Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
EmlynMara chapter 21 . 2/16
Sirius' reaction to impending fatherhood was marvellous. And Remus was just brilliant. I bet Kreacher had a field day with that.

I also enjoyed Ben's observations to Susan. Spot on.
EmlynMara chapter 20 . 2/16
Roughing it on the concorde. Amazing. Continuing to love the story. Poor Harry talked himself out of a girlfriend. Live and learn.
Ria Dalrado chapter 21 . 2/15
I love this story! please update soon!
Kaorilamb chapter 21 . 2/14
I like Frankie and Hermione. Good connection parvati needs a slap
steeltoedsandal chapter 21 . 2/11
Finally caught up with the chapters. I love this story! The way you work everything in together is great. Also Neville and Kitty? That's awesome. I look forward to the next chapter.
steeltoedsandal chapter 10 . 2/11
Loved this chapter. She-Hulk is one of my favorite marvel characters and you certainly did her justice. I'm loving the story you've crafted and I'll continue to read until there's nothing left to read.
RTVfan chapter 21 . 2/11
Another fantastic character building chapter. Keep it up. It just builds the suspense for when a shocking, left swerve twist pops up. This is the calm before the storm.

Always a pleasure to see Kitty Pryde. She's my jam.
totalsolution chapter 21 . 2/11
Ok. As promised, here's your review. First things first, you tend to repeat certain parts. Stuff like "if you hadn't hadn't...". You should look out for that. Next on, personally, I think Harry, while being a cool guy an a tech-geek, doesn't have anything more going for him. He's not too good at magic, not that good with electronics, overall he seems to be be quite plain, with his friends being more power- or resourceful. I also think that the whole "Neville-becomes-an-alchemist"-thing took away from Harry as the main character. And you portray Harry as being only attracted to nerdy women. While that might be ok, he's still a teenager, isn't he? Wouldn't that make him more interested in the damn hot women he associates through his dad? Either way, it's still a great story, but as I said, I think it might be better to give Harry more personality, something to make him stand out between his friends.

Greetings,
Total
ScrewballBRaine chapter 21 . 2/10
Noooo! There is no more! D: Im going to sit in a corner and cry now I'm enjoying this :)
Snaggledog chapter 21 . 2/10
This is one of my favorite stories and I think that I have read it at least 3 times over the years. This last chapter is just as good as the first. My only complaint is that it has taken 8 years so far.

Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story.
Morbious20 chapter 21 . 2/10
Awesome chapter .
Cor Strike FX chapter 21 . 2/9
And apparently Lockheed likes to irritate the hell out of Harry, too.
ScrewballBRaine chapter 7 . 2/8
Thor meeting Voldy would be great haha
ScrewballBRaine chapter 6 . 2/8
Is it bad that I only had to look up Agatha Harkness to see who she was? Though I was confused by Namor for a moment until I recognised him as Namora Queen of atlantis in the Exiles comics. Same person different universe.

This is still really good I never want it to end! :D
ScrewballBRaine chapter 2 . 2/8
God damn but Harry Stark is scary! :D
Also, I loved your poem in the last chapter, so funny :). This is really good :)
4,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »