Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Bronze chapter 21 . 8/14
First off I'm enjoying the story and am finally getting my act together to finish what's been written so far. Secondly, I have to thank you for giving me more information about Lockheed. I'd never read that he could actually speak ANY human languages. I still have the X-Men issue where Kitty tells the bedtime story involving the X-Men. It's one of my favorite issues. So thank for the extra info. Please update as soon as your Muse tells you some more of this story. Thanks.
azulkan2 chapter 22 . 8/13
Interesting story. Love how Dumbles keeps being stupid and getting his butt handed to him. Hope to see more soon.
7orion7 chapter 23 . 8/12
I love this story. I hope to see a new chapter soon..
lilashannah chapter 23 . 8/11
an amazing chapter. I love the way you mix both worlds so seamlessly. the shock and awe the magicals have for harrys technology and friends is so amusing. Please update soon!
spankiekitlo chapter 23 . 8/6
Hello loving the story so far please keep up the good work can't wait for the next update
OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 8/6
interesting fic
Forever-Furuba chapter 23 . 8/5
I don't know much about Arithmancy or computer programming, but maybe the magical computer will work better if they try Base 3 or Base 7 rather than Base 8?
anx.redwave chapter 23 . 8/4
This story has been awesome! Excited to see where this goes

_ Anx
Elle H.M chapter 23 . 7/29
I have an account, I promise, I just forgot the login, so I appreciate that you are one of the few that allow anonymous reviews. Having said that, I wasn't sure how I felt about this story...until I realized I had reached the end of what is posted and wanted more. Well done. I like how original the idea is, and find myself impressed by how fluidly you mixed the two universes. I can't wait for more.
narukyu1 chapter 3 . 7/29
The make up was so brief lol. I was expecting it to drag out a little more.
narukyu1 chapter 2 . 7/29
Always love seeing a good Snape thrashing and hapless Dumbledore.
LeoESerpens chapter 23 . 7/28
I've really enjoyed this so far! Thanks for a great fic, your spring is very engaging
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 13 . 7/26
Well, remind me to never piss of Lunas dad, because thats some Dresden Files Fae-level of "I'm annoyed" so i really don't think he's human or entirely human.

Or he somehow knows Steven Strange, which still counts for that first part.
Mackenzie chapter 7 . 7/19
The beautiful thing about this book is that you switched everything up. You are extremely accurate with exactly what would happen if Tony Stark did take in Harry. I also love the fact that you made Dumbledore the, honestly, abusive , annoying, and terrible character whom almost got multiple students killed. Thank you for existing and creating this amazing book.
wikidsilverwolf chapter 23 . 7/19