Reviews for Family ties
brunette-in-black chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Oh this story is so good! What a cliff hanger though, I mean I don't even know who's holding the swords to the ladies throats! Ugh, please post soon.

love&loyalty.

Laur
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
i loved that and can only hope your updating soon and it hasnt been abandoned. loved it, brilliantly written

chanel xx
MyDearDelirious chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Just found this and I love it! But I hope you update, what a place to leave off:P
Zelofheda chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
The Sheriff's not pleased that Guy is showing an interest in his daughter? Uh oh! And how will Marian be able to contact Robin if she's constantly chaperoned by Guy and Eleanor? Worse, what will happen if Guy transfers all his affection to Eleanor and can't spare Marian more than an irritated look? Let's see what happens.
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
update...
Zelofheda chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Poor Marion, stuck in her room with needlework because the Sheriff and Gisborne don't trust her. (Geez, wonder why.) Hmm, does Guy have feelings for the young widowed Eleanor? I couldn't help noticing that the Sheriff was in raptures about her returning to Nottingham, and upset that she didn't want to stay in the castle with him. For a minute, I thought they were going to propose building up Knighton Hall again for Eleanor, but the town house sounds like a good prospect, too. All of this should prove very interesting indeed. I'm intrigued enough to find your other fics and read them, too. (At last, I've found something friendly to Guy!)
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 12/7/2007