Reviews for Five Stages of Grief
narniadreamer1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wow that was amazing I really think you should write more only if you want :) but this was really good thanksnfor sharing
Lucy Helen Ycul chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very well written. You portrayed the Pevensies perfectly. Great job!
shadowphantomnessyahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow, I really liked this story. I'm surprised I didn't review it sooner. But you captured all their personalities very well, though I was surprised that Lucy was denial. I would have expected Susan, perhaps, but it's hard to see Lucy angry, so it fits! Thank you very much for writing an awesome story! V
emptyaccount00000000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this is such a magical story, I've always wondered how the Pevensies dealt with leaving Narnia. I never knew how Peter and Susan could live with the fact that they couldn't return to Narnia after Prince Caspian.

This story was so well written, it gave me chills. Keep writing!

Holly
firewhiz chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Love it. I've wondered how the Pevensie's reacted when they got back, because neither the book or the movie say much about it, and this story was perfect about that. well done :)
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Beautiful again!

Love it

Luna
34Deleted12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Brilliant story, I loved the way you had each one of them with a different POV, and then the acceptance at the end :)

Xanthiae
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was very sweet. Well done. And thanks for not leaving Susan out of the loop.

-Ellie
bananasplitlady chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
*sob* This story is so sad. But I love it. Good job.
Lee Pyro chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Very beautiful. Good work. Keep writing.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aw... I've always wondered how they felt about this!
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aw! So heartbreaking yet sweet! Great job! ~Ila
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hey, this was really neat! I think my favorite response must have been Edmund's, because I sometimes try to bargain with God and make him do what I think I need. I also like how they accepted their return, and how Peter almost vowed that he would never forget. I'm like that too. Thanks for such a great story!
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very good! Well written and well thought out.

A couple things: 'wardrobe again, surly she could just walk right ' - you mean 'surely' there, right? There's a few other spots like this - re-read the piece and I'm sure you'll catch them. Also the expression 'kick their a**' would probably not have been used in 1940s England.

Other than that, this story is engaging and very well done. Good job!
Miniver chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This is so moving! You made splendid choices of which feelings each sibling would experience: Peter's fear that he would forget Narnia, his worry that he would need to help the others before he was ready, Lucy's realization about what her true home was. The structure was also inspired. It's always fascinating to see a story organized around four related principles that correspond to the four siblings, but the stages of grief never occurred to me as an organizing structure. And you cleverly used the fifth principle, the last stage of grief, to bring the monarchs all together. Brilliant! I hope you write many more stories.