Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
Lstcryptonian chapter 21 . 7/31
Ok this is awesome, can't wait for a update.
hdbd chapter 6 . 7/18
You make Dumbledore sound like he is the evil one.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/10
Great plot and chapter
Bronze chapter 21 . 7/5
As of this writing Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat is stuck out of phase with everything. She must constantly concentrate on being tangible inorder to physically interact with the world around her. I.E. eat, drink that sort of thing. Quite a good fighter as she was trained by Wolverine after being possessed by the soul of an ancient samurai warlord. She was a very quick learner. I really left a stupid message last chapter when I said this one was the last. I was wrong and I admit it. So now like anyone else following this story I'm waiting for the next update. Please don't make too long .
Bronze chapter 20 . 7/5
I can wholeheartedly agree with Harry about wet dog smell. I've personally owned three and cared fro so many others I can't even count them! I see that next chapter is the last but I'd like to request another TechnoMage story at this time. The story is really engrossing and the humor in it makes it that much better. I do like how you dealt with Peter though. I had feared he was going to be around to bring the idiot back. Now it seems that little chore'll fall to a Malfoy. Likely the father as the son may be pulling his head out of his ass and truly looking around for the first time in his life.
kieronmoran chapter 21 . 7/4
really enjoy reading this story, read it multiply times just wondering when more chapters are coming
Bronze chapter 19 . 7/2
I thank you greatly for the info on Captain Marvel-Monica Rambeau, S.W.O.R.D. and Abigail Brand. I knew about Monica being Captain Marvel but not much beyond that she was named that and was black. As for S.W.O.R.D. and Ms. Brand, never heard of them. Not surprising when you consider I haven't been collecting in over twenty years. This was a great story and should you do a follow up I'll at least have to try it. In my opinion, you are smart to explain who's who at the end of the chapter they appear in. It save someone less knowledgeable on the Marvel Universe going, " Huh? Say what? "
Bronze chapter 18 . 7/2
Now what would the Kree want with Harry ? And as per usual Dumbass fails to consider telling the parents of the kidnapped students that they're even missing. With a track record like that, why does everyone seem to think he can do no wrong?!
Bronze chapter 17 . 6/30
If you're reading this I truly don't expect an answer to any question I ask. They're all rhetorical anyways. Now I must tell you the idea of a Voldedoggy is one of the sickest ones I've come across in fanfiction ever! But that doesn't make it bad! Oh no! That just makes it all the more fun to read.:-) I wonder, is Harry going to incorporate Vibranium into his Techsuit? another thing that just occurred to me is, how does Vibranium react to Chaos Magic? If it's anything like runes, then having it his Techsuit made out of it would make channeling it much, much easier and extremely destructive.
Bronze chapter 16 . 6/30
Six of one, half dozen of another. Don't matter as long as you're sure you're talking about the same thing. By Merlin's hairy balls! They might just come up with a super computer by the time they're done! The magical world'll never be the same! Though I like the idea that Voly was stuck as a squirrel for years, it looks like he's climbing the food chain by trading up to dog. so will that make him Voldedog? it'd be real funny it the dog has some incurable illness. Now that'd really piss him off.
Oh God! It's Voldesquirrel again! Yes I've come across that before. Only in that case it was part of a wonderfully funny ending. It seems Remus and Sirius switched the skeleton in Tom Riddle sr's grave with a transfigured squirrel skeleton. Thus when Tommy boy used the BONE of his father he became Voldesquirrel. And, of course he blamed Peter for screwing up the spell and chased him around the grave yard using his favorite curse. After reading that I damn near fell out of my chair laughing! Now that's great. Voldy has been forced to possess a squirrel since Mistress Harkness force him out of the body of Professor Quirrel! Oh the humility!
Bronze chapter 14 . 6/30
Well that's good news. I was expecting that Dumbass had arranged for a marriage contract between Harry and say Ginny Weasley. It is also fortunate that the old fraud didn't get control of the Potter family fortune. Merlin only knows what would've been left of it by now! You're doing a wonderful job with this story so keep writing! Regardless of whether it's something I'd want to read or not!
Bronze chapter 13 . 6/30
Regardless of what A. P. W. B. Dumbledore signs he'll do as he damn well pleases. He has his vision of the Greater Good and nothing is going to change that. Modify it, yes, eliminate it, never! This story has really kept my interest as I haven't left off reading to read another before returning.
Bronze chapter 12 . 6/30
Just love that rant you posted Clell65619. What is it about that stupid old fraud that he wants Harry to truly destroy Voldemort but a) refuses to say anything about it and b)refuses to truly train him to do the job? That's like expecting someone who's never flown a helicopter in their life to fly and fight an AH-64. It ain't happening! Just who's been making this guys Kool Aid all these years and what the hell have they been putting in it?! Dumbass must be so far past senile that they don't even have a name for his stop yet! Some people hoard clothes or pens or other things of that nature but this idiot hoards information and still expects thing to go according to his plans. Dumb as a bag of hammers! That's Dumbledore!
Bronze chapter 11 . 6/29
No complaints from me on what you do. This is after all , your story not mine. From the sound of things Remus is going to fail to0 connect to Harry just like Sirius did. Dumbass Dumbledore will not except that. It would in all likelihood take a dope slap from the Hulk to make that old goat f**ker realize that training Harry was the only way to go. However, we both know that'll never occur! The old fraud's heart is set on dragging his society back to the dark ages or even earlier. As I quoted once before " None so blind as those who will not see. " That describes the old goat f**ker perfectly.
4,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »