Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
azulkan2 chapter 23 . 11/26/2016
Great forward to more.
andrew chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
this is the most beautiful thing I have ever read, please continue writing and updating this story, to those who think that marvel characters are over powered, what did you expect: in the marvel universe you have heroes and villains that can destroy or create planets and even whole galaxies and entire universes , if they set out to accomplish it. Compare that to the the wizards and witches in harry potter that have yet to destroy or create an entire planet or even venture out into the universe or explore different dimensions or realms. its like comparing a nuke to a supernova/hypernova.
marvelhypernova/supernova
harry potternuke
Insanity Lord chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
You haven't let this fic die, have you? It's... FANTASTIC.

- Insanity Lord.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
I absolutely ADORE the description of Dumbledore as an anorexic Santa Clause who dresses like a color blind Victorian dandy! That's one of the best visuals EVER! THANKS!

Jenlumos71
Pecan Crisp chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
Flashbacks of Yogscast Alumin(i)um arguements are now flooding my mind.
Vampireking40 chapter 23 . 11/17/2016
Well so far this has been a great story and 4th year is only half way done. Never expected Franklin Richards to show up at Hogwarts and cause so many problems. That was an interesting way to leave after being told he could not. Krum godfather being the evil Dr. Doom calling Harry dad a bad guy. Also who was Krum date. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Darth Cactus chapter 23 . 11/17/2016
Too good. I'm completely hooked. Please update soon!
Vampireking40 chapter 20 . 11/16/2016
Great chapter. I still never understand the connection between Tracy Davis and the Weasley family. I think if Harry is going to be with anyone outside his own house it should be Susan Bones if not her Ginny Weasley as that is the plan all along that some of these stories set up for when Harry does not start out with Ginny.
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
Is vision married to Scarlet Witch. That is a little odd. This story is so good all these Marvel characters being part of Harry life. Lets hope by the time we get to 5th year we don't have to deal with Umb**ch as we all know she already cant stand Harry after the hearing at the Wizard court over his adoption.
Vampireking40 chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
Harry had a very interesting summer vacation. Including a run in with a thug and help from Spiderman. After just 17 chapters Harry has had more fun then in the first 2 books. On top of all things we have a mysterious man lying in the hospital who for all purposes is suppose to be dead already and no one even knows about it. Why has Ron not discovered his rat is missing. Only Hermonie has figured out the man fell from the Hogwarts Express. Third year is going to be a very interesting year.
Vampireking40 chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
I like the idea of the OWL project that is not only something new but something that has never been done before. So what house did Ginny end up in anyway.
Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Now we have Harry meeting members of the Fantastic 4. You must like Marvel comics.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
I like the bit that take you back to when Tony became Harry father. The part about Bruce and Oliver(DC Universe) included in that part was funny. Still so far good story after only 4 chapters.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This is a very interesting story. Harry once again a Ravenclaw and he does not seem to be friends with Ron. Don't quite understand the dorm room setup. The tec working at Hogwarts is pretty cool and him being raised by Tony that is funny. With the power of IronMan Harry can easily take down every death eater still out them and Voldermort himself.
ArlingtonWhyNot chapter 7 . 11/13/2016