Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Amoral Philosopher chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
I'm not sure if you noticed, but you have made a reference to Gothem City and Bruce Wayne during one of the flashbacks. Batman is property of DC comics, not Marvel. I just thought I should mention this.

Another thing I am confused by is why Harry even came to this school? From what I can tell, His home tutoring was much more productive and conducive to learning than what Hogwarts is, not to mention that Harry did not have to deal with all the egos and manipulation that he now faces at this school.

I personally think it would be interesting for Harry to make a statement by taking a year off from Hogwarts at some point and allow readers to see a couple adventures that takes place with the Avengers. This could serve to tell Dumbledore to back off with his interference because the old man needs Harry a whole lot more than Harry needs Hogwarts. I have never understood why authors insist on making Harry placate people like Dumbledore instead of just saying screw it and leaving when there is not a good reason not to do so.

I mean no offense to you, but it seems in almost all Harry Potter stories authors insist that Harry has to be a student at Hogwarts for their to be a plot. I see it more as a crutch for authors so that can just follow cannon events and put their own minor spin on things by beefing up Harry in power. I don't know what you could do instead, but I have just been looking for a bit more originality in plot lines. I don't mean for this to be a flame, only a bit of criticism that I feel could improve the story.
Orchamus chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
Damn, that torture scene had me in a fit of giggles, lol.
Orchamus chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Dumbles needs an attitude adjustment. I think this calls for Dr. Strange.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Orchamus chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Dumbles really needs to get his act together. Pathetic.
Djefox chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
I love your Xover ! It's really indeed written and I hope you gonna keep that way.

Good luck !
Foxfyre99 chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
I LOVE this story! As a fellow Marvel fan (who absolutely HATES the most recent storylines) I think that you have got this one right. I can totally see Harry being raised by Tony and trying to turn the wizarding Britain on its proverbial ear by introducing technology and bringing them kicking and screaming into the late 20th century. I can also see the rest of the Avengers hopping the pond to protect Harry during the Tournament in 4th year when you get there. Plus, you've got all of their characters down pat! Please keep up the good work and update!
Stardancer0829 chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
excellent story. love the crossover. can't wait for the next chapter.
jcogginsa chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
i notice you failed to mention oliver queen,and bruce mentioned them in an earlier chapter
hisokauzumaki chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Oh! Who's that torturing Malfoy? Some we know? Or a new player?

Either way, you're doing a great job. Please continue with this story, I can't wait for an update!
sacred histories chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
I've really enjoyed your fic so far! The plotline reads very well and is easy to understand. The fact that you do flashbacks to his childhood is wonderful and actually helps the storyline put together. There were a few typos but that's the only problem I saw. I cant wait till the next chapter comes out!
KSIJ chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
i never thought i would like a story with characters from other fiction works but i actually really enjoy it so far, keep up the good work and update soon xx
Demonkitty2007 chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
I love this story. I just found it in an authors favorite stories and read the all that you have written so far. I love that Harry has a suportive family. I also love that Harry doesn't allow anyone to step all over him and stands up for himself. Also thank you for the character explanations at the end of the chapters of the heros they are really helpful because I am not that knowledgable about the Marvel universe. I also like how you are telling about his past through flashbacks in the story. I can't wait for you to update the story again. Please update soon. Thank you.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Well this is very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next! This is down right funny!

Ancalador chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Excellent! One of the few Harry Potter fics I actually enjoy. I always hate how none of the 'bad guys' get whats coming to them but this chapter has set my mind at rest in this regard. I am hoping that a romance will form over time although I do understand that it will take a few years school wise before anything comes of it.

Anyway looking forward to the next chapter and hoping for some more interaction between Harry and his 'muggle' friends.
5,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 250 .. Last Next »