Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
JWOHPfan chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Oh I've missed this story! Great chapter!
brightsun89 chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
lol Stalk and find your mate! love it!
GenJordan chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
YES YES YES! AN UPDATE! YAY! I'm glad you're back on the story _
AngelForm chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
So we are going with the ‘honest businessmen’ version of goblins.

Political intrigue is an interesting direction to go in. Is the dark lord even going to have a major role in this story or will he be more of a side-quest for Harry to do in his spare time?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Stalk and capture. Yeap, that about sums it up. *falls over giggling*

That last bit was absolutely priceless. Thank you for the giggle.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Airlady chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Happy dance time - a new chapter!

The reactions of the various families to the project was very enlightening and quite accurate.

Harry's reaction to his first crush was spot on.

The trip to Gringotts was enlightening too.

The grilling of the poor young witch by her relatives makes me feel sorry for her.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
lmao at the last part with the goblins
CNome chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Thank you for updating :D Some gut-busting quotes here:

“I suppose I should just be thankful that Dr. Doom didn’t have a kid in the school district. God knows what might have happened then.”

“My car would have kicked his gun metal grey butt too.”

“Dad!”

Absolutly hilarious! I also like the subtle tension between father and son-not all smooth sailing even before Hogwarts ;)

“What are you two doing, and why are you doing it to my computer?” This sounds exactly like a parent! I can almost believe that parents with average lazy kids got off easy ;D

Excellent style in two scenes where you directly leave out the name of one of the characters-it makes it more mysterious and leaves the "OC's" as a surprise!

I'm glad Sirius has finally made use of his brain-though it is odd to see him behaving like his name.

Nice ending! Not a hair tearing cliffhanger but enough to make me want to keep reading-I hope the next chapter is up soon :D
texaswookie chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Interesting chapter enjoyed the part about Reed and Tony competing although you realize that Doom would have found a reason to spnser a child if he really wanted to. Can't wait to see what yoour going to ppull out next.
PeterJAC chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Hurrah! Another chapter! I love this story, so I'm very glad it's not dead.

The chapter was very good, but due to large time-gap between postings I felt it should have had a bit more substance to it. I do understand it was useful character building for the various cast members, but ultimately it felt like filler.

Having said that, I look forward to the next chapter with anticipation!
nth-x chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Hah, the cubscout bit was classic! I love this story, but really I love most of your stories. Thanks for writing!
Shaggy37 chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Outstanding chapter! I love the last two statements in the chapter! Who will Harry end up stalking and mating with? Will he end up with a super hero or will he end up with somebody from the magical world? My vote is Hermione! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
silversongs chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Thanks for another great chapter. Can't wait till the next. Take care.
Weirkat chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Very nice chapter. I am so happy to have seen an update.

Thank you!
Vellouette chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
It's better to be old then to be dead.
5,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 250 .. Last Next »