Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible TechnoMage
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 9 . 6/2
Hello. I have enjoyed your story thus far. However, I have previously been reading this story via a phone so I did not know this story was 'In Progress' until I transfered over to a computer. I have a rule for my readings that I do not begin to read a story until it is complete. I will give a better review at a later date. Sorry.

I will say though, that it has been an educational experience learning more about the marvel universe. I have never read the comic books and am, frankly, a little daunted by the idea of starting now. I do enjoy the, apparently, inacurate movies, though, so it was nice to learn new things.

I have enjoyed Harry as a character thus far. I feel there is a fine line between ''well cared for' and/or 'independent'!Harry' and 'Whiney, angsty bitch!Harry' and you have managed to walk that line with feness and reasonable faculties.
Toaofwriting chapter 6 . 6/1
Hi,

I quite like this story so far overall, but I have to wonder about Dumbledore's plot to 'control' Harry. Yes, Dumbledore is incredibly manipulative, but would he really try to shove him into the Weasley's arms just so that he can be controlled and guided?

Also, I feel like Mr and Mrs Weasley's dialogue felt a bit forced-I don't think she ever cared about Harry's status as "the Boy Who Lived," so why would she here?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 5/31
Please update.
Rebmul chapter 21 . 5/30
kinda disappointed he didn't end up with the slytherin oh well cant wait for more
So I was reading your story with my 5 year old daughter sleeping beside me, and came to the list of superheroes (appreciate the refresher, I had been Googling) when I came to the description of Reed. I think I've torn something trying not to laugh and wake my daughter; lick the small of his own back I ask you. Quite enjoyable fic so far ... just one little nitpick; it's 'eavesdropers' not 'ease droppers' I know, minor, but it's one of my pet peeves. Consequently, that's what makes the LOTR movie line 'I ain't been dropping no eves, sir' so funny. :D
Green217 chapter 21 . 5/28
This is great. So much nerdy reference, the best.
ThoughtfulMonsters chapter 2 . 5/27
Wow! I love this fanfic! I really really hope you won't abandon it! That has got to be the most fantastic dressing down that Snape has ever had in any fic so you deserve congratulations on that alone. Ive only read the first 2 chapters till now but its absolutely brilliant how you seem to have assimilated the hp world and the marvel universe almost seamlessly. Neville seems a little too confident for his character but I suppose that might be reasonable considering Harry's influence. Anyway I'll wait to give a full review till I've read all the chapters. Even though I'm only at the beginning I'm already anticipating the inevitable cliffhanger at the end of chapter 21 so I'm really begging you not to abandon this fic!
birdandthebell chapter 21 . 5/25
This is awesome! I'm looking forward to your next update.
MattKennedy chapter 21 . 5/24
Cool story, and I like the twist of having Harry take care of Lockheed, especially considering he's going to have to face a dragon soon. :)
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 5/24
Well done. Especially establishing Umbridge as a problem early on - and even "earlier on" based on her government posting. I liked Amelia Bones being the voice of reason and balance.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 5/24
Strong chapter overall, and thanks for the exposition notes at the end.
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 5/23
So I waited until year 2 was at an end to see if there would be an explanation, but I'm really confused as to how Luna ended up with Tom's journal and turned it over to Harry when Ginny was the one that had been in possession of it and writing to it...
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 5/23
A good mix of the two universes. I don't know all of the Marvel magical characters, so wasn't really sure about the blond guy and the barefoot lady... also unfamiliar with the Agatha Harkness back story.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 5/23
Swift and appropriate action.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 5/23
So he didn't go to Diagon Alley, his friends in Salem probably got him a wand. I think it is cute that part of Tony's influence on him is that he knows how to notice girls and he likes Hermione.
4,695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »