Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Maikeru Kitsune chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
*bows deeply* thank you oh great author, I loathe the one known as Lockhart by Odin's Beard he annoys me. Well, I must say you should now see The Incredible Hulk, surprisingly good as apposed to the first piece of botched cinema. Can't wait for the next installation

Maikeru Kitsune Fox Amongst the Shadows
Dracomancer1 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Don't call this story silly! It's an amazing piece of writing! That being said i ask again: Is harry going to be infected with the extremis virus? If you haven't looked it up by now, i will tell you about it: Extremis is a techno-organic virus that integrates any and all implanted technology into the central nervous system. Thanks to the wireless chip tony stark implanted in himself prior to his injection of the virus, he can interface with any electronic system on earth and store the under-sheath of his armor in the hollows of his bones. The extremis also includes an increased healing factor. There you go. All information on the extremis you could ever need.
CyberArcRotarr chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I have seen several HP/Marvel crossovers, mainly about Harry being a mutant and a wizard, or a mutant going to Hogwarts. I have to say I think this is one of the best HP/Marvel crossovers I have seen. The Harkness Connection was a good touch.

I just wanted to note that you did make this a mild crossover with DC when you mentioned Batman and Green Arrow when Stark was trying to adopt Harry in Chapter 4.

Great Story overall. Happy Writing.
MurlocTideHunter chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I love this story! You have no idea! :) You have a great way to keep audiences captivated and the way you do the odd little flashbacks keep us wanting to know more about his past. Anyways, keep up the great work and update as soon as you can!
kubas89 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
good chapter
noylj chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Enjoy the story, but when you bring in any of the Marvel characters, you now have, by definition, super-heroes. If Harry really has to be the one to kill Moldie (which generally, in prophesies, means that every idiot is going to do whatever is necessary to make it self-fulfilling), the rest of the gang should at least keep killing Moldie's bodies until Harry can take him out. They also should NOT assume the prophesy means anything and do all in their power to take out Moldie. Can't believe the way everyone in every story just goes along with the stupid prophesy and takes no direct action against the bad man. This is also a point I have against DoubleDumb (and, in fact, it is one of the lesser complaints I have against the son-of-a-bitch)-he should have "killed" Moldie in the MoM. It doesn't matter how often you kill his body, you are giving the world additional time. Personally, between the way Dumbles ensured that Harry was abused, ensured that the WW was stagnating, ensured that the Ministry was full of DEs and corrupt little people, and never took any useful action against anyone, I put him right up there with Moldie.

Your "problem" now is to make Moldie strong enough that there is some reason for the various mutants and super-heroes not to kill Moldie, or at least his body, yet can be killed by Harry.

I would like to see the lad get himself a nice little harem (maybe one young lady from each house?), though he is too young right now for much beyond lusting after them (nobody ever seems to write a Harry that has normal hormones, until he gets a girlfriend.
CleoKitty chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Ok, I just had to leave a quick LOLz to your "AN a few thoughts" Twas amusing, and I shall definately take your inspirational music montage idea!

The fic is great, and I don't know ANYTHING about all these superheros you keep mentioning exept what you tell me, but am LOVING the story!

*big hug*

xCx
Faia Sakura chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Interesting, refreshing. Two words that describe this fanfic. It has been such a long time since I've read an original fanfic. Even though many characters are from other series, it still brings me joy that I've found something that is ManipulativeDumbledore with Harry realizing everything after fifth year. They are nice, some of them, but I refer to them as "classic", an overused idea.

Harry Potter and the Invincible Technomage has just a lovely uniqueness. It reminds other "Harry Potter and ..." original fics like the one with Atlantis and others... I can't wait for the next chapter!

Faia Sakura
Keltic Cat chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I'm glad you explained what changed Harry from the hyper-active kid to a serious, determined kid. And to be honest your explanation made a lot of sense! I can't wait for the next chapter.
riegert8 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
good chapter
VB chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
poor students had to buy Lockhart's crap books and now have to buy a new defense book. You should make it so they force Lockhart to pay to buy the books back and then he's used so much of his money up he can't afford to and then Lockhart will at least be poor homeless nobody if he's not exposed as a fraud.
WolfMoon chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Even more brilliant than your other stories! I've really enjoyed reading this, even though I have only the very basics of understanding the world of Marvel. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this story in the future!

~WolfMoon~
Wolfe3 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
you did it again!another great chapter.i liked the changed meetings with a werewolf smell a basilisk's scent?interesting thought.
sparky40sw chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
this is a very entertaining and enjoyable story - I know the marvel comics universe only peripherally, thru casual contacts with my sons and nephews magazines, and various article, I have appreciated the explanations and character profiles, as well as the very logical development of Harry's personality and powers.

I read from chap 2 to the current end in one sitting - an amazing 2 hours

thanks and warm regards
Death's Leprechaun chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
i don't know why i love this story but i simply do. Something just fits with the concept of Harry potter as Tony Stark's adoptive son

anyways keep it up