 )

and I gotta say the description you put for Reed Richards? -Reed – Reed Richards, Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic Four. Arguably the smartest man on the planet. Can lick the small of his own back. Victor VonDoom is likely to be the only one arguing.- about killed me with giggles. Never seen it put that way before ;D
aliestrikehero chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Good story so far, but the bit where did Luna get the book when Ginny had it last?

Also: older and blonde? It was Sue wasn't it! Or Linda, I hope it wasn't Tabitha,I hope.

Also you need to have Steve be the one to pick him up at the end of the year, Hermione's reaction would be epic!

And why hasn't Doom popped up yet?

p.s. since you have a semi DC cross in this story I wouldn't mind seing a few good Joes.
Kingdark chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
It's only been a few months, but I still enjoyed reading the latest chapter.

Good job.

Kingdark
bart4nat chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
I love Tony Stark(and RDJ) so cou0pled with Harry I totally adore this fic. DOn't really know half the Marvel characters but your character notes helped quite a lot. The flashbacks are interesting too. I was just a little confused when it changed from Ginny having the diary to Luna having the Diary but I read the Omake so...
Makieus chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
Been enjoying this fic. Different in a good way. Looking forward to your next update.
Amoral Philosopher chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
I'm not sure if you noticed, but you have made a reference to Gothem City and Bruce Wayne during one of the flashbacks. Batman is property of DC comics, not Marvel. I just thought I should mention this.

Another thing I am confused by is why Harry even came to this school? From what I can tell, His home tutoring was much more productive and conducive to learning than what Hogwarts is, not to mention that Harry did not have to deal with all the egos and manipulation that he now faces at this school.

I personally think it would be interesting for Harry to make a statement by taking a year off from Hogwarts at some point and allow readers to see a couple adventures that takes place with the Avengers. This could serve to tell Dumbledore to back off with his interference because the old man needs Harry a whole lot more than Harry needs Hogwarts. I have never understood why authors insist on making Harry placate people like Dumbledore instead of just saying screw it and leaving when there is not a good reason not to do so.

I mean no offense to you, but it seems in almost all Harry Potter stories authors insist that Harry has to be a student at Hogwarts for their to be a plot. I see it more as a crutch for authors so that can just follow cannon events and put their own minor spin on things by beefing up Harry in power. I don't know what you could do instead, but I have just been looking for a bit more originality in plot lines. I don't mean for this to be a flame, only a bit of criticism that I feel could improve the story.
Orchamus chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
Damn, that torture scene had me in a fit of giggles, lol.
Orchamus chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Dumbles needs an attitude adjustment. I think this calls for Dr. Strange.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Squark?
Orchamus chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Dumbles really needs to get his act together. Pathetic.
Djefox chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
I love your Xover ! It's really indeed written and I hope you gonna keep that way.

Good luck !