Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Chantilly's Mom chapter 11 . 2/25
Hello
I never got a chance to read the comic books when I was a kid so this is a whole new world for me and I'm enjoying every second of it. I never knew Thor was a comic book character. He's always been one of my favorite Norse characters, right up there with Loki and Freia. (never could spell her name). I do hope you keep on explaining who's who as new characters appear. Thanks for publishing.
neogoki chapter 21 . 2/24
Lockheed! say hello to Hagrid XD
mattymo154 chapter 17 . 2/21
hail to the anons but seriously the regulars get lazy sometimes... or forget their password its sad really very very sad but i digress i love this story love love love it i laugh a tonand 2 times now i have woken up my wife laughing so hard
anyways your awesome
mattymo153 chapter 17 . 2/21
2 times now i have woken my wife up laughing so hard anyways you are awesome
neogoki chapter 1 . 2/23
Harry brings the ultimate bane of Wizards to Hogwarts: consistent LOGIC! Fear his commen sense XD
Telron chapter 21 . 2/22
interesting and funny as well so far
Antaros chapter 21 . 2/21
This story is so much fun.

I admit I don't know the Marvel universe very well outside the movies, but you've done a great job integrating them and making them seem entirely natural. The power scale seems appropriate for both the heroes and the magicals.

The fairly light and comic tone your using is really working well. More than once I've laughed out loud.
Avalonemyst chapter 21 . 2/20
Looking forward to more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 2/19
Looks like Lockheed's got his own problem with Harry there, even as I think of Kitty and picture an older Hermione in my head, especially in her years with team Excalibur.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 2/17
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
EmlynMara chapter 21 . 2/16
Sirius' reaction to impending fatherhood was marvellous. And Remus was just brilliant. I bet Kreacher had a field day with that.

I also enjoyed Ben's observations to Susan. Spot on.
EmlynMara chapter 20 . 2/16
Roughing it on the concorde. Amazing. Continuing to love the story. Poor Harry talked himself out of a girlfriend. Live and learn.
Ria Dalrado chapter 21 . 2/15
I love this story! please update soon!
Kaorilamb chapter 21 . 2/14
I like Frankie and Hermione. Good connection parvati needs a slap
steeltoedsandal chapter 21 . 2/11
Finally caught up with the chapters. I love this story! The way you work everything in together is great. Also Neville and Kitty? That's awesome. I look forward to the next chapter.
4,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »