Reviews for Child of Fire
Avengel Azrael chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Hey, hey! Not fair! Soooo amusing that Lee and Naruto where arguing to decide who carries him. Hah! And no one was helping him! To be honest i used to be annoyed with Harry being called a civilian because that made him sound weak, but in this situation it is really fun! Kakashi is one of my favorite characters so i am so happy that he is getting involved more intimately! I really wish the connection/relationship between Itachi and Harry would progress more quickly though. After all, Itachi is another of my favorite characters along with Gaara. I was a little sad that he didn't get more involved with Gaara but i felt reassured that he caught Gaara's attention enough when Gaara visited him in the hospital. I kinda wish he had been taken by Orochimaru but that is just my slightly sadistic speaking. I love the Sharingan but not eyes that Harry has! This review is a bit jumbled but the bottom line is that i like your story and await an update! :)
Viv1994 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
update soon
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
I LOVE IT!
Sometimes I got confused by the flow of the story but other than that, everything is great! Please update soon. I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapteerr ;)
GreenDrkness chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
love it is harry going to go away if he is is it going to be for the same duration as Naruto's training
Keep on the writes
dowtdee chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
This is brilliant! I love it! Continue writing. Please update soon! I cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Moyashimon chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
usually, I don't so much a hp/naruto crossover fan. but this story really touch my heart. I fell in love with this. I cry I laugh I smile while I read the whole story.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Neat story
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Now I really getting interested, how Salazar is alive? As for Harry, well he definitely can't complain about boring life.
WrenWeir chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
logging in now so I can fav :)
EmofairyandRainbowfairy chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
I love it.
exaigon chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
shadowlynx chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
so when is fawxe's kin going to find harry?
Venus914 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I dont understand the remorse and guilt Harry is feeling about Ron and Hermione. They were never his friends. They only acted his friends so they could save him from Voldemort and afterwards, planned to get rid of him. If im him, id be happy that they died. I dont care that they died in a gruesome way. I guess, im more selfish than Harry. Because the minute someone betrayed me, i wouldnt care if that person is the closest to me. The minute he did, he is dead to me. And wouldnt care what happen to him. Id probably throw a party and celebrate they died and pray to God that they died in the most pain possible. For someone has to pay. So i dont get the remorse.
fancyfairy chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
This story is getting pretty exciting. I can't wait to find out what happens next. This is a really well written story, it keeps you interested. Come out with a new chapter soon please.
waterthemoongarden2 chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
I love your story. It's fantastic! _ PLEASE keep writing! I will be very sad if you don't!
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »