Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Kortir chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Yay. Once again a great chapter- I'm always very intrigued with the Marvel character interactions in the Potter-verse. I really do hope that Sirius and Remus have a better time of it now that they've had their little revelation and figured out that James and any association thereof is, well, irrelevant to Harry's current life. I can imagine they might have an interesting time trying to get ahold of Tony all that easily, but I respect their characters enough that I hope for a happy ending in their case. Looking forward to the next chapter!
librarywitch chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Oh yeah! Another chapter. Wonderful job. Like how Sirius is making mature choices and still retains his humor. Poor Harry, first like! That was so cute! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Looking forward to the next one.
jesterod chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
god i love this story kinda slow on updates tho but it just something i have to live with, thank you for another great chapter
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Oh man, that was AWESOME! I loved it! hehehe, oh wow! it was so worth the wait...

THANKS:"D
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Cool chapter...

I like the idea of Sirius trying to get to know Tony better...I also still get lost a lot when you write about their OWL project, lol...

Update again soon!
HarnGin chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Hello,

I just found your story today and couldn't stop reading! I was so proud of my 40 self when I only had to ask my 10-yr.-old son who ONE person was (Pym)! It's been many a year since I read a comic, and I must admit I thought the knowledge was long gone!

This story is a fun read, especially on a cold and rainy afternoon. Thanks for writing! I look forward to reading chapter 15!
Serious.Effort chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
lol. I love that last bit. Great work and thank you for writing!
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Nice parts here, from the meeting of the Slytherins, and the plans being made for Harry with some of the elders, as well as Hermione and Tracey's cluelessness with the manual and the computer, and the moments there with Harry and Tony, and Harry having his first bit of heartbreak.
madbrad chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
No no no no no!

Let's get the biggest error in this chapter out in the open first up:

"... His closest friends appear to be Padma Patil and Hermione Granger.” She continued.

"... They are first and second in our class respectively."

I can't believe it ... just couldn't credit it ... maybe I read it wrong ...

*looks again*

HERMIONE IS SECOND? The "brightest girl in our year" of canon?

Seriously, why did you decide to establish this, making Padma come out ahead of Hermione? Have I forgotten some earlier TechoMage canon? If not then I am aghast, sir, simply aghast, at what you've done here, and I demand that you fix it. :-) Is it your plan to have Hermione ascend to her rightful place as the cleverest witch of her generation once she's fully acclimatised to the world of magic and has adjusted to the changes from the muggle world? Yes, that must be it.

Okay, other than that grievous slight to our girl Hermione (and I'd seriously like to know why you - gah - wrote her as coming second), I'm curious about the two mysteries you've brought up here. The girl in Harry's year who is going to be taught to "gain the interest" of our hero. Pansy? Probably too obvious. The male cousin of Daphne and Millicent, too, who is he? Doesn't matter?

I've possibly forgotten things from earlier chapters; for example I'm totally at a loss as to what happened to Lucius Malfoy.

Enjoyed/sympathised with Harry's first failed romance (in his eyes, anyway). And the paternal rivalry between Reed and Tony was most amusing!
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
*lol* Unless I missed their name while the reading, Whoever the family who's talking about 'opening negotiations to join the Potter fortune with their own during the potential brides FIFTH year, the the whole family has another thing coming, especially if Harry doesn't see the girl that way when the time comes. *lol* Plus I seriously doubt Tony's going to sell his adopted son's future happieness in a permanent romantic relationship, or let anyone else attempt setting it on their own without his permission, without a superpowered fight, if Harry doesn't agree to the arrangement. *lol*
Datgie chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
If i havent said it before, i'll say it now. Cudos and congratulations on a wonderful story. I love the interaction between harry and tony. The little story about the cub scouts incident was hillariusly entertaining. I also like the tid-bits about all the members of Harry's team explaining what they were doing for there project, as well as hermione and tracey trying to take appart the "muggle" computer. One thing i am curious about is who the male was that was with Daphne and Millicent after the "grown up" dinner. I suppose that i will have to wait, and as long you keep up the excellent work your writting shows i will have no problem with

Centersight

P.S. i do appologise for any and all spelling and grammer mistakes i left you.
aznblackhowling chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
A great update. Nice to know in this story, Harry won't have multiple marriages arranged when he had access to his vaults.

I look forward to the next update.
MrRobertsIII chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
You’re going to have to stalk and capture your mate just like everyone else.”

-ohh, that had me laughing.

Fun chapter to read.

Poor Lucius. I'll need to reread to see what happened to him.

Good to read of Sirius getting a case of the smarts. And Hermione and friend working on the computer had me smiling.

Any chance of a Distaff update?
Lottii chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Awesome Chapter ! I look forward to more in due course.

Cheers
Henning chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Good to see a new update for this story, it really makes me laughing with lot's of details.

This time it was (beside other stuff) the nice explanations how Stark "helped" Harry about a few old projects. The thought of two mad scientists taking over their sons projects to compete against each other is great.

I'm very curious how this story will progress. :)
5,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »