Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
lordblink chapter 23 . 3/11
I just finished rereading this fic, and it is just as great a read as it was the first time around. I'm anxiously awaiting further updates. Keep up the great work!
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 23 . 3/4
This is truly an awesome story! Everything is so well woven in together! You would think Dumbledore would have learned not to underestimate the so called mundane.
FanFicFan chapter 2 . 3/1
I don't often read crossover stories because so many of them are crossed with characters/background I'm not familiar with, but am giving this one a chance due to the fact that the author has other stories on my fav list.
So far, it's not been too bad to follow. Although the OCs mean little to me other than Tony Stark.
fic fan chapter 23 . 2/27
good stuff - keep up the good work. thanks.
bookboy226 chapter 23 . 2/20
Absolutely incredible story which I've read a few times now, just want to confirm that you are still writing it? since it's been over a year since your last update
rhizz17 chapter 23 . 2/12
update please
The Chthonic Professor chapter 16 . 2/11
Just a little bit of interesting information: Aluminium is both pronounced and spelled the British way. The Americanized version came about because an American misspelled Aluminium as Aluminum on some sort of official document, so everyone on the American side of the globe began to spell, and pronounce, the word that way. Thus, the proper spelling and pronunciation belongs to the British version.

Then again, take my words with a grain of salt, they have no proper research basis. My father used to work for Alcan, a company dealing primarily in Aluminium, and it's a story he liked to tell me when I was younger. I'm not sure just how accurate it is.
SleepingBlue chapter 23 . 2/3
I adore this! I just read all of it and loved every moment of it. can't wait to see more!
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 2/2
Harry asks a very excellent question here: If a nonverbal toddler was the only living witness, how does anyone know what happened on the night Voldemort was supposedly "vanquished" by Harry?

And why hasn't anyone asked this before?

I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Wrabbit75 chapter 10 . 2/1
Now that I've remembered it, I kinda have to take issue with you calling Steve Rogers "unpowered". The man can lift 800lbs. over his head, has the agility of an Olympic gymnast, the stamina to exert himself at peak capacity for over an hour before showing signs of fatigue, run 60 mph, is a tactical genius, can shrug off and heal from incredible wounds, and has the fighting ability of a grand master martial artist in several forms of combat. While none of that is special in comparison to say, Thor or Iron Man, just the fact that he can hang with them and even lead them says he is well above human limits. Normally, a human might be able to do one or even two of these things, but all of them?
Six Foot Assassin chapter 18 . 1/24
The problem I have with this story is that it barely has any usage of magic and it's too much focused on technology that tries replace magic.
RonRR chapter 10 . 1/20
Love the story, I am re-reading it again.

I did find what I think is an error: "My present. Now Potter." from Hermione when demanding Harry give her is gift, should probably be Stark, not Potter. She knows him as Harry Stark, not Harry Potter and I do not think she would make that mistake. She knows how much he prefers to be called Stark.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
DanielLC chapter 2 . 1/17
That's not attempted assault. Assault is threatening someone, which Snape did. Actually hitting them is battery, but Snape didn't attempt that. Are you saying it's just attempted because Harry didn't feel threatened by it?
Kris chapter 23 . 1/2
Great chapter! Good for Franklin!
MikeX713 chapter 20 . 1/3
(Comical boo) I was hoping you would keep Tracy as the main Pairing, you did such a great job with her. Other than that and feeling a bit forced in places, good story
5,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »