Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
fraewyn chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
lol, that wasnt rude per say, really just a response to rudeness

cant wait for the next!
Deathzealot chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
Interesting... you know the Harry Potter fandom has so many different weird crossovers it's really funny. Anyways it's great been a while since I read my DC Comic Books, had to go dust them off for their purpose of understanding this fic. Heh! Nice keep up the good work...
Musafreen chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
One of the best sorting songs I've come across. And I have to say it, you were wise in not including one.

Good job overall. I like the Marvel Universe.
jumping-jo chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
can't wait for more story the flashbacks are cool
Morbious20 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Ok first and foremost ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT STORY , I'm loving every second of it so do keep up the great work and post again soon if possible. Secondly on your list of notes I believe it may be advisable to say only those worthy to be Thor may wield Mjolnir with the exception of the Hulk cause if memory serves the 1992 Marvel comics collectible cards mentions Hulk as being one of the few to lift the hammer... now that I've shown exactly how much of a geek I am I think I'll go and read another fanfic and once again plz post again soon .
Hatten chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
Wow, an incredible incorporation of Harry and subsequently the wizarding world into the Marvel Universe(as I see it, rather then the other way around :D). I really like this Harry. He acts his age(not overly wise or anything) but mature. No wonder though, with the role-models he has had. I am really enjoying this story.
Limericks chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
OMFG I just found this story today and it is so out of this world! I cannot tell you how exited I was after reading it. The plot is developing beautifully. Love harry's relationship with his dad and his friends. The techno stuff is great, everything is just so perfect, I was super exited to read this. Now i'm on pins and needles waiting for you to write another chapter. Please update as soon as you can because this is an unbelievably fantastic story. i'm gonna read it over as soon as I send this review.

Thank You so Much for your story!
White Ivy chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Dumbledore doesn't seem like he's very bright. Rather obsessive actually. Oh, well. Maybe Harry can sic the authorities on him if he tries anything worse than that little office thing. Speaking to Madam Bones seemed to throw Dumbledore off his stride.
Maikeru Kitsune chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Wow, I just stumbled on this one by a fluke. Marvel Universe meets Harry Potter in a well thought out, properly written, and amazingly witty performance. Bravo sir, bravo

Maikeru Kitsune Fox Amongst the Shadows
Stone Cold chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
I do so love this story. I love how seamlessly you've integrated Marvel 616 into HP. Loved Harry's only gift want.

And I really love how Harry isn't all that Super. Just gifted.

Wonderful story.

Until Thor shows Dumbledore the error of mucking about in the affairs of gods. Make Mine Marvel!
Shane D chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
I am finding this story to be a great read, and eagerly await the next installment. Keep up th fine work. Cheers... Shane
jupimako chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
really great use of the marvel characters! i love the fic, especially the flashbacks. i can't wait to read more XD.
Hubristic Chick chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
good story!
Biggstone78 chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
I love this Story! Seriously i hope you finish it!
Luthorne chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
A story about an intelligent Harry, with lots of Marvel tie-ins included. Very nicely done, all in all. It'll be interesting to see where you wind up taking this...I like the power struggle between Tony Stark, his allies, and Dumbledore. Good job!
4,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 250 .. Last Next »