Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Faia Sakura chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Interesting, refreshing. Two words that describe this fanfic. It has been such a long time since I've read an original fanfic. Even though many characters are from other series, it still brings me joy that I've found something that is ManipulativeDumbledore with Harry realizing everything after fifth year. They are nice, some of them, but I refer to them as "classic", an overused idea.

Harry Potter and the Invincible Technomage has just a lovely uniqueness. It reminds other "Harry Potter and ..." original fics like the one with Atlantis and others... I can't wait for the next chapter!

Faia Sakura
Keltic Cat chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I'm glad you explained what changed Harry from the hyper-active kid to a serious, determined kid. And to be honest your explanation made a lot of sense! I can't wait for the next chapter.
riegert8 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
good chapter
VB chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
poor students had to buy Lockhart's crap books and now have to buy a new defense book. You should make it so they force Lockhart to pay to buy the books back and then he's used so much of his money up he can't afford to and then Lockhart will at least be poor homeless nobody if he's not exposed as a fraud.
WolfMoon chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Even more brilliant than your other stories! I've really enjoyed reading this, even though I have only the very basics of understanding the world of Marvel. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this story in the future!

~WolfMoon~
Wolfe3 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
you did it again!another great chapter.i liked the changed meetings with a werewolf smell a basilisk's scent?interesting thought.
sparky40sw chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
this is a very entertaining and enjoyable story - I know the marvel comics universe only peripherally, thru casual contacts with my sons and nephews magazines, and various article, I have appreciated the explanations and character profiles, as well as the very logical development of Harry's personality and powers.

I read from chap 2 to the current end in one sitting - an amazing 2 hours

thanks and warm regards
Death's Leprechaun chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
i don't know why i love this story but i simply do. Something just fits with the concept of Harry potter as Tony Stark's adoptive son

anyways keep it up
Fate chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Wondeful chapter!

Loved the bit with the movie ref's.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
jdcox61 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I love montages, and I love this story. Godd job!
HP Fan 34 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I love this story, please update soon
albert87 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
You make me smile each time i see in my mailbox that you updated :-)

I really like to read your storys Keep up the good work
Eristaz chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I read the first couple of chapters when you released them, and I really enjoyed them, the Potter/Marvel made it really awesome. But I didn't put the story on alert. So I'm putting the story on alert now.
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
We like your stories because you manage to pack so many fun little things into them. Who else would include "Evening Shade" references in their stories? I also loved how Tony thought of Harry as his AND Pepper's kid, and the adults already preparing for how the relationship between Harry, Neville and the girls was probably going to end badly for someone. I cant wait for the girls especially once they start thinking in a more romantic/relationy sort of way to meet Julie Power.

Good job on Harry's sense of personal responsibility that any kid raised around Captain America would have driving him to "grow up" a bit visavis his abilities.
Infinite Freedom chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
And here I had hope that Lockhart would be killed.
4,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »