Reviews for Child of Fire
DEBob19 chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Shaking like a saltshaker. OK, I admit I laughed at that. Salazar Slytherin is alive, probably a horcrux. Things are getting interesting.
DEBob19 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Annnnd Harry just suddenly decides to be useless and weak. Suddenly making chakra seals work on magic is bullshit.
DEBob19 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
"I'm sorry, but are you a death eater?"... how stupid would someone have to be to ask that?
caring16 chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Well as a quote thing maybe for this can be "A life spent traveling the darkness means little when one finally finds the light"

Also sorry if that's lame i have no idea where it came from, Really awesome chapter and im so glad you posted it and really really looking forward to reading the next part. Though it's sad i love how you added padfoot and Moony in the last chapters. until next time good luck writing
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
lmao...can I bite him...I nearly fell out of my chair reading that...:) update soon!
KittyCat chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Update when you can please, this is probably one of the greatest HP/Naruto x-over I have EVER read.
Fanreader chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Love this chapter, and cant wait for your next :)
Love Harry Potter and Naruto crossover
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
mmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
cfore chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I have to admit, when I first read the summary, I had feared that it would be another Yaoi fic. Not that I have anything against Yaoi Yuri or otherwise, fics with pairings just tend to be really bad.

Turned out to be pretty nice read, although I have to admit that I skipped some of the "flashback" bits.
chaney2250 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Great job! I'm glad that you updated, and you did a really good job. I can't wait to see Harry meet Salazar. BTW the scene with Gai and Harry...Priceless!
Slytherson chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
My eternal rival Kakashi look at are cute students they're becoming eternal rival's just like us! Shouts Guy!

Kakashi Nooooo!

LOL thanks for writing this awesome fic so looking forward to find out what happens next! :D
tsukiko-uchiha95 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
I found this chapter extremely amusing
bebepantheon chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
OMG!
When I first read the first chapter, I was really sad and kinda expectng it so I wasn't worry about it.
As I kept on reading, I was hoping for the Sarutobi or perhaps Itachi making some kind of connection of how Harry was in the shrine in the Uchiha section lol and hoping to see, Fawkes alive...I miss the poor old firebird!

Btw, is Fawkes really dead or is he with his kin recuperating?

I have to admit the snakes part were pretty awesome! Now that the Jounins, Jiraiya, Naruto and Harry are going to that destination, wonder what kind of mischief they will get up to!

Definitiely can't wait for more! I have to admit now...I love this story...only cuz this could be the first or second fanfic that has Harry speaking in parseltongue, that has Naruto AND Harry Potter catagory in it! **squeals**
Nulled Lucied chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Yaaay, found this story recently and its good.
Booo, has a fairly slow update rate.
Verdict... Enjoy while you can then be prepared to wait a while for the next chapter.
mishap chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Poor Harry is now just training equipment..lol. Anyway I am glad to see a new chapter of this story even if I had to go back and read it all over again to refresh my memory it was well worth it. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »